[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the Hasty/Naive Mints could be a great addition to this? There's not really any better Natures for faster mixed attackers, and I noticed that they aren't listed here.

Some things to consider adding:
Gigantamix (you added the tins so why not)
EV reducing Berries (if you dont want to waste your armorite ore on the Lady Clear/ only need to clear a small amount of EVs/ need to increase happiness for evolution)
Hard to get HA on Pokemon (Maybe like Pincurchin, etc., some pokemon's Hidden Abilities are sucky to try to get)
Wishing Pieces (for above, for someone who wants to save Watts and still do Max Raid Battles to get that HA mon)
Money Makers (Big Nuggets, Pearls, etc, some things like vitamins for EV training are expensive, so we need to be able to afford them, which leads me to...)
Vitamins (Just like I said, way too expensive to get in bulk)
Lucky Egg (For people who don't know about the post game quest of people that need more than one lucky egg at a time, this thing would be a great addition for training)
Alolan-Born Mons (If you want to get a better Alolan Raichu than the diglett man gave you, you're outta luck. You can't breed these things for competitive)
Meltan / Melmetal (These things are hex nuts in the ass to get from GO, and are so rare! I think you should save people some time)
You are such a life saver for my competitive team, so thanks for all you do!

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Mainly responding to this because for some reason, you posted and then tagged me on PS (ignoring my rules/etiquette) to look at it.

Gigantamix (you added the tins so why not)
Tins are version specific, Gigantamix is not.

EV reducing Berries (if you dont want to waste your armorite ore on the Lady Clear/ only need to clear a small amount of EVs/ need to increase happiness for evolution)
If you only need to clear a few EVs, you can shake trees.

Hard to get HA on Pokemon (Maybe like Pincurchin, etc., some pokemon's Hidden Abilities are sucky to try to get)
Alolan-Born Mons (If you want to get a better Alolan Raichu than the diglett man gave you, you're outta luck. You can't breed these things for competitive)
Meltan / Melmetal (These things are hex nuts in the ass to get from GO, and are so rare! I think you should save people some time)
Pokemon that are currently being used in VGC2020. Use Pikalytics (at least 5% usage) or Babiri to see what is popular. If you are requesting a VGC Pokemon, post a common set and list any other TRs, EMs, or tutor moves that would be important to have.
I'm not here to bolster anyone's collectibles, and this policy will not change. If it's not used in VGC, asking is fruitless.

Wishing Pieces (for above, for someone who wants to save Watts and still do Max Raid Battles to get that HA mon)
Money Makers (Big Nuggets, Pearls, etc, some things like vitamins for EV training are expensive, so we need to be able to afford them, which leads me to...)
Vitamins (Just like I said, way too expensive to get in bulk)
Easiest way to make money is to drop 1 Wishing Piece and date skip for 2000 Watts per day. If you skip 3 days in 1 minute, you get 6000 Watts, which you can trade for 60 Luxury Balls, which you can then sell for 1500 Pokedollar each for a total of 90000 Pokedollars in a minute. Nothing I can list here is faster than that which is why I'm not going to list any money-making items. You can watch AJP explain it here.

Lucky Egg (For people who don't know about the post game quest of people that need more than one lucky egg at a time, this thing would be a great addition for training)
I never listed this because everyone has ridiculous numbers of exp candy from raiding. The bot's purpose isn't to play the game for you and remove every single challenge.

Last edited:
In all fairness, Hyper Training, Ability Capsules, and Nature Mints all exist now. It's pretty easy to just build up the one you already have. The only grievance would be Hidden Abilities, and I'm admittedly unsure if that will even be a grievance for long.

Accelgor (Naive)

Moves: Sticky web (egg move), Focus blast, bug buzz, spikes (another egg move but also TR)
Item: Focus Sash
(HA) Ability: Unburden (Doubles base speed if held item is lost or used)

EVs should focus on speed as well as special attack, so if focus sash activates, you can finish with Focus blast. I was going to suggest toxic instead of bug buzz but forgot Toxic (Tm or Tr) isn't in the game. It would also be cool to have Baton pass as a possible remembered move. If you don't want to add it, it's ok and sorry for "bugging" you.

P.s, keep up the great work! Your bot helps me out a lot!

Last edited:

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Accelgor (Naive)

Moves: Sticky web (egg move), Focus blast, bug buzz, spikes (another egg move but also TR)
Item: Focus Sash
(HA) Ability: Unburden (Doubles base speed if held item is lost or used)

EVs should focus on speed as well as special attack, so if focus sash activates, you can finish with Focus blast. I was going to suggest toxic instead of bug buzz but forgot Toxic (Tm or Tr) isn't in the game. It would also be cool to have Baton pass as a possible remembered move. If you don't want to add it, it's ok and sorry for "bugging" you.

