NOC Matrix 14 Mafia (Town Wins!)

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Reading thread now

Da Letter El InfernoDragon218
Give me 1-3 townreads and 1-2 scumreads. Explain the reasoning behind all (should span at least about a full line, but I don't need more than a paragraph).
This post is rlly scummy; dodging actually reading other players by demanding reads out of other players without even providing any of ur own content (????)
Town Reads:
Dusk: I don't really think I need to re-outline this as myself and others have already done so, so I am going to focus on my other town read instead
Martin: Despite his general inactivity, I would say he is leaning town for me. I think he provided an interesting view on Nuxl when he did post and I think his attitude toward the game shows that he is committed to trying to move this town forward and hunt for scum. I don't really blame him for scumreading me, I think my play this game has been minimal and therefore slightly scummy. I hope to be more helpful for scumhunting as we move on.

Scum Read:
Nuxl: Nuxl just seems oddly off character during this game. They are more defensive than usual and haven't really answered anything or countered any claims against them. I think their posts have been mostly filler and have deflected pressure on them rather than addressing them
Oddish: I'm still very up in the air on this one so I'm not sure on this one, but Oddish just seems more distant than I have seen him in the past. When he was town in Lover's Dance, he was pushing for lynches and actively trying to solve the game, at least after the first lynch. He just seems more distant this time and I think that is slightly off character

Alright Hal, I am prepared to be quoted at myself
Townie post but not really convincing me tbh; feels like a kinda reluctant way to get heat off from a small handful of ppl
READING EVERYTHING NOW.
ITT: energy reads 11 posts and provides 5 useless one-liners before putting a lynch vote on a null-town dude; very clearly doesn't want anyone to be able to get anything out of him. Scummy.
oh wait let me game solve
I can't tell if this guy's being serious or if he's joking; is Hal always like this? Is this just his meta? Genuine q because I legitimately don't know bc I don't play enough.
View attachment 147867

the above is the town circle

As you can see above, I am in it
lol
either one of Oddish or Energy is scum, or they both are

another one hides in cantius inferno and nuxl

tbh asek probably dies tonight lol
Hours of silence and "I’m here by the way, I just don’t have anything to say" culminate in this. Not a good look but is also totally in line with both NOCs I've been in with him.
martin really likes to rant about anime over discord to me and he'll send me like 20 lines without me saying shit and i'll get online and go "what the fuck where did this come from"
Martin can confirm the above
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 20.11.53.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 20.11.09.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 20.10.51.png

town lean on DLE; posts seem to be actually providing a case and just generally feel like they're trying to advance town's thinking without resorting to empty questions. Might re-read his posts when my brain isn't fried from a full day of spreadsheet work but he's clean for now
unvote
vote whydon
Whydon vote achieves nothing; his flip provides no information what-so-ever on other players because of his near-complete inactivity and there isn't even really anywhere near enough to get a proper read on him. I'd rather he get subbed than inactive-lynched.
nuxl posts too big but more importantly he asks too many irrelevant questions and is overconcerned with their positiong rather than actually scumhunting. i see a lot of busy work but very little being done to actually do anything rather than not be lynched; the part where he hinted he is a pr is fking REVOLTING. i also think the shade theyve put onto duskfall pushing them is ??? and the shift onto whydon comes across as weird and going for lhf when i dont really think whydons done anything at all outside of norm to warrant a vote
Hard agree with all of this. Generally getting scum vibes from nuxl in general bc he just really… isn't doing anything? Like yeah there are a lot of posts but he's made minimal effort to actually advance which felt fine earlier but the fact ur still doing it even tho u aren't even under any real pressure anymore is suspect

Generally Asek's more recent posts feel towny imo; providing mostly sensible+good+convincing points and generally looking like he's trying to advance town

Viper feels super bleh; the incessant hal sheeping feels like he's creating an excuse to be non-productive+deflecting attention away from himself with shitposts.

