[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woopity request:

Deposited: Rockruff lvl 13 female named Metanazo ultra ball
Requested: Serperior with HP Fire
IGN: Stella

Thanks!!

Last edited:
From the distance, I hear a quiet cry. "TORCHIC" was the sound that came from the distance, its level 1-ness radiating off of the scream. When translated, I believe it says "WOOP IS TRYING TO WOOP MY #*$!!"

Dunno what that was about. Anyway, I'd like a Woop please!
I have deposited a Level 1 Female Torchic. It rests in the pokeball of the normal kind and belongs to the player called FireDragon. I'd like a discount Woop Please, one specifically made to beat down this torchic. It will learn soon

Anyways, nice seeing you again! We should do this more often just as an excuse to say hi or not cuz the dang pokemans are everywhere. SadOddish out!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Woopity request:

Deposited: Rockruff lvl 13 female named Metanazo ultra ball
Requested: Serperior with HP Fire
IGN: Stella

Thanks!!
Think you got sniped. :(
From the distance, I hear a quiet cry. "TORCHIC" was the sound that came from the distance, its level 1-ness radiating off of the scream. When translated, I believe it says "WOOP IS TRYING TO WOOP MY #*$!!"

Dunno what that was about. Anyway, I'd like a Woop please!
I have deposited a Level 1 Female Torchic. It rests in the pokeball of the normal kind and belongs to the player called FireDragon. I'd like a discount Woop Please, one specifically made to beat down this torchic. It will learn soon

Anyways, nice seeing you again! We should do this more often just as an excuse to say hi or not cuz the dang pokemans are everywhere. SadOddish out!
I think the Woop you received is of high quality >:3
Request:
Deposited: Rockruff named Metanazo, lvl 1, female, Pokeball
Requested: Godzilla
IGN: Matt Eagle

Thx
Sent! You're welcome.

You know, this Shiny Woop is telling me to try and receive three shiny pokemon. So, for starters, I'd like the shiny Rayquaza as that would look so cool in my team!

Requesting: Rayquaza in a Moon Ball
Level: 91+
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff
Level: 12
Pokeball: Quick Ball
Nickname: Metanazo
IGN: FireDragon

I was going to ask for Wheel in the Sky but I don't know any specific pokemon I'd gladly love shiny. Also, question, are you giving away shiny Kyogre? If not that's fine, just wondering. Anyway, thank you!

Highlight Request: Shiny Tyranitar "Godzilla"
Deposited: Rockruff named Metanazo
Level: 10
Pokeball: Luxury
IGN: Omar A

Thank in Advance and this is an amazing giveaway!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
You know, this Shiny Woop is telling me to try and receive three shiny pokemon. So, for starters, I'd like the shiny Rayquaza as that would look so cool in my team!

Requesting: Rayquaza in a Moon Ball
Level: 91+
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff
Level: 12
Pokeball: Quick Ball

I was going to ask for Wheel in the Sky but I don't know any specific pokemon I'd gladly love shiny. Also, question, are you giving away shiny Kyogre? If not that's fine, just wondering. Anyway, thank you!
You're welcome! I have a shiny Kyogre but I haven't put it in a giveaway. Might just stop doing "weekly" Pokemon giveaways and might just upload individual shinies whenever I can. Also I don't see your Rockruff :\
Redeposited mine!
Sent and thanks for your patience
Highlight Request: Shiny Tyranitar "Godzilla"
Level: 10

Thank in Advance and this is an amazing giveaway!
Sent! Thank you! I need to do more giveaways I've been super busy with other stuff.

