The World Cup of Pokémon 2020 - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
won vs Kickasser, gg

@ West brethren

I think a combination of things really fucked us up this year. We didn't really adapt to the new meta as well as other teams which really showed at times. Also felt like we as a group (very guilty of this myself ofc) were mostly on autopilot. GL to everyone left, anyone but Team Germany would be a cool winner.

Not the way we wanted to end the season but it is what it is. Thanks west for being such welcoming and great teammates. Special shoutout to z0mOG for reaching out to me and asking me to be apart of the team. I have no idea what he saw in me besides haxing soulwind in round 1 of bw cup but I am for sure thankful as its always been a goal to play for west ever since I started on smogon.

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
won vs 0NI, gg (3-1 wcop)

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-512327

MY TROPHY IS GONNA BE GREYED! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

to our new blood Boat Waylaid Vaboh Hockey1 you guys are the future generation of west. i enjoyed all of your company. you guys did great and the more you continue to play this game and enjoy it at the same caliber the more you'll improve. you're all future stars dont listen to the haters :)

GGs France you guys were better we fucking sucked in most of our games. Cdumas I await your chess tutoring.

Thanks west for having me for the third year in a row, this year being the first time i'll be missing a finals with yall. we all tunnel visioned and made some shitty fucking plays so its something we can learn for next year. sad i did not get to play welliou in high stakes but whatever.

I plan on leaving this game soon, but there will be no instance in where I will refuse to play for West if I'm ever not busy. You guys are like my second family and I love each and every one of you in the chat. We're family, never forget that.

See you guys in snake, where I will write the sequel to 8-3.

As manager.

won vs Kickasser, gg

@ West brethren

I think a combination of things really fucked us up this year. We didn't really adapt to the new meta as well as other teams which really showed at times. Also felt like we as a group (very guilty of this myself ofc) were mostly on autopilot. GL to everyone left, anyone but Team Germany would be a cool winner.
thank god you obnoxious motherfuckers won't "win" a second straight time

godspeed everyone left

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
thank god you obnoxious motherfuckers won't "win" a second straight time

godspeed everyone left
idk how you're so mad that you're taking our win vs you guys as quotation marks "win" after you made some sappy post last year about how we were better than you guys and we deserved the win because you said you didn't perform well enough

oh wait I do know why you're doing this... because

tenor.gif

pipe down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)