Lavender Volunteer Pokémon House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Got it this time :) enjoy
Sweet, thank you very much for your valuable contribution.
I was planning on adding a Spitback section to my thread as well at some point, well actually there is one already but it's currently still empty.
If you ever find something there, let me know, I'll gladly reciprocate the favor man. Much appreciated!

Best greetings.

Sweet, thank you very much for your valuable contribution.
I was planning on adding a Spitback section to my thread as well at some point, well actually there is one already but it's currently still empty.
If you ever find something there, let me know, I'll gladly reciprocate the favor man. Much appreciated!

Best greetings.
Your welcome. :)
If your breeding for Buckerts want list i think he already has someone working on the purrloin as part of a trade

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Your welcome. :)
If your breeding for Buckerts want list i think he already has someone working on the purrloin as part of a trade
Oh nice eye for detail, I see.
I'm indeed working for Buckert, yes.
The guy that originally wanted to do these Breedables hasn't responded in a clean week and yeah I decided to do them for him instead. :)

Best greetings.

Any chance I could trouble you for a Brave Machop? :)

Deposited a level 18 Male Spoink with the message "Marowak"; my IGN is Dave.

EDIT: It was sniped, so I deposited a level 30 female Meditite.

Last edited:
Sniped as well :( ...feel free to try again :)
Deposited a level 22 Male Trapinch this time.

EDIT: Sniped again - this must be a record. Let's try again with a level 23 Female Cacnea.

I also changed the message to "Ignore this!" to hopefully discourage future snipes.

EDIT 2: 4 times now! I've been sniped 4 times! Maybe we should just do a direct trade?

Last edited:
Deposited a level 22 Male Trapinch this time.

EDIT: Sniped again - this must be a record. Let's try again with a level 23 Female Cacnea.

I also changed the message to "Ignore this!" to hopefully discourage future snipes.

EDIT 2: 4 times now! I've been sniped 4 times! Maybe we should just do a direct trade?
I think that is a thread record and ur not even putting up obvious poke! ..the timezones are against us a bit as all your post were in the early hours of the morning for me (like this post probably is for you!!) But now its the weekend theres a good chance of finding a mutual time for a direct trade, what is your timezone?

I think that is a thread record and ur not even putting up obvious poke! ..the timezones are against us a bit as all your post were in the early hours of the morning for me (like this post probably is for you!!) But now its the weekend theres a good chance of finding a mutual time for a direct trade, what is your timezone?
My time zone is GMT-8, but I don't think the weekend will work - I'm competing in a VGC tournament on Saturday, which I need a Brave Machamp for.

Male 31/31/x/31/31/0, since I'm going to rebreed it with my own female.
most has a brave 0 speed ditto if u get difficulty breeding (Ayra might have a copy) good luck in the VGC!
In a unrelated and fairly irrelevent note im on a maison triples streak with both our namesakes standing together..im using Marowaks lightning rod ability to prevent Mega-Lucario from getting parlised so he can destroy anything he wants uniterupted!

Heya I'm interested in

Nature: Quiet (speed iv bred for 0)
Ability: Water absorb / Cursed body
Egg moves: Pain split
Pokeball:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)