Approved Do not HL in certain rooms

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
I have a short and common name for a username (Andrew). There are some usernames that also contain Andrew as a compound name. If there's a space in a user's name and people tab talk to them, I also get highlighted. I'd like to be HL'd on Andrew but not if it's an Andrew that's part of someone else's username.

I'm requesting a feature to create and modify a list to not be HL'd on. I'd like this list to be used in a way such that every time, there's a match of my highlight list, I only get HL'd if there is an instance of a string that matches an entry on my highlight list that doesn't match an entry on this Dont-HL list.

A use case that I'd considered and would like to maintain is being on a playerlist. If user Andrew X and I are both playing and mentioned in the same playerlist, I should be HL'd on that.

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
With the introduction of roomhighlights, a potential use for this that can't be solved with regex is if you want to highlight on something in all rooms but one (example: imagine highlighting on a fruit but not wanting to get highlighted by it in The Cafe)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)