[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hey Again!
Thank you so very much for this wonderful GA!
I just wanna clarify one or two things while I'm here:

1. It's ok we take like one thing of each or whatever?
2. I wanna go dynamax adventure farming for shiny legendaries but I'm gonna need a loooot of rare balls in order to do so, is it ok I just take whatever amount of rare balls like, beast balls for example, so long as I don't try to rip other people off, including other pokemon and items from here?

Again, thank you so much!
Refer to this and this.

Reactions: pre

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Umbreon barely broke 5% and I haven't added anything for a while, so I bred one to add.

umbrEV (if you want EVs)
umbrNO (if you want NO EVs)
Umbreon (F) @ Leftovers
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 252 HP / 158 Def / 100 SpD
Ability: Inner Focus
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Yawn
- Snarl
- Moonlight
OT: Anubis
TID: 581233
Moon Ball
Minted from Serious base nature
Relearns Taunt

1620058039043.png

Ok so we can see chomp has high usage so here's the paste

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect

ALTERNATIVE MOVES: Fire fang, Stone edge, Fire Blat, Draco meteor, poison jab

Anubis

HONK
Added Garchomp. Opted for the less-used IoA tutor move Scale Shot since there's no other way to learn it... Breaking Swipe and Stomping Tantrum are both TMs that you can add yourself if needed.

garcEV (if you want EVs)
garcNO (if you want NO EVs)
Garchomp (F) @ Life Orb
IVs: 0 SpA
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Scale Shot
TID: 069958
Heavy Ball
Minted from Bashful base nature
Dynamax Level 10

Wanted to ask, could you add the Ring Target? You can only get it as a random item from the Stow-on-Side market, and has clever use applications with Prankster users.

Anubis

HONK
Wanted to ask, could you add the Ring Target? You can only get it as a random item from the Stow-on-Side market, and has clever use applications with Prankster users.
It's added now with the nickname "ring". Not sure how well my internet is working right now though!

Please could I request Dynamax Candy?
I don't know if this request has been made already, so please correct me if this is irrelevant/inappropriate.

Hi Anubis, I just wanted to thank you so much for this giveaway with it you have really helped me be able to make teams that I can actually use since I don't personally know much about EVs and all that jazz too much yet. So you have made my life 100x easier with this and I really wanted to thank you so much for this! I appreciate it so much!

They probably don't have high usage so you wouldn't have any reason to add them but could you add Pokémon that evolve after being traded? Some people (like myself) don't have anyone to trade then trade back with.

As always this thing is awesome, but there are always ways to improve. could you consider my request?

Anubis

HONK
I scored a really awesome Nihilego out of Max Lair so now I'm sharing it with you all. It has 1 Attack which is functionally the same as 0 Attack at level 50.

(It has a 7/1/2020 catch date because I was using it for Intense Sun weather in Wild Area.)

nihiEV (if you want EVs)
nihiNO (if you want NO EVs)
Nihilego @ Power Herb
IVs: 1 Atk
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect
- Meteor Beam
- Power Gem
Fast Ball
Hyper-Trained from 31/1/10/31/31/31
Dynamax Level 10

Anubis

HONK
Double post, but I got Celesteela faster than expected.

(It also has a 7/1/2020 catch date for the same reasons as above, because I don't want to lose my Pokedex recommendation for this.)

celeEV (if you want EVs)
celeNO (if you want NO EVs)
Celesteela @ Power Herb
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 44 HP / 4 Def / 180 SpA / 30 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Beast Boost
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Air Slash
- Meteor Beam
- Flamethrower
Safari Ball
Minted from Careful base nature
Hyper-Trained from 31/0/8/31/31/31
Dynamax Level 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)