DPP DPP OU Global Championship 2021: Round 2 (Phase 2 @ #103)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
asking for extension with RampageWebber. i added him on discord and got no response but scheduling was pretty poor from both sides so theres not an activity case. if u need to coinflip to hurry up the round that's ok

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
Quantum Tesseract  vs  Terraquaza -- Terraquaza stopped responding. Quantum Tesseract wins on activity.

Mordecai & Rigby  vs  j3b4it33d -- No visible contact. Coinflip.
Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 12.37.11 AM.png

ToF  vs  Sapientia -- Game was scheduled, didn't happen, nobody claimed activity. Coinflip.
Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 12.37.26 AM.png

Lord Ninjax  vs  shade -- Game was scheduled, didn't happen, nobody claimed activity. Coinflip.
Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 12.37.41 AM.png

Edstur98  vs  mamawebos rodriguez -- No visible contact. Coinflip.

lighthouses  vs  Mister Tim -- lighthouses stopped responding. Mister Tim wins on activity.

Kyundai  vs  64 Squares -- Kyundai stopped responding. 64 Squares wins on activity.

false vs. mixwell -- mixwell stopped responding (shown discord logs). false wins on activity.

silver ghost  vs  Groudon -- silver ghost stopped responding. Groudon wins on activity.

Metallica126  vs  Ahmad Alfatih -- Ahmad Alfatih never responded. Metallica126 wins on activity.

Takatalvi  vs  Fakes -- Extension requested. Extension.

baibaiats  vs  LockedBeast -- LockedBeast missed time. baibaiats wins on activity.

Edstur98  vs  Ahmad Alfatih -- No visible contact. Coinflip.
Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 12.38.21 AM.png

Sapientia  vs  false -- Sapientia said they would message false on Discord but never did. false wins on activity.

ToF  vs  TheFurriestDoge -- Super late contact but both have messaged and I'm nice. Extension.

Expulso  vs  RampageWebber -- Extension requested. Extension.

Last edited:

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
If you are 2-0 you automatically move onto Round 3 and do not have to play in Phase 2
MAX UND MAX
Takatalvi* if they win their extension match against Fakes
SoulWind
SOMALIA
RampageWebber** if they win their extension match against Expulso
mael
Christos
Haru
Tomahawk
Vaboh
Pohjis
Anique
Marshall.Law
eden -- dropping out; will be replaced with a Bye in Round 3
Trognon
Altthiel
Laurel
Mister Tim
Mishimono
64 Squares
Kristyl
Ophion
false
Groudon
QWILY
Metallica126
John W
Emeral
burstbean
Star
mamawebos rodriguez

If you are 1-1 you will be playing in Phase 2 (matchups can be found below)
Fakes* if they win their extension match against Takatalvi
Takatalvi* if they lose their extension match against Fakes
Quantum Tesseract
voyage
RampageWebber** if they lose their extension match against Expulso
Expulso** if they win their extension match against RampageWebber
Heysup
Raichy
Spl4sh
hellpowna
Mordecai & Rigby
j3b4it33d
weird mon
Souw
ToF / TheFurriestDoge*** (depending on who wins their extension match)
Sapientia
SFG
Sheik :
Nalorium
iNoLife
shade
LockedBeast
sqrt3
Slave Of Passion
KiruxOnTheFlux
Hockey1
professor tox
johnnyg2
kmkm2op
lighthouses
Rayyybond
Mattakata
BlessyZ
Pideous
baibaiats
Ahmad Alfatih
byronthewellwell
Astro

If you are 0-2 you are eliminated from the tournament
Fakes* if they lose their extension match against Takatalvi
Perish Song
Cousiin
Terraquaza
D_C_T_D
Expulso** if they lose their extension match against RampageWebber
TopLel TopKek
LancerBandit
So Noisy
Fabulous but lazy
SpenderOfTime
Waves
ToF / TheFurriestDoge*** (depending on who wins their extension match)
Chiles Habaneros
Chaitanya
Ainzcrad
Lord Ninjax
Malekith
Links
Elian-san
devin
Kyundai
mixwell
silver ghost
Lionyx
Shocki
nightcore
Jhonx~
Hervalt
TC
Edstur98

