NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

I agree samoyed looks sketchy but in my experience he nearly always does hence why I did not vote him after his first couple d2 posts
I will sheep hal on this one, Duskfall if you are town you should give as much input as you can on the citizen lynch order as your legacy because there are high odds of you not living to d3 either way
wtf type of post is this?

lmfao

I agree samoyed looks sketchy but in my experience he nearly always does hence why I did not vote him after his first couple d2 posts
I will sheep hal on this one, Duskfall if you are town you should give as much input as you can on the citizen lynch order as your legacy because there are high odds of you not living to d3 either way
"Duskfall if you are town you should give as much input as you can on the citizen lynch order as your legacy because there are high odds of you not living to d3 either way"

why would DF ever be killed outside of his lynch? wtf this post just makes no actual sense

If you had been in thread, you would notice that DF has been actively asking questions and being in thread attempting to play the game.
Asking questions... about one person, mainly. Though you may have noticed that I may have changed my vote...
Not sure what to make of this. If DF is town and he is scum, then he should know that sam would be the next target after a DF lynch, and he'd be on the chopping block next. So I doubt sam/Moody is a thing, or they're very desperate if they are.

ftr duskfall trying so hard here does give me pause but his reaction to hal claiming bg and calling for claims was just bizarre
I don't feel strongly enough about this lynch to go against the consensus lynch order so I'm mostly sheeping hal

"Duskfall if you are town you should give as much input as you can on the citizen lynch order as your legacy because there are high odds of you not living to d3 either way"

why would DF ever be killed outside of his lynch? wtf this post just makes no actual sense
Because if he's mislynched he can't weigh in on what the winning lynch order from d3 on should be ?
So if he's town he 100% should be addressing it now instead of appealing to emotion against his lynch ?

no that's not what a winning lynch order is
A winning lynch order is one where the celebrity conflicting claims are resolved, then the citizen claims are resolved, and lynching me does not end the game

no that's not what a winning lynch order is
A winning lynch order is one where the celebrity conflicting claims are resolved, then the citizen claims are resolved, and lynching me does not end the game
There is no lynch order that magically wins the game. We have 4 mislynches period. I'm pretty sure everybody agrees that the celeb role gets resolved first-including duskfall.

Sultan of Skook

Duskfalls inability to stick with the plan is going to kill town. If you don’t vig duskfall then you’re going from a guaranteed win to a loss. If you lynch me then vig Duskfall98 you can sort out town from there - DS seems suspect to me now, but moody should be lynched last.

Sultan of Skook

Duskfalls inability to stick with the plan is going to kill town. If you don’t vig duskfall then you’re going from a guaranteed win to a loss. If you lynch me then vig Duskfall98 you can sort out town from there - DS seems suspect to me now, but moody should be lynched last.
Why would a town!Dusk want to stick with a plan in which he dies via mislynch? lmfao Moody of all people should be lynched last? You shoot within the citizens because the shot is a mislynch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)