NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

Why would a town!Dusk want to stick with a plan in which he dies via mislynch? lmfao Moody of all people should be lynched last? You shoot within the citizens because the shot is a mislynch
Well Dusk doesn’t seem to understand this but the concept is “for the greater good”. It’s what Hal proposed. You might die but your faction wins and your sacrifice helps that. A good town player should be able to do that and dusk did not want to sacrifice himself for a town win. He’s was too stubborn

Well Dusk doesn’t seem to understand this but the concept is “for the greater good”. It’s what Hal proposed. You might die but your faction wins and your sacrifice helps that. A good town player should be able to do that and dusk did not want to sacrifice himself for a town win. He’s was too stubborn
A good town player does not allow themselves to be mislynched.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Day 2 Final Vote Count
Samoyed (5):
Duskfall (908), DS (966), Mewtwohidden (1009), Sultan of Skook (1221)
Duskfall (3)
: Apricity (887), Samoyed (1017), Moodycloud (1023)

Not Voting: Bluedoom, Fenrir, 3p1k, Whydon

based off of prior vc

this lazy mfer Former Hope will post flip

I know what you’re going to say about my dusk read and I don’t care. I have done nothing wrong this game and my read on duskfall and smogon account’s slot was 100% correct regardless of their alignment. If you don’t understand this you understand nothing about mafia. Here are five reasons why my reads were optimal and why you’re all terrible players who got luck.

1. To start off with my first reason why Smogon Account had zero scum equity, it should be clear that
2. Elaborate April fools joke?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)