The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Money league? Regardless, I'm interested and available for any date/time draft. Thanks either way.

I'm down to join any league available. Would like another good active one that isn't with my office and family.
Nah it's a free one and I'll add you to league B

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
i believe i was league A last year? could be wrong, but would like to return if possible. ill take any league tho.

I just wish there was an auction league. Problem is most people have neither the time or patience for it. And there is usually a dumbass or two who spend all their money on the first 3-4 players and then ghost the rest of the season because their team sucks

I just wish there was an auction league. Problem is most people have neither the time or patience for it. And there is usually a dumbass or two who spend all their money on the first 3-4 players and then ghost the rest of the season because their team sucks
I've been barking up that tree for years my dude. I'm almost inclined to start a Smogon-based auction league myself, but idk how much support there would be for one outside of you and I

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We put together an auction league at one point, it was fun. We just didn't renew it.

For league A we need responses from Paul and tad38 (no idea what his username is now) and two others i still need to identify. I'm sending out an email now so hopefully I'll get responses.

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Think I've got two more spots in league B

(LonelyNess and whoever the fuck SIR RON MEXICO is, sorry Sugar K Leonard we kinda need you at this point lol).

If anyone wants in by Sunday, let me know. Otherwise I'll just turn it into a 10 team league. We need to get this sorted sooner rather than later so we can start working out draft availability with all our wacky time zones involved.

Think I've got two more spots in league B

(LonelyNess and whoever the fuck SIR RON MEXICO is, sorry Sugar K Leonard we kinda need you at this point lol).

If anyone wants in by Sunday, let me know. Otherwise I'll just turn it into a 10 team league. We need to get this sorted sooner rather than later so we can start working out draft availability with all our wacky time zones involved.
I am still willing to play some imaginary pigskin if you want to guarantee an active spot.

I rejoined league C (TenSecondsFlat) when the email invite went out a few weeks ago but I have no idea if it’s still happening or how many people are confirmed

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Only 1 person isn't returning for League C, so we have 1 spot available. I'll look to hammer out a draft date/time this weekend.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tad38 has confirmed. If i don't get a response from makiri by next Friday (Aug 24) i will open the spot to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)