Photography

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
That's sick, dude.
How was your treatment for colors and etc?

I like to photographing my cats :] nothing too serious tho.
I'm using a Canon D3200 and editing w/ lightroom and photoshop

[/quo
Nice! I am currently using light room as well, although none of these photos are recent. In terms of edits I obviously saturated these photos quite a bit and altered the levels and contrast on the on the first one as well as basic changes to the other photos.Such as increasing exposure or changing tint.
PS-Don't you mean Nikon D3200 :) Nice Photos BTW

Tory

Banned deucer.
Nice pictures. You know about people selling portfolio online right? I'm not just talking about digital sales either.

Use a photo printer for your work and set a price. Do this on a website (third party plugins), Pinterest, Instagram. The most important thing is to set an email adress. I love portfolio work. I have a fashion trend site, and planning on selling it next month so I have enough to start my music. My site is also built on ecommerce.

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
Nice pictures. You know about people selling portfolio online right? I'm not just talking about digital sales either.

Use a photo printer for your work and set a price. Do this on a website (third party plugins), Pinterest, Instagram. The most important thing is to set an email adress. I love portfolio work. I have a fashion trend site, and planning on selling it next month so I have enough to start my music. My site is also built on ecommerce.
Ya man, I already have an established portfolio and a Flickr account. For privacy reasons I would rather not share my flickr as it has photos of my friends and my real name and whatnot. But I am also currently an intern with the ICP and they help me market my work. Good luck with your music.:)

whydoievenlivefor Your cats are so cute!
i know right fren, ty :] there are 4 of them

never tought about selling mah stuff before oo'
good luck tho!

Last edited:

Tory

Banned deucer.
beautiful shots
Oh yeah, since its two years in the future now, I wonder what technology Gilbert arenas is using now. What type of camera he prefers now?

So many things has change every since. You can now upsell, cross-sell, cart abandon into sales, smart exit pop-ups, and countdowns now. Electronic portfolios has never been so enchanting and amazing.

I have some photos that I love to see and appreciate, I also love to collect photos from Deviantart and Pinterest that have a big meaning to me, I will share one that my teacher created about a movie that my classroom made about Pedro Alvares Cabral and the discovery of Brazil, the translation is "1500 of Passions". (I am the boy with the red thing in my hear).
Banner COOEPS Movie..jpg

Just another information: I was a sailor in the movie, haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)