NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tyreek Hill won't face a suspension. Can somebody explain to me how the NFL hands out suspensions/bans? Do they put the names of players in a hat and whichever ones they pull out, they get a suspension?

if you just google the record you can find the source, its from before the game at the end of the season, so i just added their one loss. also its less thoughts and more just facts that shits not a rivalry at all lol god it hurts to be a steelers fan aside from the 6 rings we have. its privlege and not being good all at the same time and its a very confusing feeling.

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-engla...-History-vs-Steelers-doesnt-matter-126170649/

always cite your sources, theres the article.

I generally dont base my opinion of irl players on a video game score.

I have AB, Julio, OBJ and Nuk bunched at the top with players like tyreek, D. Adams, michael thomas just below

I generally dont base my opinion of irl players on a video game score.

I have AB, Julio, OBJ and Nuk bunched at the top with players like tyreek, D. Adams, michael thomas just below
You don't think DHop is top 10 worthy? He's definitely better than AB right now, as well as Tyreek D Adams and M Thomas.

What metric are you using to say Nuk is "definitely" better than any of those other WRs?
Just overall gamestyle, DeAndre Hopkins is just an amazing catcher, and en route he does well to shake the defender off of him. The only other people I see that can do that are OBJ and Tyreek, but DeAndre sticks out when you watch them play.

for what its worth, considering players voted on them and all, i thought the top 10 of the top 100 was rather fair despite the mess that was the rest of the list. would i maybe change stuff around ? Sure, but its not like any of those top 10 aren't great players (except todd gurley, never pay the running back.)

Browns are must-watch television this season. Or at least in theory.

Will the Browns implode and fail to meet expectations, or will their hopes and dreams be squashed by the Patriots in the Playoffs? Will Browns fans cry in sorrow or in joy? Find out on this season of NFL footballl!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)