NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

Town read on fenrir purely because voting for mewtwo is good
currently eating lunch when it's like 6 pm or later back home, wild
Jordan tunneling on fenrir and abruptly realizing he was wrong feels like towny owning up to a mistake but by and large outside of these three people I don't see anyone "acting towny" smh

I'll be back in a couple hours but then I'm a slave to the beach till bedtime
i actually cant tell if this is supposed to be a townread or a scumread

okay so that last quoted post was a townread.... well probably! and also atp ITT (page 17) have 0 clue why you'd TR jordan ngl... but maybe I'm biased knowing how he flips? either way not a good look :blobastonished:
Also in relation to the thread WHEN he said that, seems like he was trying to flip the wagon back away from Jordan

Official Vote Count 1.6
XnadrojX(5): Fenrir Aesir (289), Apricity (408), Nuxl (409),Mewtwo Hidden (412), DS (435)
Sultan of Skook (2): XnadrojX (342), Moodycloud (352)
DS(1): Vooper (21),
Inferno (1): Bluedoom (88)
Nuxl(1): Sultan of Skook (148)
MewtwoHidden (1): Smogon Account (175)

Not Voting: InfernoDragon, Whydon

# to hammer: N/A on Day 1
~5 minutes to DL
End of day votals for my own reference. Mewtwo lynch was always bad (sorry hal) and afaict vooper hadnt been around since RVS times to change his vote so meh. (wrt duskfall/samoyed slots ending votes)
Also in relation to the thread WHEN he said that, seems like he was trying to flip the wagon back away from Jordan
o7

so just caught up with thread and ofc i have perspective but I don't really have much experience with jordan and I would have read him town, so I was wrong. DS is probably town imo, but they did hammer Jordan which is sort of scummy.

Sultan only got 9 votes for mayor which is really weird? Maybe people idled I guess. We need to be united because the mafia has powerful tools.

Whydon is looking more active which is good I hope? I really think we each need to be active in this game or we'll get steamrolled. I'm glad we have some replacements as well - I want to hear their thoughts on the game so far and I'm excited to play with Duskfall as I never have before. I think I'll reserve my opinions on them - I did previously scum read Inferno, and Vooper was just weird.

I don't think we should be sheeping people. That's never a good strategy. We need to be united, but we shouldn't follow people, lest that person be scum.
someone help me analyze this entry, i can't for the life of me. >jordan NAI >DS Hedge=leanscum? >mayor comments+UNITE THE TOWN=nai >be active whydone and i'm holding my thoughts on duskfall >dont sheep there is like nothing to be drawn from this post at all wtf

ok uh thats looks really bad formatted so here
>Jordan comments were NAI
>Hedged on DS read which might be leanscum... but nbd
>His mayor comments and anything regarding UNITE THE TOWN are NAI
>Whydon comment was NAI
>Holding thoughts on duskfall doesnt tell us anything either
this post litterally gave me nothing

someone help me analyze this entry, i can't for the life of me. >jordan NAI >DS Hedge=leanscum? >mayor comments+UNITE THE TOWN=nai >be active whydone and i'm holding my thoughts on duskfall >dont sheep there is like nothing to be drawn from this post at all wtf
It's a long lost that says nothing at all of substance

1) I knew when I was speccing because he asked people to vote mewtwo for mayor and town hal wouldn't do that

2) he's asking to be sheped too early for town hal usually he will wait longer to impact the game because he doesn't trust other players to not choke if he gets himself nightkilled by leading town early

3) nuxl has the best read of hal on smogon probably so his d1 death is indicative of scum hal

But Mewtwo is the lynch today anyways
at the time of this post did you not factor in nuxl's townread of hal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)