Alolan Wi-Fi Tour (Psychomew2 wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionyx

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
My opp last week did never answer my VM (nor even log in Smogon), is that still possible to get points from that week ? For some reason I'm not getting any notification when you tag me in this thread....

Also, contacted my opp of this week!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
My opp last week did never answer my VM (nor even log in Smogon), is that still possible to get points from that week ? For some reason I'm not getting any notification when you tag me in this thread....

Also, contacted my opp of this week!
the only way to get points if the battle isnt played is to post that week about contacting your opponent. in the event your opponent doesnt sign on this thread this week, youre good. but, no more retroactive points will be given.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
guys in about 24 hours im going to post the next bracket and tally the points

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
alright gang. im cutting anyone who has more than two weeks of inactivity, just because we are all here to play pokemon after all. not win some imaginary title. (well, maybe some of us are). the following participants have been removed from the tour due to inactivity:
Holiano trannel gtrfreak182 Nuge1234 n.n rattata Mewacific151 Darkdevil Shad0wBlazze

here is the new bracket for week 4! same format as last week as far as battle ruleset.. hopefully some people can redeem themselves!!

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
alright gang. im cutting anyone who has more than two weeks of inactivity, just because we are all here to play pokemon after all. not win some imaginary title. (well, maybe some of us are). the following participants have been removed from the tour due to inactivity:
Holiano trannel gtrfreak182 Nuge1234 n.n rattata Mewacific151 Darkdevil Shad0wBlazze

here is the new bracket for week 4! same format as last week as far as battle ruleset.. hopefully some people can redeem themselves!!

Looks like I got the same pairing as last week... Is this a mistake or should we just play again?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Looks like I got the same pairing as last week... Is this a mistake or should we just play again?
lol looks like you missed my subtle joke XD now you get a chance to redeem yourself. its kind of funny how its in the same rule set too.

but, yea dude its random and you guys just somehow got paired up again. its gonna happen more than once to everyone im sure, especially now with fewer members on the tour at the moment. the only time i will ever alter the bracket is if a player happens to get the bye twice. if that happens, i will replace the bye with someone who hasnt had one yet.

With a smaller base of players, I wonder how many rematches will occur for the remainder of the tour. On a side note, the people I fought for round one and two are duking it out. That's kinda neat....or at least I think it is.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
With a smaller base of players, I wonder how many rematches will occur for the remainder of the tour. On a side note, the people I fought for round one and two are duking it out. That's kinda neat....or at least I think it is.
yes dude i love seeing how these different battles play out. its part of why i like hosting these tournaments too.

you and LegoFigure11 should talk smack like pro wrestlers to make it interesting

Won against Mattapod. Replay: JTGG-WWWW-WWW5-UJ7V

I'm just waiting for a format I'm not used to to roll around and cost me points :u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)