well 57: monkfish (about time)

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
How did you enjoy Michelle Wolf's comedy at the 2018 White House correspondent’s dinner? Were you fine?
Michelle Wolf said:
I’m going to skip a lot of the normal pleasantries. We’re at a Hilton, it’s not nice. This is on C-SPAN, no one watches that. Trump is president, it’s not ideal. White House Correspondents’ Association, thank you for having me, the monkfish was fine.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What's the moist challenging thing for you about being vegan? lol, moist. i miss eggs the most and i do eat the proper free range ones if i can find them
Have you ever actually eaten monkfish in your life? What was it like? yeah its gross. tastes how it looks
What is an online postman? a man who posts online
Why the lower case username? lowercase usernames were the cool thing to have in 2006 (still true). also consistent with the lowercase posting aesthetic
How meticulous are you in caring for your beard? What is your routine? condition once a week and beard oil after a shower. idk if it actually does anything, it looks exactly the same when i dont do those things
Did you know that, as much as it might not have seemed like it sometimes, LordSesshoumaru and LuGiAStorm were different people?
youre fucking kidding me. the mists of time have converged them into one person and i think i prefer it that way. that does explain why they have different accounts though... btw you would have been on the list if you werent still posting :-)
are you going to indoctrinate your kids into mons? give them the games etc?
if pokemon is still around by then its gonna be real different but yeah ill encourage them to play! so i can own them with my level 100 legendaries
favorite witty bot player?
probably rodan
why do you spend so much time posting on a forum populated mainly by people who are less than half your age?
u are mistaken. this forum is populated by me, and posted in by some people half my age
how has smogon changed since you’ve been gone? how do you feel about it?
i just miss all the old posters. i feel huge waves of nostalgia when i browse through greatest hits or old firebot. if cookie and shade weren't still here when i poked my head in i probably would not have stuck around
are you that cracking the cryptic guy
yes. whos that

monkfish

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
favourite band/song/album?

edit bc i've thought of another one: whose smogon username would you steal?

Last edited:

monkfish

favourite band/song/album?
hmm how do i make myself seem cultured here. ok fuck it
band: thursday
album: original pirate material by the streets
song: jon hopkins - open eye signal, george fitzgerald remix (sounds better if you are in a club and under the influence)

edit bc i've thought of another one: whose smogon username would you steal?
im not gonna ruin the monkfish brand by changing my username. however me and cookie once swapped names when he was a mod and i wasnt. maybe we should do it again!

Would you fuck a ghost?
caspar - yes
ghost of christmas past - no
ghost of christmas present - yes
ghost of christmas future - maybe
phantom of the opera - no
slimer - hell no
the ghost who gives dan aykroyd a blowie in ghostbusters - hell yes

Here's a useful guide:
LordSesshoumaru/LordS/alex - was a law student, liked drugs, hated being called LordSessoumaru
LuGiAStorm/cfickle/ls - was a philosophy student, liked Corgis, hated most other things
youre blowing my mind although i think i might have known this once upon a time and just forgotten it

monkfish

in my well 4 years ago i correctly identified phoopes as the future of smogon off topic. time to nail your colours to the mast monkfish

who are the up and coming posters in your eyes?
if you mean who do i think might be a mod around these parts one day...
- i have enjoyed the content of ScarfWynaut and await with bated breath their debut thread in smogoff. but needs to post more
- Total Clefairy is a dedicated poster and top wittybot player, much potential
- Plague von Karma has been a top threadmonger of late
- CoolMan6001's teddiursa posts were a finely calculated gambit, pushing the limits of Posting
- my posting scouts have alerted me to Sijih as a relatively new poster with potential talent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)