P.s, keep up the great work! Your bot helps me out a lot!
This Pokemon has 0.4% usage in VGC, which is why I pointed you to read the rules where I tell you that 5% is the minimum to be considered.

Now, you can suggest low usage sets if you want provided you take the effort to list moves that are used in VGC, but Sticky Web, Spikes, Baton Pass, and Toxic have no usage in VGC according to Pikalytics. You would also see that for whatever reason, Psychic Seed has much higher usage than Focus Sash, and it seems to be used as a gimmick Pokemon with Palossand.

This isn't a thread for "Request any rare mon you have trouble getting." I was serious in the opening post and every time I repeated it on several pages that I only support VGC sets, and I provided resources so you can look up potential Pokemon. Please do not make any more requests unless your request follows my rules listed on the first page:
Requests are filled if I have interest in them or other people show interest in them. You may request:
  1. Items if you plan to get them yourself. (Trading for money is not worth your time; learn to den skip for Watts to make 90k per minute.)
  2. Pokemon that are currently being used in VGC2020. Use Pikalytics (at least 5% usage) or Babiri to see what is popular. If you are requesting a VGC Pokemon, post a common set and list any other TRs, EMs, or tutor moves that would be important to have.

Last edited:
Hey Anubis, thanks for all the hard work. I appreciate the help building my teams.
I'd like to suggest Dragalge be added. It's about 1% (#72) on showdown but it's #35 on battle stadium, ahead of many of the pokemon on the trade list. Its usage seems to be on the rise from my experience in master ball tier, and it's a pretty potent trick room dynamax pokemon with adaptability.
Set is:
Dragalge @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump

Remembers:
Egg Moves: Haze, Dragon Tail
TR: Scald

Thanks!

Anubis

HONK
Hi , i think its a bug , i tried getting a Zacian and the bot gave me a clefairy w eviolite , thx for doing this btw
Read the instructions in the first post for which Pokemon are available.

Hey Anubis, thanks for all the hard work. I appreciate the help building my teams.
I'd like to suggest Dragalge be added. It's about 1% (#72) on showdown but it's #35 on battle stadium, ahead of many of the pokemon on the trade list. Its usage seems to be on the rise from my experience in master ball tier, and it's a pretty potent trick room dynamax pokemon with adaptability.
Set is:
Dragalge @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump

Remembers:
Egg Moves: Haze, Dragon Tail
TR: Scald

Thanks!
As I stated, I'm only supporting VGC mons at the moment. Maybe if I run out of things I want to add, I'll think about it but but I wouldn't get my hopes up unless people start using this in VGC.

Anubis

HONK
You should make it so Anubis doesn’t quit the link after only one trade. Big pain waiting and getting only 1 trade
I hope you enjoy waiting even longer for a trade when every single person can hog the bot for multiple trades. This idea has been shot down every time it is brought up for SysBot because it infinitely increases abuse potential and isn't worth the effort to properly implement when people can simply get back in line. If the free stuff isn't free enough or fast enough, you can always get it yourself instead.

You should make it so Anubis doesn’t quit the link after only one trade. Big pain waiting and getting only 1 trade
Then that would make it unfair to others because of one person hoarding the bot to themself lmao. I agree with what anubis said, If the free stuff isn't free enough or fast enough, you can always get it yourself instead. Even if there was a limit people would still exploit it to hell and make it unfair to others :psygrump:

Super excited for the new mons you mentioned adding earlier!

Also, thanks for this man. Makes getting into competitive in game so much easier. You rock man.

Anubis

HONK
Super excited for the new mons you mentioned adding earlier!
Thanks for the reminder. I've added these to the distribution pool.

arcjEV (if you want EVs)
arcjNO (if you want NO EVs)
Arcanine (F) @ Sitrus Berry
IVs: 0 SpA
EVs: 78 HP / 172 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Wild Charge
OT: Anubis
TID: 069958
Safari Ball
Minted from Serious base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Morning Sun, Psychic Fangs, Iron Head
arctEV (if you want EVs)
arctNO (if you want NO EVs)
Arcanine (M) @ Sitrus Berry
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 220 HP / 70 SpD / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Scorching Sands
- Heat Wave
- Snarl
Sport Ball
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Morning Sun, Overheat, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon
kingEV (if you want EVs)
kingNO (if you want NO EVs)
Kingdra (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Draco Meteor
- Hurricane
- Flip Turn
Safari Ball
Minted from Docile base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Disable, Clear Smog, Scald, Flash Cannon

With the new month come new usage stats. I'll be adding Grimmsnarl and Braviary soon since they both broke 5% usage last month.

