[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, its still on the GTS.
Did I do something wrong?
Hatched a lvl 1 Torchic, named it Metanazo, put it on the GTS asking for a Wooper (pre evolution of Quagsire) lvl 91+
Sorry for spamming your thread.

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
No problem, its still on the GTS.
Did I do something wrong?
Hatched a lvl 1 Torchic, named it Metanazo, put it on the GTS asking for a Wooper (pre evolution of Quagsire) lvl 91+
Sorry for spamming your thread.
No problem! Is your Wooper Japanese?

Woopidoopi request:

Deposited: Rockruff named Metanazo, lvl 1, Guy, Pokeball
Requested: Sableye
IGN: Matt Eagle

Thx!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
New Shiny Eeveeloution giveaway is soon! I have 4 Eeveeloutions and I only need 4 more I just have to not get lazy and finally do another giveaway

Woop request:

Deposited: Rockruff named Metanazo, lvl 1, girl, Pokeball
Requested: purple haze

Thx

PS: still more to come

Last edited:
Hey, guess who it is! I was wondering if you have a cosmog with the modest nature. Hopefully level 5. Only because I want to train it up to be able to take it to the regional championships one day

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Woop request:

Deposited: Rockruff named Metanazo, lvl 1, girl, Pokeball
Requested: purple haze

Thx

PS: still more to come
Sent! Thanks for your patience.
Hey, guess who it is! I was wondering if you have a cosmog with the modest nature. Hopefully level 5. Only because I want to train it up to be able to take it to the regional championships one day
Hello! Unfortunately, I don't but I can get one for you if you want. It won't be shiny obviously.

Sent! Thanks for your patience.

Hello! Unfortunately, I don't but I can get one for you if you want. It won't be shiny obviously.
Please! I'd even give you a torchic that normally Woop would come to ruin the day by appearing. But you'd help me drastically Metanazo. You'd help me excel in my Regional team

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Please! I'd even give you a torchic that normally Woop would come to ruin the day by appearing. But you'd help me drastically Metanazo. You'd help me excel in my Regional team
I'd love to help! Hopefully I can catch a Cosmog somehow I haven't before.

You're in luck! I caught it today! :) It's Modest and it has impressive IV's. Let me know if you want it nicknamed or not.
I kinda want it called Nebula please! Once you're done, a little birdie called Torchic told me to tell you that it will be awaiting you in its normal Pokeball for the level 5 Cosmog named Nebula. It also says thank goodness it isn't a woop otherwise it'd be bruised again by its mighty punches. Anywho, I hope you have a good day and I'll see you laterrrrrr

Edit:
Pokemon deposited: Torchic
Nickname: N/A or Torchic
Level: 1
Pokeball: Normal Pokeball
Deposited for: Level 1-10 Cosmog
If you didn't guess

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I kinda want it called Nebula please! Once you're done, a little birdie called Torchic told me to tell you that it will be awaiting you in its normal Pokeball for the level 5 Cosmog named Nebula. It also says thank goodness it isn't a woop otherwise it'd be bruised again by its mighty punches. Anywho, I hope you have a good day and I'll see you laterrrrrr

Edit:
Pokemon deposited: Torchic
Nickname: N/A or Torchic
Level: 1
Pokeball: Normal Pokeball
Deposited for: Level 1-10 Cosmog
If you didn't guess
You're FireDragon right? Imma deposit it anyway lol. Sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)