vote cantius

would be fine with cantius or nuxl or inferno lynch today. all feel scummy

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hmmm not sure how I feel about martin's play being "make the occasional longpost" it just seems like an easy way to look like you're contributing
it does work if you're giving actual content

lynch infernodragon

COME WITH ME

THIS IS SCUM

YAHHHHHHH

hal sucks

OM

It's a starstruck world
sorry my attention span cut out for this game and I really only care about getting big scum boi lynched

whydon is a terrible lynch

so was DLE

cantius is good tho

Honesty OM is really weirding me out right now. Their push for a lynch on me is basically backed by the evidence “he’s scum because he is scum.” I don’t think OM is a good target as I’m not certain if this is just how they are or if this is scummy from them so I’d go with Nuxl or Cantius for today’s lynch. So, I’m taking my vote off of DLE. For the moment I am going to go with Nuxl as thier behavior seems more overtly scummy and I don’t really know Cantius’s playstile, but I’m willing to go with either lynch if the town reaches a consensus.

Unvote, Vote Nuxl

Reading thread now

This post is rlly scummy; dodging actually reading other players by demanding reads out of other players without even providing any of ur own content (????)

Townie post but not really convincing me tbh; feels like a kinda reluctant way to get heat off from a small handful of ppl

ITT: energy reads 11 posts and provides 5 useless one-liners before putting a lynch vote on a null-town dude; very clearly doesn't want anyone to be able to get anything out of him. Scummy.

I can't tell if this guy's being serious or if he's joking; is Hal always like this? Is this just his meta? Genuine q because I legitimately don't know bc I don't play enough.

lol

Hours of silence and "I’m here by the way, I just don’t have anything to say" culminate in this. Not a good look but is also totally in line with both NOCs I've been in with him.

town lean on DLE; posts seem to be actually providing a case and just generally feel like they're trying to advance town's thinking without resorting to empty questions. Might re-read his posts when my brain isn't fried from a full day of spreadsheet work but he's clean for now

Whydon vote achieves nothing; his flip provides no information what-so-ever on other players because of his near-complete inactivity and there isn't even really anywhere near enough to get a proper read on him. I'd rather he get subbed than inactive-lynched.

Hard agree with all of this. Generally getting scum vibes from nuxl in general bc he just really… isn't doing anything? Like yeah there are a lot of posts but he's made minimal effort to actually advance which felt fine earlier but the fact ur still doing it even tho u aren't even under any real pressure anymore is suspect

Generally Asek's more recent posts feel towny imo; providing mostly sensible+good+convincing points and generally looking like he's trying to advance town

Viper feels super bleh; the incessant hal sheeping feels like he's creating an excuse to be non-productive+deflecting attention away from himself with shitposts.

vote cantius

would be fine with cantius or nuxl or inferno lynch today. all feel scummy
Hahahahaahahah. hate you

OM

It's a starstruck world
Honesty OM is really weirding me out right now. Their push for a lynch on me is basically backed by the evidence “he’s scum because he is scum.” I don’t think OM is a good target as I’m not certain if this is just how they are or if this is scummy from them so I’d go with Nuxl or Cantius for today’s lynch. So, I’m taking my vote off of DLE. For the moment I am going to go with Nuxl as thier behavior seems more overtly scummy and I don’t really know Cantius’s playstile, but I’m willing to go with either lynch if the town reaches a consensus.

Unvote, Vote Nuxl
lol I've explained why before read my posts

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus

Unvote, Vote Nuxl
god I hate how you post

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vote count 1.3

Cantius (5): Whydon, asek, Oddish., Duskfall, Martin
Whydon (3): Nuxl, apricity, vooper
InfernoDragon (2): Da Letter El, OM Room
apricity (1): Energy
Da Letter El (1): cantius
Nuxl (1): InfernoDragon

Deadline is in approximately 22h18mins, and will be official as of the time I call it

1. Nuxl
  2. Duskfall98
  3. OM room
  4. InfernoDragon218
  5. Cantius
  6. vooper
  7. apricity
  8. Oddish.
  9. Da Letter El
  10. Whydon
  11. Asek
  12. Energy
  13. Martin
Heads up

Whydon you're on activity warning but we've spoken so you're fine if you follow through

Rest are good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)