NFL Quarantine Thread: 2020-2021 Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if I should post this here, but it's NFL related so why not!

So, I play in a Fantasy League with twelve players. Someone dragged me into it. It wasn't my idea. I need some help tho-

We use 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, and 1 W/R in our league. So, when injuries/bye weeks aren't a thing, my team is Herbert/Tannehill at QB, Dalvin Cook and Raheem Mostert at RB, Tyler Lockett and AJ Brown at WR, George Kittle at TE, Will Lutz at K, Steelers/Rams DEF, and Allen Robinson at Flex. We have 3 IR spots and for me, Mostert and Kittle are currently on IR. I have Gronk as a replacement for Kittle, which is fine. Allen Robinson is on bye though, and Mostert is injured, which means I have a RB and a Flex spot to fill. My contenders are Damien Harris, Nyheim Hines, and Giovanni Bernard at RB, and those three plus Allen Lazard and Curtis Samuel for the flex.

Any advice on who I should choose?

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
The Rams have more wins against the NFC east than any NFC east team has wins
I just realized the Rams played the entire NFCE in four of their first five games of the season, WTF kind of weird-ass scheduling is that all about?

Technically, there is a 4-way tie for first in the NFC East
Sadly, the Eagles are up by a half-game courtesy of lolties.

Feel like the Buccaneers should establish some sort of middle ground on offense between "The NFL's most unstoppable offense" and "Completely unwatchable garbage"
For a team with so many new pieces though, this type of inconsistency is quite normal.

I ended up 7-6 this week though, so I mean. Not too bad for the first time ever doing picks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)