NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

From this I would like to suggest a few theories:
1. Viper is scum and is lying about being targeted
2. FH is scum and is lying about targeting the dead guy to make us think there's a redirector
3. They're both scum and there's weird shit going on
4. There's a redirector

I favour none of these theories as of right now but this exchange may very well have a lie. Pointless? Mayhapsbe. Nevertheless I would like to keep this possibility in mind.
1. isn't mostly possible. I did target empoof so the fact he died would indicate my action didn't reach him.

Asek

Banned deucer.
my phone ran out of battery yesterday thinking you guys couldnt possibly burn the village downin the remainign time

guess i had a little too much faith

ok actually things are clicking for me right now

ItzViper482 outside of saying that you inspected asek, did you ever crumb who you were going to inspect last night (night 2)?

because assuming that fh is town then this is actually going to be a pretty big hint on who scum is

Asek

Banned deucer.
lets lynch the one guy who claimed a PR who can ACTUALLY prove themselves at night without a shadow of a doubt because odds on scum having a 1 shot vig in 10:3 are miniscule. good job retards

Aprcitity - ??? - Neighborizer
Hitmonleet - ??? - ???
Blazade - ??? - VT
Warren - ??? - ???
Former Hope - Hades - 2 shot jailkeeper
Asek - ??? - PR
Josh - ??? - ???
CB - Poseidon - VT
Viper - ??? - Cop

why does scum ever claim 1 shot vig when they arent on the chopping block there
i thought that rad being a town vig didn't make sense with your shit in thread and it was really chaotic and he literally claimed with 5 minutes left on the clock i thought i had to do something about it. it felt like a pocket attempt to me and i only had time to worry about your bullshit vig claim

vig counterclaims are usually night resolvable but only if they're done in thread, you didn't know rad claimed vig and so if you were real vig and rad was scum then it wouldn't have worked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)