[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Requested: Shiny charmander please!
Deposited: lv 11 male rockruff (Metanazo) in a ultra ball.
GTS Message: Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.
IGN: Lucy. Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help!
Sorry if I take too long! I'll have to transfer those eggs to my Pokemon Sun, hatch them, and then transfer them back I'll be right back!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Oh, you’re hunting xurkitree? Best of luck and kudos! Take your time, and don’t just rush because of me if you don’t want to.
I did some research and apparently you cannot transfer eggs. I have to hatch them on USUM and not in SM. Can you please wait until I find Shiny Xurkitree? The max it will take is probably 4 days tops if I'm unlucky with my Shiny Charm. Appreciate it ;D

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I see! Can I still trade for mimikyu, palossand, and vulpix now, or should I just wait for tomorrow?
If Palossand and Mimikyu are on the list you can. Otherwise I wouldn’t trade with you because I don't want people getting jealous ya know? If they're not I know I've given away Palossand before on here. I think I did Mimikyu and I definitely didn't do Vulpix but I will do Vulpix soon. Hope ya understand I just want everyone to get a chance to get them :)

Requested: Mimikyu?
Deposited: lv 13 female rockruff (Metanazo) in a ultra ball.
IGN: Lucy.

Agh fudge a history exam! I should really shut up and stop interrupting you then, but I just like being able to talk with someone else because I’m a dork lol ;)

Oh by the way, my I really like anime for some reason and love the movies spirited away, your name, wolf children(profile pic), and best of all, a silent voice! I seriously recommend you watching them all because they are really good; at least if you are interested.

I did some research and apparently you cannot transfer eggs. I have to hatch them on USUM and not in SM. Can you please wait until I find Shiny Xurkitree? The max it will take is probably 4 days tops if I'm unlucky with my Shiny Charm. Appreciate it ;D
Okay, I will wait patiently until xurkitree comes then! Once again, I am wishing you the best of luck! :)

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Requested: Mimikyu?
Deposited: lv 13 female rockruff (Metanazo) in a ultra ball.
IGN: Lucy.
It's not in the archived section but I swear I've given it away so I will get one to you!
Agh fudge a history exam! I should really shut up and stop interrupting you then, but I just like being able to talk with someone else because I’m a dork lol ;)
Ayy don't worry I'll do fine and I have plenty of time on Monday
Oh by the way, my I really like anime for some reason and love the movies spirited away, your name, wolf children(profile pic), and best of all, a silent voice! I seriously recommend you watching them all because they are really good; at least if you are interested.
Ah! Studio Ghibli? I would be pretty interested I've heard of some of these. I'll give them a try!

Yes, they are many other good movies too, but those ones stuck with me the most and were the best and most interesting in my opinion! Your name and a silent voice make me tear up every time because I love the story so much! :)

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Yes, they are many other good movies too, but those ones stuck with me the most and were the best and most interesting in my opinion! Your name and a silent voice make me tear up every time because I love the story so much! :)
Aww! well I hope I don't cry if I'm able to get a hold of them :)

Oh, you can just watch the full movie in English dub online for free! You can find it on kissanime too. The only thing that bothers me is the ads on that website though.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Oh, you can just watch the full movie in English dub online for free! You can find it on kissanime too. The only thing that bothers me is the ads on that website though.
Oh that's cool! I have ad block so that ain't a problem for me B) Did you deposit for a Mimikyu btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)