NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
also assuming this means that you're still scumreading formerhope

i've been fighting in thread with formerhope sinc the start of the game and i can tell you that regardless of what your read on fh is, there are plenty of reasons for you to reevaluate that read in the last 10 or so pages
he scum claimed in response to pressure, writing that off as town is incredibly bad

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
But w/e. That's annoying.

Last night I targeted Empoof. I had set the bait by saying I wasn't going to protect the most likely person to try and counter predict the mafia. So once I realized I was alive, I tried to counter counter counter predict by protecting empoof. However I didn't get any night results besides that I had used up both of my shots.

Now the funny part, is that I happen to know that when MS does games. He has it so that redirection doesn't cause any notice (I was a 2 shot redirector in metal sonics last game). Which leads me to believe I was redirected last night.

Ofc I have no proof, but that's at least my best understanding as I targeted empoof last night, I didn't get any other messages besides that I had used my shots and confirmed with hosts that I wasn't missing any results.
LMAO

Asek

Banned deucer.
analysis part 1: drawing out the reads of dead town on still living players

Texas
dave (josh)
apricity hitmonleet jordan
the rest of the pl i think
former hope blazade

solve of former hope + viperz / blazade + empoof / josh / caffeineboost

said empoof + caffeine were opposite alignment but i think he meant that they couldnt be w/w

Jordan
hitmonleet texas former hope
empoof viper apricity
caffeineboost 3p1k blazade (?)

Empoof
blazade
viperz apricity former hope (?)

josh
warren (?) hitmonleet 3p1k caffeine boost

got lazy on this one

3p1k
apricity former hope (?)
hitmonleet

dont think 3p1k really had any wolf reads but jumped onto hitmonleet at eod rather than self pres onto fh

think these should all be correct

i'm a x-shot neighborizer, metal sonic gave me fucking janus as a flavor before i told him that wasn't a greek god, so now i'm hermes
Though if this is true I doubt that Metal Sonic knows the more esoteric details about Greek mythology, so if flavor is related to role then yeah Poseidon would probably be a PR.

Not sure if I buy this though...

analysis part 1: drawing out the reads of dead town on still living players

Texas
dave (josh)
apricity hitmonleet jordan
the rest of the pl i think
former hope blazade

solve of former hope + viperz / blazade + empoof / josh / caffeineboost

said empoof + caffeine were opposite alignment but i think he meant that they couldnt be w/w

Jordan
hitmonleet texas former hope
empoof viper apricity
caffeineboost 3p1k blazade (?)

Empoof
blazade
viperz apricity former hope (?)

josh
warren (?) hitmonleet 3p1k caffeine boost

got lazy on this one

3p1k
apricity former hope (?)
hitmonleet

dont think 3p1k really had any wolf reads but jumped onto hitmonleet at eod rather than self pres onto fh

think these should all be correct
Please actually do analysis not "oh look dead players townread/scumread these players, we should play accordingly!"

Cause that's not a good strategy.

Asek

Banned deucer.
lets assume as is probably the case this is similar to the last setup metal sonic hosted in which the set up is rolled with prs so each member of the mafia receives a power role and the remaining power roles are given to the village. that game had 10 power roles in 13:4, meaning 4 went to scum nd 6 went to town , bit less than half the town had a power role. now for this game:

confirmed to exist
1 shot vig
inventor (JOAT??)

vt
vt
my role
neighbourizer
another pr i know exists*

said to exist
2 shot jailkeeper
1 shot cop
mafia roleblock / redirect*

(there exists a world where this supposed 'mafia redirect' and the pr i know exists are the same role attached to a joat but this is extremely unlikely and im only putting that as a possibility here to say i thought about it for the l0lz if its an actuality)

theres 7-8 prs itg imo, with 7 being more likely if this setup is similar to animals

this means that some of our bes shots at hitting scum are to be found in the power role people but i cbf to analyse who i think is the scum in that grouping until tomorrow. somone else can do it

Asek

Banned deucer.
Please actually do analysis not "oh look dead players townread/scumread these players, we should play accordingly!"

Cause that's not a good strategy.
ok ur clearly caught up, do you even have any reads? why shouldnt i look at what they were thinking? ive done plenty of analysis this game already, maybe the rest of you guys and especially u could generate stuff i can actually gain a read of you from

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)