You're welcome! I have a shiny Kyogre but I haven't put it in a giveaway. Might just stop doing "weekly" Pokemon giveaways and might just upload individual shinies whenever I can. Also I don't see your Rockruff :\
That's cuz someone sniped it. Sent another
Level: 11
Ball: Quick Ball

I am here again bother you for this beautiful flower :D
FREE POKEMON FROM LAST GIVEAWAY Request: Shiny Bellossom
Level: 13

Sent and thanks for your patience

Sent! Thank you! I need to do more giveaways I've been super busy with other stuff.
Thank youu! No worries. Will be putting in rockruff for a woopity again tomorrow :)

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
That's cuz someone sniped it. Sent another
Level: 11
Ball: Quick Ball
Gotchu!
I am here again bother you for this beautiful flower :D
FREE POKEMON FROM LAST GIVEAWAY Request: Shiny Bellossom
Level: 13
This surprised the heck outta me lol. SOMEINE ELSE WANTS A BELLOSSOM?!?! Sent btw
Thank youu! No worries. Will be putting in rockruff for a woopity again tomorrow :)
;D

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Requested: Volcarona
Deposited: Lvl 14 Male Rockruff (Metanazo) in a Quick Ball
GTS Message: I want to fill my Pokedex
IGN: Raiyan

Thank you!

Woopy, Woopy, Wooperstar, I request you 'cause you seem so far.
Therefore I deposit a Speedboost chicken and wait for the euphoria to kick in.

Deposited: Torchic (Nickname: Metanazo), Lv. 1, male, Pokeball - it's German just in case :)
IGN: Moon
Requested: Wooper Lv. 91 or higher

Hey, you alright? It looks like you haven't done anything on here for a long while. I just wanted to make sure you're alright and such

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted

Thank you!
Woopy, Woopy, Wooperstar, I request you 'cause you seem so far.
Therefore I deposit a Speedboost chicken and wait for the euphoria to kick in.

Deposited: Torchic (Nickname: Metanazo), Lv. 1, male, Pokeball - it's German just in case :)
IGN: Moon
Requested: Wooper Lv. 91 or higher
Hello to you two! If you're still here, can you redeposit? That would be nice :)
Hey, I wanted to know what you used to clone these pokemon or something? I wanna start my own giveaway!
I use Homebrew and PKHex to clone my mons and check to see which eggs are shiny. If you're going to do a giveaway I recommend asking Max Optimizer for some shinies to start out and hunt/breed your own shinies eventually. Don't use PkH
Hey, you alright? It looks like you haven't done anything on here for a long while. I just wanted to make sure you're alright and such
I'm great! I needed a long break since I haven't touched any of my other games besides Pokemon. Also I'm a bit worried for the future because in Sword and Shield and the Switch in general, we may not get the chance to get Homebrew on it because of high security. Also I don't wanna risk damaging my $300 console lol
ex to gen Pokemon!!!

I use Homebrew and PKHex to clone my mons and check to see which eggs are shiny. If you're going to do a giveaway I recommend asking Max Optimizer for some shinies to start out and hunt/breed your own shinies eventually. Don't use PkH
Do you know if it works for a Macbook pro? I wanted to try and see if I can without needing to buy a new laptop as I am quite cheap

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hi there mate, hope you enjoyed the time off :)
I redosited the same Torchic again.
Hope you enjoyed your break. I have redeposited a male lvl 14 quick ball rockruff named Metanazo.
I sincerely apologize! I've been super busy with school and all that and had my wisdom teeth removed. Can you please redeposit again? Last time I fail you I promise lol
Do you know if it works for a Macbook pro? I wanted to try and see if I can without needing to buy a new laptop as I am quite cheap
PKSM is for the DS. So you can mod your SD/Micro SD on your laptop and go back and forth and stuff. I'd recommend watching Jack Sorell on how to install Homebrew aND there's tons of good videos on how to get PKSM. PkHex is also for any computer I'm sure but I went for PKSM because it's portable and I can shiny hunt and use PKSM on the go.

I sincerely apologize! I've been super busy with school and all that and had my wisdom teeth removed. Can you please redeposit again? Last time I fail you I promise lol
Nevermind, nice to have you back. Many happy returns after that teeth surgery :)
I'm luckily already past that and too can tell how uncomfortable this can be.

As for the giveaway, I redeposited my Torchic named Metanazo (Lv. 1, poke ball, male) in return for a Lv. 91+ Whooper, IGN is Moon.
Thanks in advance ;)

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
No worries. Although I still have my wisdom teeth, I can totally empathize with the busy-due-to-school-part. Hope you're all well now

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)