NOC Vote For Town Mafia - Abandoned (See Post #109) And Soon To Be Reranded!

Okay guys. After mulling it over, I've decided I want to rerand the game and try again.

It may seem extreme but I'm completely dissatisfied with the way I've hosted this so far. I should've never let hal quote that conversation with me, which I feel laid the groundwork for metal sonic to decide to quote the role pm. I think this kind of play is dirty and I do not want people to take advantage of it and try to get reads/angleshoots out of it. It may not seem like a big deal to some people, but I feel really bad about this and I don't think continuing the game rn will make me feel any better. I'm already super conflicted and I think reranding and trying again will clear my head.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Going forward with the next game, I want to make it absolutely clear that conversations with me that take place outside the game thread cannot be referenced in any way.

If I see it happen, it may be grounds for a modkill, which, I will reiterate, results in an autoloss for your faction.

See you in the next game thread!

metal sonic/josh is a team i would've very much enjoyed playing vs and while i'm unhappy that i no longer have a chance to do so, these retarded angleshoots from former and metal sonic need to not happen again, like, come on guys just play the fucking game

I don't blame any of the players, I think I just wasn't clear enough and too lenient/naive/inexperienced as a host. I'll do my best to make the next game run more smoothly

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
metal sonic/josh is a team i would've very much enjoyed playing vs and while i'm unhappy that i no longer have a chance to do so, these retarded angleshoots from former and metal sonic need to not happen again, like, come on guys just play the fucking game
josh is busy in 3-4 games and doesn’t have time for this one. It’s unlikely you’ll get a good game here from him even if this didn’t happen. Just gotta enjoy what you took away from invitational 2019

Btw if any of y'all want to be in the next game, let me know. I've already got to find a few subs going forward with the next one. Once I know how many people are for sure playing again/I find my subs, I'll rerand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)