Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hesitated for a while to be honest but flawless Atk is kinda useless

das_eisenherz ok got a decent one!

Modest Magearna
31 / 30 / 28 - 29 / 31 / 30 / 31
Sorry, I had missed your edit! Wow, this is more than decent, it's really good! Let me know (maybe by PM or VM) when you would be available to do the trade! You wanted me to clone it as well, right?

Hello there. I would like to have this xurkitree here please

+

Psychium Z
Timid | Beast Boost
IVs: 22/3/31/29/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/3/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Hypnosis / Tail Glow / Thunderbolt / Energy Ball

I have a 4 perfect iv ditto with imposter is that good enough?

Last edited:
Hey I am very interested in your timid Tapu Lele! Any chance you are interested in the following? :

- Tapu Bulu | Brave | 31/xx/xx/31/31/1 (not hyper trained yet) | Dusk Ball
- Nihilego | Timid | 31/xx/31/31/xx/xx (not hyper trained yet) | Beast Ball | HP Ice
-
Tapu Lele | Modest | xx/xx/xx/31/31/31 (not hyper trained yet) | Heal Ball | HP Ice

If so please feel free to send me a PM so we can work something out :)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, T_Emerald, SoNkei and blackTenergy, none of what you offered interests me for now. However, as far as I can tell, none of you have requested from my giveaway this month, so you can get the Pokémon you want over there, just check out the link in my signature :)

Last edited:
trade you with tapu koko with
shiny ditto 5 iv not hacked :D i can trade you with it
all iv 31 except defend and serious nature
speed 30 btw

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
trade you with tapu koko with
shiny ditto 5 iv not hacked :D i can trade you with it
all iv 31 except defend and serious nature
speed 30 btw
Wow, did you catch it yourself? If so, congratulations! That is indeed a really good Ditto!
However, I can't really consider 31/31/x/31/31/30 a 5 IVs... If the 30 had been in any other stat I wouldn't have minded, but speed is the only stat where the difference between 31 and 30 really matters a lot, because you cannot hit the same speed tier. Other than for having HP Fire, I don't think this Ditto would be more useful to me than another with 4 IVs, I'm sorry. You can request the Tapu Koko in my giveaway thread if you want it though (the link is in my signature)!
Thanks for offering! :)

Hey Eisen! I got Sun and Moon for christmas and was wondering as I haven't finished sun or caught pheromosa onward and the tapus in moon yet. Are you interested in any third sets for the tapus you would want as you only get two having both games!

Also I had an idea...

Tapu Koko Bold nature 31/x/31/31/31/31 248 HP 252 def 8 sp atk w/ electric seed and the following moves: Calm mind, Roost, Toxic, Dazzling gleam (since Calm mind ups sp atk.) for a defensive set I have experimented with it a bit and it works fairly well but need to go in showdown and test it more with differing teams I will edit this post once I test it more.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey Eisen! I got Sun and Moon for christmas and was wondering as I haven't finished sun or caught pheromosa onward and the tapus in moon yet. Are you interested in any third sets for the tapus you would want as you only get two having both games!

Also I had an idea...

Tapu Koko Bold nature 31/x/31/31/31/31 248 HP 252 def 8 sp atk w/ electric seed and the following moves: Calm mind, Roost, Toxic, Dazzling gleam (since Calm mind ups sp atk.) for a defensive set I have experimented with it a bit and it works fairly well but need to go in showdown and test it more with differing teams I will edit this post once I test it more.
Hey! I think I'll be content with the 2 sets for every Tapu that I'll be getting from my copies. Many sets are viable, but since I try to restrain my collection to what I catch myself, I will stick to that for now. I might eventually look for something like Nihilego or Xurkitree with a specific hidden power I don't have, but I really can't know in advance. So in any case, just go for the natures you want for your own collection, but thanks for the thought! :)

Tapu Koko is amazing, it can run to many good sets! Yours sounds like it could definitely work well on Battle Spot, you'll catch a lot of people off-guard with it. I'm experimenting with a kind of similar one, though I'm not running Toxic.

Oh, ok! Thanks for the input on my set! I feel really happy with it so if you ever want some variation of my set just message me and I can have it cloned then make it for you! As for UBs im gonna experiment alot with those so some things I might do are calm nihilego and lunala (Because my story one just happened to be calm) and some differing sets on guzzlord and celesteela so I'll keep you updated on that :).

Hello. Do you have spitbacks of Dream Ball Swablu or any Dream Ball pokes? I have Dream Ball Heracross, Exploud and Mawile. Just the spitbacks since I wanted to breed them and have my name in the Trainer ID. If you're interested let me know please!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hello. Do you have spitbacks of Dream Ball Swablu or any Dream Ball pokes? I have Dream Ball Heracross, Exploud and Mawile. Just the spitbacks since I wanted to breed them and have my name in the Trainer ID. If you're interested let me know please!
Hi! I just looked and I do have one last Swablu spitback in a dream ball! However, it is male, but since males can pass down the ball in Sun and Moon, I assume this should be ok?
I also have Slowpoke and Munna females in dream balls. I do also have Metagross and Porygon in dream balls, but since it cannot be passed down, I would have to clone them if you want a copy.