Thanks for the reminder. I've added these to the distribution pool.

arcjEV (if you want EVs)
arcjNO (if you want NO EVs)
Arcanine (F) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 78 HP / 172 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Wild Charge
Safari Ball
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Morning Sun, Psychic Fangs, Iron Head
arctEV (if you want EVs)
arctNO (if you want NO EVs)
Arcanine (M) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 220 HP / 70 SpD / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Scorching Sands
- Heat Wave
- Snarl
Sport Ball
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Morning Sun, Overheat, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon
kingEV (if you want EVs)
kingNO (if you want NO EVs)
Kingdra (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Draco Meteor
- Hurricane
- Flip Turn
Safari Ball
Minted from Docile base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Disable, Clear Smog, Scald, Flash Cannon

With the new month come new usage stats. I'll be adding Grimmsnarl and Braviary soon since they both broke 5% usage last month.
These sound super good! Keep up the great work! :blobuwu:

Anubis

HONK
Added these two since they broke 5% usage this month:
bravEV (if you want EVs)
bravNO (if you want NO EVs)
Braviary (M) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
- Tailwind
Lure Ball
Minted from Quirky base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Bulk Up
grimEV (if you want EVs)
grimNO (if you want NO EVs)
Grimmsnarl (M) @ Light Clay
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Spe
Ability: Prankster
Impish Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Thunder Wave
- Spirit Break
Safari Ball
Minted from Hardy base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Taunt

I added some more items:
heafeaHealth Feather
musfeaMuscle Feather
resfeaResist Feather
genfeaGenius Feather
clefeaClever Feather
swifeaSwift Feather
These are a little experimental; while it's pretty tedious to get a ton of these, sometimes VGC spreads require very specific point increments so I want to see how much interest there is in them. If nobody uses them, I'll remove them from the bot later.

Maybe add TR Incineroar? 5.310% usage-

Incineroar @ Safety Goggles
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Fake Out (EM)
- Flare Blitz
- Darkest Lariat
- Parting Shot (EM)

Personally, I prefer running Brave with Rocky Helmet/Leftovers, but this is what Pikalytics suggested.
You could also conceivably go 0 Atk, since that's a thing too apparently.

Also, maybe 0 HP Dusclops? I enjoy using it, though I'm not quite sure how much it's actually used (the 0 HP IV is for a more effective Pain Split)

Dusclops @ Eviolite
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Spe
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 166 SpD
Ability: Frisk
Relaxed Nature
- Night Shade
- Ally Switch
- Pain Split
- Trick Room

These are just some of my suggestions for your consideration, thanks a ton for everything you've done so far!

Maybe add TR Incineroar? 5.310% usage-

Incineroar @ Safety Goggles
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Fake Out (EM)
- Flare Blitz
- Darkest Lariat
- Parting Shot (EM)

Personally, I prefer running Brave with Rocky Helmet/Leftovers, but this is what Pikalytics suggested.
You could also conceivably go 0 Atk, since that's a thing too apparently.

Also, maybe 0 HP Dusclops? I enjoy using it, though I'm not quite sure how much it's actually used (the 0 HP IV is for a more effective Pain Split)

Dusclops @ Eviolite
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Spe
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 166 SpD
Ability: Frisk
Relaxed Nature
- Night Shade
- Ally Switch
- Pain Split
- Trick Room

These are just some of my suggestions for your consideration, thanks a ton for everything you've done so far!
Those sound neat and all but did you check dusclops usage on that particular set? Anubis has a hard limit on 5% or higher vgc sets which I guess people seem to not read and comprehend
Edit: use this link to see usage https://pikalytics.com/

Anubis

HONK
Those sound neat and all but did you see the usage stats? Anubis has a hard limit on 5% or higher vgc sets which I guess people seem to not read and comprehend
For the record, I like the Incineroar; Relaxed is currently the second most common spread, and Trick Room is very common. I will be adding this once I find an egg that matches the IV spread.

I'm not sold on the Dusclops. 0 HP IV with 252 EVs seems like you could simply go 31 HP IV and put EVs elsewhere for the same effect, which would get you a net gain elsewhere. Plus I feel that most people would prefer 252 HP EV / 31 HP IV to maximize the chances of setting up Trick Room.

Ye
For the record, I like the Incineroar; Relaxed is currently the second most common spread, and Trick Room is very common. I will be adding this once I find an egg that matches the IV spread.

I'm not sold on the Dusclops. 0 HP IV with 252 EVs seems like you could simply go 31 HP IV and put EVs elsewhere for the same effect, which would get you a net gain elsewhere. Plus I feel that most people would prefer 252 HP EV / 31 HP IV to maximize the chances of setting up Trick Room.
Yea the incineroar is neat but I was referring to the dusclops, I speed texted lol

dsfjkhsdkfhsdj i'm dumb as hell sorry
yeah if u don't wanna do that it's fine but i meant to put 252 def/252 spdef,,, i just copy pasted one of my different sets and forgot to change it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)