NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
That's...... incredibly untrue. They ran 15 plays in the third quarter, and 19 in the fourth quarter...

The most charitable viewing of that stat is that they ran the ball 10 times in the second half??? 11 if you count a sack????? But like..... just not correct at all. LMAO.

Not even on some shit talk level stuff but do Bengals and Dolphins fans have faith be it in the players or [more likely] their franchises to actually have Tua/Burrows work?
Also as fun as free agent talk is (free agency in the offseason is almost as fun to me as the regular season), I really want this Tom Brady to where saga to end. I for one hope I am wrong [for the chaos]; but I feel like everyone is gunna feel dumb when Brady goes back to NE and all he did was take attention away from the Rivers, Bridgewaters, etc of the world and their potential landing spots.

That's...... incredibly untrue. They ran 15 plays in the third quarter, and 19 in the fourth quarter...

The most charitable viewing of that stat is that they ran the ball 10 times in the second half??? 11 if you count a sack????? But like..... just not correct at all. LMAO.
well wth... why did internet lie to me..

so Tua's family wanted nothing to do with the Lions but (from what i've seen) have said nothing about [potentially] going to Washington....?

So are we going to create the new thread at draft time or the start of free agency?
In any case, some interesting stuff is going on in the country right now but the NFL was like "lol idc we'll still start free agency"
Ryan Tannehill to stay in Tennessee for 4 years 118m (lol)
Christian Kirksey signs with Green Bay for 2 years 16m
Chris Jones, Dak Prescott, Bud Dupree, Shaq Barrett, AJ Green, Derrick Henry, Anthony Harris, Joe Thurney all get the franchise tag
Kirk Cousins signs 2 year extension with Minnesota
Jacksonville trade Calais Campbell to Baltimore for a 5th round pick
Houston and Arizona to swap David Johnson and DeAndre Hopkins
(lol)
Anthony Castonzo signs 2 year extension with Indy
If I missed anything feel free to reply but this is the big stuff so far in free agency.
So the Texans-Cardinals trade is pretty wild and I have no idea what Houston is doing. David Johnson had one elite year then fell off and DeAndre Hopkins is one of the best WRs in the game. Unless more news comes out about this one, I'm pretty confused by this. Great trade for the Cards though giving a really damn good WR for Kyler Murray.
It's also wild to think Calais Campbell (who anchored a great Jags defense in 2017) is only worth a 5th round pick. Great pickup by the Ravens.
Jesus Christ Ryan Tannehill got PAID. Idk what else to say about that one but I wouldn't be surprised if this blows up in their faces kinda like Nick Foles for the Jags

The AFC south is still the shitshow of the NFL is what I'm seeing. Ok fine the Colts aren't a disaster, but the Luck recovery definitely hurt them. Jags, Texans and Titans are all just a joke. Cards GM finessed the shit out of O' Brien; this is why you need a GM. I just feel bad for Deshaun Watson

And who the fuck is Christian Kirksey?

So can we anoint Baker a bust if he cant have a good season this year with the ridiculous talent the Browns have surrounded him with?

Former Browns LB and one of the few good players they've had in recent years. He was coming off the IR in 2019 but is a pretty solid player. Not a star but a solid piece of any defense. In 2016 he had 148 tackles and 11 TFL
I thought Joe Schobert was the LB of note on the browns. Or maybe hes overrated; I dont follow the Browns much, especially with the hype train they had going I to last season.

Idk but the Browns just signed Case Keenum to a pretty expensive contract for a backup QB so maybe they're not sold on Baker?
They also signed Jack Conklin and Austin Hooper. Guess Njoku must be on his way out but I like the Conklin deal at least. Hes a top 10 run-blocking tackle and should fit Stefanski's wide zone scheme to the T. Should help stabilize the right side of the line and perhaps make Chubb even better

Lol me ex was so tight when she called me last night about the Texans trading away Hop for essentially a 2 and a beat up RB. 20 mins into our convo I saw my Bills got Diggs for a 1 and I had to be like "Not to rub it in, but wtf are yall doing???"

Brady making it official hes done with the Pats is crazy, I too always believed he was going back but considering the Pats seemed to just assume too I don't blame him for leaving. Never hated Brady despite being a Bills fan - just their death grip on shit. Wish him the best wheerever he ends up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)