Festival Plaza

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I need to add to this total later...

Do you have to log on to the PGL website in order to register? Or is going into the Festival Plaza enough to log the data?

Do you have to log on to the PGL website in order to register? Or is going into the Festival Plaza enough to log the data?
I believe speaking to the female receptionist inside the center castle in Festival Plaza should be enough :)

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Last I checked, this mission's been utterly annihilated at roughly 11.2m now...is there some big number online that's being floated around as something people would like to reach now that the goal's been lapped like twenty times over?
Remember, they do base the next Global Mission on how well we did on previous ones... which does worry me we smashed this one and the previous.

Will GF understand that it's the TYPE of Global Mission which is why we were able to smash it so easily or will they think there are just more players participating now that we've done a few? Like I'm afraid one Global Mission would be something like "Make a Lot of Money" which involves earning money from trainer battles... except in the post game the only way to earn money via Trainer Battles is either by battling the Elite Four over and over again and the once per day Battle Buffet. Unless they patch it so we can re-battle trainers (which, come on GF, you can probably do that and really should to give us something else to do post game).

Anytime you do anything which involves connecting to the internet the game syncs, be it battling or trading. Not sure if it has to be via Festival Plaza, but better safe then sorry. And as always the game will sync when you check the status of the Global Mission.

LOL, the Money mission sounds both terrible and plausible. Atleast I've been hording Nuggets so I guess I'll contribute something...

Hatching eggs is something they could also do. Another one of those "well I'll be doing this anyway so participating doesn't inconvenience me" sort of missions

A money making mission would be pretty easy. PokePelago has an entire island dedicated to money making. Even a crappy run gives lots of sellables.

We destroyed the target, time to go through the agony of talking to one person in Festival Plaza, then Sophocles, then another person, then Sophocles etc to rank up. Festival Coins are available now (talk to the lady on the right inside your castle), the Heavy Ball and Rare Candy to qualified participants will be released via serial code on PGL later this month.

Next mission will be egg-hatching (which really should've been one of the first ones tbh), starts March 28th

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
We destroyed the target, time to go through the agony of talking to one person in Festival Plaza, then Sophocles, then another person, then Sophocles etc to rank up. Festival Coins are available now (talk to the lady on the right inside your castle), the Heavy Ball and Rare Candy to qualified participants will be released via serial code on PGL later this month.

Next mission will be egg-hatching (which really should've been one of the first ones tbh), starts March 28th
Don't forget playing a few games when you run out of trainers or waiting till the next day for them to refresh.

Hatching, huh? Well I guess it's about time I try hatching for that Shiny Charmander...

I think I easily hatched 1,200 eggs within the first month of the game being released (it took me more or less a week to complete the game maybe), so hopefully the goal is set higher than the BP goal (which was a joke). Maybe they can even set more targets with better rewards upon successfully completing each one, rather than just an Apricorn ball. It'd be nice if they can give us an egg containing an unreleased HA Pokemon but that's probably not happening.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm in the process of testing out a few teams in various facilities featuring Choice Specs Modest Adaptability Porygon-Z, and someone has suggested to me that a Life Orb Download set may serve me better...

So this mission would be as good an excuse as any to hatch an army of Porygons and put that idea to test.

So we've finally got that Egg-hatching mission, it was honestly long over due. Well, yet another easy set of 4k Festival Points coming my way, yay!

If I get a Defiant Passimian from the Pokemon Center egg event that starts this Saturday, I can potentially contribute quite a bit to this just by hatching a perfect HA Passimian.

Hi guys, as u know if you are playing PKMN Sun you won't can buy blue/purple clothes except if u go to the square and some of the guests let you buy his/her (random) clothing for coins.

So if u are playing on PKMN Sun/Moon and u want to get an excluvise color from the other game, u must:

1. Dress ur character with your game colour: Sun (red and orange) or Moon (blue and purple)
2. Post here your Friend Code to help someones get your clothing
3. Wait until someone post his/her FC and his/her character has got the colours that u want

Good luck! I hope this works :D

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hi guys, as u know if you are playing PKMN Sun you won't can buy blue/purple clothes except if u go to the square and some of the guests let you buy his/her (random) clothing for coins.

So if u are playing on PKMN Sun/Moon and u want to get an excluvise color from the other game, u must:

1. Dress ur character with your game colour: Sun (red and orange) or Moon (blue and purple)
2. Post here your Friend Code to help someones get your clothing
3. Wait until someone post his/her FC and his/her character has got the colours that u want

Good luck! I hope this works :D
Merged with the general Festival Plaza thread.

Also, please put more effort into writing properly. I'm afraid that is a requirement of the forums.

200,000 eggs is the goal. This has to be a joke. Rewards as follows:

Failure: 200 FC
Failure and game linked to PGL: 400 FC
Success: 2,000 FC
Success and game linked to PGL: 4,000 FC
3 eggs contributed: 5 Rare Candy
400,000 eggs hatched worldwide: 1 Love Ball

Event has started and will end on April 10th at 23:59 UTC

This goal will be destroyed near instantly.

Even they have to know that tons of people hatch eggs in bulk and that there's a ton of ways to lower the time for egg hatching. Even if we pretend they don't know about the little fenced area, it's super easy to get a flame body and 5 eggs and go to town and get more eggs that you can swap into the party or throw them in the heart springs.

Almost 4.5 hours in and we're at 10% of the goal. We're gonna demolish it once most Europeans and North Americans wake up.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ah, thx for the reminder, had forgotten about this entirely.

While I won't be able to work on this today (haven't registered, won't be able to until I get home tonight), once I do I will be ale to contribute in a moderate way. There is a CounterCoat Gastrodon sitting in my OR that may prove useful for this purpose...

Oh shit 5 Rare Candies just for hatching 3 eggs? I'm gonna get in on this immediately! Working towards that stretch goal is also worth it (~300,000 eggs so far out of the 400,000). Good thing I have a ton of unhatched eggs at the PC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)