Round 2 Phase 2 Pairings: (1, 2)
Sapientia 0-A LockedBeast
Nalorium
2-1 SFG
RampageWebber 1-2 lighthouses
Raichy
2-0 hellpowna
KiruxOnTheFlux 2-1 Rayyybond
iNoLife 0-2 shade
Mordecai & Rigby
2-1 Heysup
Souw 0-2 johnnyg2
Spl4sh
2-0 Quantum Tesseract
Winner of (ToF 0-W TheFurriestDoge) 0-2* sqrt3
Slave Of Passion
2-0 Sheik :
Expulso 2-0 weird mon
Hockey1 2-U kmkm2op
Ahmad Alfatih 0-A byronthewellwell
BlessyZ
2-U Astro
professor tox 2-1 Mattakata
baibaiats 2-0 voyage
Pideous 0-2* j3b4it33d
  • If Expulso and Fakes both win their extension matches:
    • The pairings you see here will be correct
  • If one of Expulso or Fakes lose their extension matches:
    • Fakes loses:
      • Fakes (0-2) and Takatalvi (2-0) will not actually be in Phase 2 and will be removed from the pairings. Their opponents (Pideous and j3b4it33d) will play each other instead.
    • Expulso loses:
      • Expulso (0-2) and RampageWebber (2-0) will not actually be in Phase 2 and will be removed from the pairings. Their opponents (weird mon and lighthouses) will play each other instead.
  • If neither of Expulso and Fakes win their extension matches:
    • Both of the scenarios you see above will take place.
I will be sure to @ everyone involved when any of the extension matches happen.

goldenToday at 12:38 AM
i think you can do the pairings assuming the 1-0 player loses
and then if they win you have the two people who were paired with the extensions play each other
if that makes sense
The deadline for Round 2 Phase 2 is Sunday May 23rd 11:59 PM GMT-4
The extension deadline for Round 2 Phase 1 is Wednesday May 19th 11:59 PM GMT-4

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Discord at emma#0404!

Have fun :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: zoe
Well I rescheduled with fakes, he failed to show up again, i tried to reschedule again but he doesn't answer my pms and doesn't talk to me on discord.

Were in contact on discord now. He only vmd me his discord at the time of his post.
I sent you my discord tag, but we agreed to play at a certain time through smogon pms and you didn't show up, then you didn't answer my pms, and now you post past the extension deadline. Also I have proof, so don't try to lie saying I only sent you my discord tag. You didn't show up to what we agreed and didn't answer my pms for more than 24 hs while in extension.

emma

DPL Champion
I merged my next three posts to not clog up the thread.

Post 1
ToF vs TheFurriestDoge -- TheFurriestDoge was the only person to send a message after the extension was granted. TheFurriestDoge wins on activity.

New Matchup:
TheFurriestDoge vs. sqrt3

I am still gathering information on Fakes vs. Takatalvi (if you are reading this respond to me on Discord) and a decision will be released soon. Naturally, I am totally open to offering up extensions for matches waiting on this result.

Post 2
I am still gathering information on Fakes vs. Takatalvi (if you are reading this respond to me on Discord) and a decision will be released soon. Naturally, I am totally open to offering up extensions for matches waiting on this result.
The match has been scheduled for tonight at around 11 PM GMT-3. I am granting a temporary 24 hour extension to accommodate this. If the match does not get done a decision will be made. If one player misses the time, the other will receive the act win, granted they went through the proper measures to claim one. If nobody has a case for activity, I will coinflip.

Post 3
The match has been scheduled for tonight at around 11 PM GMT-3. I am granting a temporary 24 hour extension to accommodate this. If the match does not get done a decision will be made. If one player misses the time, the other will receive the act win, granted they went through the proper measures to claim one. If nobody has a case for activity, I will coinflip.
It seems I made this post a bit too quickly. Takatalvi mentioned they might be around at 11 PM GMT-3, but aren't actually certain due to IRL commitments.

Final Decision: Fakes vs. Takatalvi
After being granted an extension, Fakes missed the scheduled time on Monday, and did not respond to Takatalvi's rescheduling attempt for 24 hours, when the extension deadline was over. I was going to let them play if they had nailed down a time for today (which is what I originally thought), but since that is not currently possible, Takatalvi wins on activity.

Takatalvi is 2-0, while Fakes is 0-2. Neither are playing in Phase 2.

New Matchup:
Pideous vs. j3b4it33d

Sorry for the confusion throughout!

Last edited:

voyage

Banned deucer.
I left a comment for my opponent if he could play today or any day other than Saturday as there is football and then Eurovision. I have priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)