PU PU Fall Seasonal: Round 4 (POST / PM REPLAYS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling activity. We had scheduled our match to anytime during Sunday but I have been waiting on the PU room in Showdown for 7 hours now without any sign from my opponent.

almost an hour after sched time no reply, activity

e: came on after he replied but couldn't find/didnt reply for another 15 and i really need to sleep

Last edited:
Calling activity. We had scheduled our match to anytime during Sunday but I have been waiting on the PU room in Showdown for 7 hours now without any sign from my opponent.
"Sunday I am free whole day" isn't really a specific scheduled time, but a vague representation of what's best for your convenience. I waited for you all of yesterday's afternoon and evening to come online (as you also scheduled you were available). Maybe it worked for what you had in mind for your free time but it is Sunday noon for me, and afternoon in comparison to Smogon forums (GMT-5) and I've been online for a while and still waiting on you right now with many of hours left until the deadline, which is also part of the time we scheduled to have the matches.
upload_2017-11-26_14-59-52.png
In fact I'm calling activity on you because I waited on Showdown for you all of Saturday afternoon and night (which you also scheduled as part of the available time) until I passed out around 2 AM before you even came online for the first time on Showdown during the whole week:
upload_2017-11-26_15-5-2.png
Which you replied to the next day (today almost 12 hours after I messaged you) at 5:16 AM my time, without even mentioning that you didn't reply to my message on Thursday at all. And forgive me if you waited during the time I got my regular sleep but I don't think anyone in their sane mind would keep their eyes on their computer just in case at 5 AM on a Sunday there's finally a reply when it is convenient for their opponent.

I respected and didn't say anything about the fact you couldn't play during Thursday, Friday and Saturday until late (which you didn't show up to), and now Sunday "whole day" is still going on and you're not online once again. So you had 0 consideration for what time it would be for me and only showed up when it was better for you. Which, if I may add, is at the very last day of the allotted time.

Either way, the deadline is not met yet and I am online as of right now and have been waiting once again for more hours which is still part of the scheduled time YOU came up with, in case you are actually available to have the games. It is not my fault your timezone is plenty of hours ahead of mine (yes, I checked it from the moment you told me it) and you were only able to come online (or even contact me at all) at 5 AM my time during the last day allowed to have the games, when I'm on Showdown in a daily basis and could have had the games or scheduled earlier if you had had any intention of playing. So once again I'll be online for more hours waiting, but still calling activity on you for failing to show up yesterday night and not contacting me soon enough to set a certain time for today.

Last edited:
Well, the deadline is met and as I said before I've been online all this time which was also part of the scheduled time. On a side note, if he can be online on Showdown at the same time he's browsing smogon forums:

He was definitely able to PM me on Showdown where I am on a daily basis. Also, on a somewhat related note, Mysterious M was my opponent in round 1 of this tournament, he also shares the same timezone and we had no troubles whatsoever scheduling or finding each other on Showdown.

Last edited:

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Activity:

galbia
vs Gunner Rohan
Has Tattoos vs Pohjis
Miere
vs Lugia Proto
neomon
vs Little Jirachi.

Coinflips:

Matame
vs EviGaro

proof: http://prntscr.com/hfp3hf

Extensions:

TJ vs Robert Alfons
Overdragoon vs LzzzR
Rapture vs 5gen

Ok soto clear up some extensions. TJ already spoke to me in terms of needing an extension past Thursday which is the only one I will grant, so the loser between TJ and Robert Alfons will get an extension in the Loser's Bracket if either needs it. As for Overdragoon and LzzzR, while it would be easier to grant either of you activity over the other, since both of you seem quite active in terms of being on Showdown, I personally made the decision to give you two an extension because it is much easier to just find an appropriate time for both of you to be on at the same time and be able to battle since I know you both would rather take this situation into your own hands in terms of who moves on instead of leaving it up to me in terms of activity or coinflip if not played by the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)