NOC Vote For Town Mafia - Day 4 - Scum Wins!

or at least stop. Because I do legitimately feel like it's really unfair to try and provoke reactions like that, not to mention it compromises the game's integrity.

ok hi sorry this week has been really bad for me

looking at my posts I would probably scumread myself at this point if I’m being honest lol. I made all of my posts really fast without much thought and that’s honestly just because I haven’t had the time to invest myself in the game. but yes, they’re shit and super waffly and seem super opportunistic, but tbh after I voted for Jordan I had a hunch that scum would be pushing for this lynch and that Jordan could be scum but I didn’t feel motivated enough to make a point of that. So I’m not going to try and argue against anyone who thinks I’m scum because honestly I probably would too. idk how that makes me look but take it as you will

If it’s between myself and OM then I guess it’s OM but I feel like it’s much more likely that scum is pushing me/OM as maf because it’s the easy thing to do, and like I said earlier I think it’s more likely to be US versus FH just because FH’s posts feel more genuine whereas US’s feel...off? idk how to explain it but I’m hoping some of you get what I mean

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ngl, I kind of want to throw now. Because winning after a maneuver like that just doesn't feel good.
I mean you did kind of make a pretty game changing post in 464 based on this

Though if you’re village there’d have been no way of knowing that and I’d be equally guilty

I think Whydon is just mafia here but I am starting to tinfoil on FH again. Kind of think Om might be town but eh. Guess it comes down to we just need to find one town in FH+Om+Whydon since I’m like 99.9% sure Dusk is town

I already know that I’m gonna waffle on this then just accept that 464 is too good for me if FH is mafia but I want to think about it for as long as possible

Lynch duskfall he doesn’t wanna be in anymore and he is going out no matter what no point to delaying this

UncleSam

Leading this village
Nice job to Dusk, great play from him and a deserved win

I don’t think anyone really got cleared except for me, I was still tinfoiling on FH and frankly I think the consensus was I was town anyway at that point

UncleSam

Leading this village
honestly, I'd be super curious how this game would have turned out if we had lynched dusk D1 when I got paranoid
Your paranoia of Dusk was based on me being his partner, so probably badly lol. I’d have definitely scumread you for pushing it and I don’t think we avoid lynching Xnad given how many awful idler slots there were

Imo this game format is very interesting though and should be run again.

Either way mafia deserved it, the Xnad rand push happening first was a bit lucky but Dusk played really really well and some elements of town definitely did not lol

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My reads were

MS
Whydon
Sam
Energy
Jordan
FH
OM
Dusk

Not that Dusk played bad, I think he played pretty good. My bottom 3 reads were interchangeable ish, and until FH super obv towned from Energy's power play, not super sure I would've not lynched Dusk.

And despite that, scum definitely deserved to win over town because it isn't the good half of town's responsibility to carry the bad half of town, even though that happens almost every time.

UncleSam

Leading this village
My reads were

MS
Whydon
Sam
Energy
Jordan
FH
OM
Dusk

Not that Dusk played bad, I think he played pretty good. My bottom 3 reads were interchangeable ish, and until FH super obv towned from Energy's power play, not super sure I would've not lynched Dusk.

And despite that, scum definitely deserved to win over town because it isn't the good half of town's responsibility to carry the bad half of town, even though that happens almost every time.
I have no idea where you pull a Whydon TR from. From his one post on Day 4? He made like two awful posts prior to that longer one.

Otherwise I think this is reasonable if you think this is Dusk’s scum game. I really didn’t see much in his play to suggest it was but I also haven’t played with him before. I thought he did great personally.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have no idea where you pull a Whydon TR from. From his one post on Day 4? He made like two awful posts prior to that longer one.

Otherwise I think this is reasonable if you think this is Dusk’s scum game. I really didn’t see much in his play to suggest it was but I also haven’t played with him before. I thought he did great personally.

Josh~Last Sunday at 8:48 PM

i had whydon and ms as top town
whydon for really bad reasons lmao

OddishLast Sunday at 8:48 PM
Lol
What's up with whydon?

Josh~Last Sunday at 8:49 PM
his absence and limited presence is/was town indicative
and
being nonexistent in a game full of ppl acting scummy is town indicative

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)