The Everything NFL Thread - 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panthers have lost 6 straight now, beating them isn’t exactly impressive lol. Team clearly peaked in November, not saying they can’t find it again but it’s usually the team that peaks in January that makes the SB and I’d be counting my blessings as a Saints fan I don’t have to play da bears in the divisional round and maybe at all.

Road Brees has been pretty terrible this year, but lucky for them they’ve all but locked up home field so that won’t really be an issue

Panthers have lost 6 straight now, beating them isn’t exactly impressive lol. Team clearly peaked in November, not saying they can’t find it again but it’s usually the team that peaks in January that makes the SB and I’d be counting my blessings as a Saints fan I don’t have to play da bears in the divisional round and maybe at all.

Road Brees has been pretty terrible this year, but lucky for them they’ve all but locked up home field so that won’t really be an issue
Never claimed it was an impressive win, but I'll always take a divisional road win.

Yep, they've peaked in November... or have they? They have the best scoring defense in the NFL since Week 10. What we're seeing is a regression of the Saints offense to a great, but not a great offense of all time, benchmark. Their defense has regressed (positively) from a terrible unit from earlier in the season to probably the above average unit they were last season and what we expected them to be coming into this season.

I wouldn't want to face Da Bears in the playoffs, but regardless of the opponent, I'm confident we'll take care of business in the Dome.

Drew Brees in 8 road games: 220 YPG/ 11 TD / 4 INT

Patrick Mahomes in 7 road games: 340 YPG / 28 TD/ 6 INT

i was all in on brees earlier but hes been bad since the cowboys game

Drew Brees home road splits have been pretty lopsided throughout his career and its probably why he's an afterthought in most all time QB discussions.

Also Pats fans are once again showing that they're the most entitled, spoiled and arrogant group of loser fans in the league because they're having a "terrible" 9-5 season and might not have a first round bye for literally the first time this decade.

Falcons fumbled on the 3, 3, and 13 of the Saints else they would have put up 30+ against that vaunted D lul

but it’s ok because I was playing against Matt Ryan in fantasy that week and was rooting against him :pimp:

spatula

I LOVE CHIPFLAVOUR
is a Tiering Contributor
So, are the Steelers a good team that plays down to their competition, or a bad team that plays up to their competition?

Also, the Saints and Rams look terrible.
As a steelers fan this is the story of the steelers over the past several years, they play to the level of their competition for the most part

Falcons fumbled on the 3, 3, and 13 of the Saints else they would have put up 30+ against that vaunted D lul

but it’s ok because I was playing against Matt Ryan in fantasy that week and was rooting against him :pimp:
Yeah it sucks playing down to garbage franchises such as the falcons, but what can you do

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
I dont see why the Bears arent the NFC favorites. They are hot, and the Rams and Saints are not. Both of those teams have been playing mediocre and I guarantee you that the Bears will beat both of those teams en route to the Superbowl.

Also Im gonna throw out another bold ass prediction - If the Colts make the playoffs they will end up representing the AFC. That team looks better every week.

I dont see why the Bears arent the NFC favorites. They are hot, and the Rams and Saints are not. Both of those teams have been playing mediocre and I guarantee you that the Bears will beat both of those teams en route to the Superbowl.

Also Im gonna throw out another bold ass prediction - If the Colts make the playoffs they will end up representing the AFC. That team looks better every week.
Gonna have to agree with you for the NFC, however, I think whoever wins the AFC west will be going to the Superbowl.

Are you not slightly concerned about Brees looking like human garbage for three straight games?
Refer to posts above re: Brees home-road splits for his career. We'll be fine when we're at home, and that's where we'll be throughout the playoffs. The elite defense recently only makes me feel even better about the Saints chances

The saints didnt win on defense, the panthers lost on offense

big difference
wrong

They [Saints] have the best scoring defense in the NFL since Week 10.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pittsburgh isn't even in the chargers' division and still managed to get fucked over by them twice in the same season

Jake Elliot is the strangest kicker in the NFL. He'll miss extra points and (short) field goals, however, if you need a clutch, game winning kick, he's your guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)