The Everything NFL Thread - 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Philip Rivers has the shittiest throwing motion for a top level QB.

Also.. he's alpha as fuck and I think I love him.

So glad the Chiefs didn't get gifted a win from the refs.

BOLTS WIN BABY

FUCK THE CHIEFS. LET'S FUCKING GOOOO!

(side note we can not continue to look flaccid in the 1st quarter/1st half... we need more energy early. but lynn is amazing at adjustments.)

Fans of terrible NFL teams are being presented with a unique opportunity this season, the Chargers might be the league's best team and yet they have no fans. I'm only a secondary Chargers fan, so I can't fully back them, but if you're a fan of a team like the Bucs, Bengals or Redskins, this is your opportunity to jump ship and actually root for a good team thats going somewhere without anyone calling you a bandwagoner.

Look they have memes! What a fun team!

Last edited:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fans of terrible NFL teams are being presented with a unique opportunity this season, the Chargers might be the league's best team and yet they have no fans. I'm only a secondary Chargers fan, so I can't fully back them, but if you're a fan of a team like the Bucs, Bengals or Redskins, this is your opportunity to jump ship and actually root for a good team thats going somewhere without anyone calling you a bandwagoner.
Problem is Rivers is only a couple years away from retirement, and where does this team go without him? How often do teams find an equally good franchise QB immediately following another's departure? Aaron Rodgers and -maybe- Andrew Luck seem like the only current examples, and it's pretty rare in general, so the likelihood the Chargers will find another QB close to Rivers' level is pretty low.

Don't get me wrong, the Chargers are very likeable, but I think their window is almost closed. If you're going to jump ship now, you're better off going to a team like the Ravens who are probably going to be competitive for years to come once they finally commit to Jackson full-time.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
This is your reminder that the Cleveland Browns are rightfully 7-5-1 and a tiebreaker away (stoolers have the H2H 1-0-1) from topping the AFC North.

That was the worst game Josh Mcdaniels has called since coming to the Pats in 2011. Running the Ball and throwing rando screens in the RZ instead of targeting Josh Gordon or gronk. Never in favor of nerfing Brady.

Great game tho

Though the next play ended almost immediately at 2:43 and they didn't start the play clock for another 5 seconds which kinda fucked them over

We actually were up by 17 and we didn't blow it? In what universe is this? Anyway, the Rams should be worried going into the playoffs, as Goff was not good last night.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not the Rams' fault they got dicked by Big Dick Nick!

Looks like there were a ton of upsets yesterday. RIP any remaining suicide pools lol

So, are the Steelers a good team that plays down to their competition, or a bad team that plays up to their competition?

Also, the Saints and Rams look terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)