2019-20 Football/Soccer Thread

predicting juve to win the serie a this season was a big mistake, Conte is at the helm and we all know what he does best on his first season (he squeezes everything out of his players and drills them hard).

that being said, I am biased since I'm an Inter supporter... but I have high hopes - as long as we win the derby next month.
- - -
if anyone plays FPL & wants to start a smogon fpl league lmk! I'm currently in the top 139k ^^

predicting juve to win the serie a this season was a big mistake, Conte is at the helm and we all know what he does best on his first season (he squeezes everything out of his players and drills them hard).

that being said, I am biased since I'm an Inter supporter... but I have high hopes - as long as we win the derby next month.
- - -
if anyone plays FPL & wants to start a smogon fpl league lmk! I'm currently in the top 139k ^^
There is already a league. Code is 9qvdql

EDIT: How many years are Man City banned for, Pep?

Last edited:
There is already a league. Code is 9qvdql

EDIT: How many years are Man City banned for, Pep?
joined! I'm Stex also lmao i think they'll appeal and lower it down to 1 year... if their best players don't leave I don't see pep needing to leave as well, but we'll see.

The Bundesliga leads the way. Football returns. I have been a Dortmund fan for a long time so I am going to really enjoy that great game vs Schalke 04.

I'm not sure how I haven't gone crazy with so much waiting.

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
Been a fan of Dortmund since Shinji Kagawa was winning titles with them. Being half Japanese I gotta idolise him. Being half English I gotta idolise Jadon Sancho too. They also play fun football and have a shot at winning the league. Huge derby tomorrow vs Schalke. I'll probably be watching most games, and am mainly just interested to see some good football.

Grillo

⭐⭐⭐
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Fortunately for us, Schalke improved a lot since last season and will be a really tough match for Dortmund. I wanna see if Haaland confirms his good moment.

I am surprised because today I have seen a very complete match from Dortmund. Schalke had almost no options. I expected more equality and another game. Haaland does his thing. But I definitely stick with Hazard / Brandt and Guerreiro. Overall more physical, precision and speed for Dortmund players.

Grillo

⭐⭐⭐
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Good prediction!

Union Berlin beating Bayern today would be nice for the title race. EISERN UNION!
I was jinxing Schalke, you dont know anything ken smh. down the reds

Talking serious, Schalke was really disappointing. Leipzig had like 471947298 chances to score but missed a lot, Werner has scored just 1 goal in his last 9 matches... if Bayern wins today, the race for the title will be less exciting than we thought.

Monchengladbach are my new goats btw

One of the funniest games in Cologne: Mainz. Balanced by bad defenses and with many occasions. Something better in the Mainz game going up 2-0.

Now I just hope Bayern lose to add excitement to this. Otherwise, it would be a good advantage against his pursuer Dortmund.

Three different Italian newspapers are claiming that Liverpool are the main contenders for the signature of AS Roma midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo. The club has huge debts and could be forced to sell their biggest names.
I see it's almost time for my annual rant on how Roma is trash and Monchi is a bald fraud who set us back a decade.

Don't worry. I doubt we have the finances to do such deals. Klopp is a huge admirer of Timo Werner and the deal is going to cost a lot especially with covid 19 making the club having a lot less cash to spare.

Sure, it's not like y'all lowballed us for Salah and Alisson or anything, or that Roma is reportedly interested in Lolren of all people and could therefore do a cash + player deal...

Another name Austini linked to Roma potentially selling is Pellegrini to PSG.

I read somewhere that FFP is going to be relaxed this year because of covid, so really this is just Jimbo trying to offset some debt because nobody is willing to buy this club for €700M (which Jimbo isn't budging from) and inherit a €278.5M debt in the process.

Last edited:

Kennedy

up the reds
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Do you guys think the English Premier League will be voided completely or will it be continued in a future time? Just wondering since I’m confused
Well it seems that the plan right now is to resume, if that doesn't go to plan then i think the most likely scenario would be something similar to that in Ligue 1 with the title & relegation being decided on points per game.

You cannot escape it, Hendo will be lifting that trophy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)