ORAS ORAS OU Winter Seasonal #3: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
I've been told my opp quit apparently, sent a vm anyways to see if they show up (added on discord a few days ago too with no answer)

Mister Tim

Жарю клойстеров
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Contact decisions
Lyster  vs  RageAgainstTheMagearna - no answer from lyster
Sevelon  vs  Juseth sepulveda warning you that for you deadline is Sunday
Kenix  vs  MTV BRATVA no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours
Chiles Habaneros  vs  BIHI no answer from BIHI
jacob  vs  Slaty fildrong no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours
vani  vs  Souw no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours
Anvil Head  vs  Ninja no answer from Ninja
false  vs  naruto(sage) no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours

Louna  vs  CaCaTuA no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours
devin  vs  bb skarm no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours
rinnegan418  vs  Lfrs no answer from Lfrs
Vileman  vs  FU SHUN HA no answer from FU SHUN HA
gilftl308  vs  Ampha no answer from Ampha
Hockey1  vs  Jytcampbell no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours
TheMobedex  vs  agslash23 no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours
DYA  vs  Joya no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours
Weredude08  vs  Mr.Bossaru no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours
SM Larvitar  vs  Reymaki no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours
egalvanc  vs  kael no answer from kael
Jamez155  vs  Ryenix no answer from Jamez
Nazip  vs  realSurfyTeen no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours
DerpyBoi  vs  starry blanket no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours

Saurav the great  vs  Captain Funk no answer from Captain Funk
Hys  vs  Pheo' no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours
Jupitol  vs  UmPM no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours
Leru  vs  CalamityGreed no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours
Asuno  vs  Misabi no visiable contact, you have to answer me about it in 12 hours

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)