For spitbacks and such, you don't need to give me anything in return, I can just send over what you need. I wouldn't mind the Exploud and Mawile though if isn't too much trouble!

Hi! I just looked and I do have one last Swablu spitback in a dream ball! However, it is male, but since males can pass down the ball in Sun and Moon, I assume this should be ok?
I also have Slowpoke and Munna females in dream balls. I do also have Metagross and Porygon in dream balls, but since it cannot be passed down, I would have to clone them if you want a copy.

For spitbacks and such, you don't need to give me anything in return, I can just send over what you need. I wouldn't mind the Exploud and Mawile though if isn't too much trouble!
I'll take Swablu and Slowpoke then!

Question: If I breed Dream Ball Metagross in Sun and Moon, will it pass the Dream Ball because of the new mechanics or not? (Cuz you said it wouldn't) Dream Ball Metagross seems really cool.

Also, Mawile is a spitback. Seems that my brother messed with my game while I was away. -_-

As for the Exploud, I got it from a giveaway, a shiny 6iv. Will you take Exploud or breed it yourself? I have a spitback Dream Ball Whismur (5iv missing HP).

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I'll take Swablu and Slowpoke then!

Question: If I breed Dream Ball Metagross in Sun and Moon, will it pass the Dream Ball because of the new mechanics or not? (Cuz you said it wouldn't) Dream Ball Metagross seems really cool.

Also, Mawile is a spitback. Seems that my brother messed with my game while I was away. -_-

As for the Exploud, I got it from a giveaway, a shiny 6iv. Will you take Exploud or breed it yourself? I have a spitback Dream Ball Whismur (5iv missing HP).
Yes, if you breed it with Ditto, Metagross' ball will be passed down. I said it couldn't because this Metagross is still on ORAS, so I can't do any babies with a Dream Ball yet (which is why I said I would have to clone it).

Both Mawile and Exploud are just to eventually breed my own, so spitbacks are just fine :)

I'll get everything ready, just let me know your FC by DM or VM and we can to the trades!

Yes, if you breed it with Ditto, Metagross' ball will be passed down. I said it couldn't because this Metagross is still on ORAS, so I can't do any babies with a Dream Ball yet (which is why I said I would have to clone it).

Both Mawile and Exploud are just to eventually breed my own, so spitbacks are just fine :)

I'll get everything ready, just let me know your FC by DM or VM and we can to the trades!
Sorry bout that XD. I'm currently at the mall, but I guess I could trade. The internet seems good. Haha.
Here's my FC: 5215-4159-4848. IGN is Victor Alfie

I saw the posts about spitbacks I don't have any DB ones but I can get you a bunch of different ones from my breeding projects in ORAS/SuMo. Just tell me if here is anything you need :).

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I saw the posts about spitbacks I don't have any DB ones but I can get you a bunch of different ones from my breeding projects in ORAS/SuMo. Just tell me if here is anything you need :).
Thanks for offering! I'm not looking for spitbacks, Victooooor was the one who did :P I can offer any of my spitbacks for free to whoever needs them, though (in case you want any).

Oh ok at no giveaway cost I am assuming? Having a few spitbacks would be nice in SuMo once p ok kepank gets updated could you list all of your RU, UU, OU and Uber ones? Hope it's no trouble. Thanks!

Also I will definitly be doing Heavy Ball Beldum if possible. I'm guessing you would be interested?

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Oh ok at no giveaway cost I am assuming? Having a few spitbacks would be nice in SuMo once p ok kepank gets updated could you list all of your RU, UU, OU and Uber ones? Hope it's no trouble. Thanks!

Also I will definitly be doing Heavy Ball Beldum if possible. I'm guessing you would be interested?
Yeah, at no giveaway cost. I don't have a lot of spitbacks anymore though, I usually just release them. I can list them if you want, but it will take me a while, they're a bit all over the place between my AS cart and Pokébank. I'll get to it some time in the next days.

Heavy Ball Beldum is interesting. I haven't decided yet on what ball I will want Metagross in now that we can actually pass them on. Heavy Ball sounds like a fitting choice, I might use that, but I'll wait until I do that project before I decide for sure. Thanks!

Yeah, at no giveaway cost. I don't have a lot of spitbacks anymore though, I usually just release them. I can list them if you want, but it will take me a while, they're a bit all over the place between my AS cart and Pokébank. I'll get to it some time in the next days.

Heavy Ball Beldum is interesting. I haven't decided yet on what ball I will want Metagross in now that we can actually pass them on. Heavy Ball sounds like a fitting choice, I might use that, but I'll wait until I do that project before I decide for sure. Thanks!
Ok thanks, FWI if you dont know heavy ball can't be used on metang or metagross in wild because the don't happen meaning beldum is the only one so it's VERY hard to get.

You don't happen to have foreign, or non-English, 6IV Ditto's do you? This is my first post in a while, but I filled my Alola Dex and am curious about breeding shinies with my new found shiny charm.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
You don't happen to have foreign, or non-English, 6IV Ditto's do you? This is my first post in a while, but I filled my Alola Dex and am curious about breeding shinies with my new found shiny charm.
Hey! Yesterday, I would have said no, but now that Bank is out, yes I do! PM me tomorrow or later, I'll be able to send a Japanese one over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)