NFL Fantasy Football 2021-2022 Season

Celestial

Turn Heavenward
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

Hello everyone, it's that time of year to start filling up fantasy football leagues for the upcoming season! We'll fill in leagues/potentially open up new leagues depending on interest. If you have joined one of these leagues in a previous year, join our discord here and let us know which league you were in. Once we get all the returning people in (deadline has since passed, now sign ups are open to everyone, but you can still post in this thread if you were here in a previous year and are interested still), then we'll open the remaining spots to anyone and potentially open more leagues if there is interest from more people after all the slots have been filled.

The following is the leagues we have from previous years and who is returning for them (bold indicates league commish):
Waterbomb
PS III
Texas Cloverleaf
Biggie
Shadow Panda X
Mr. E
Tad38
Paul H
Stallion
Stallion
Randombobman
Lexeas23
Ryan
Del Rio
Big Baller Brand
Biggie
Celtic
Umbra
Texas Cloverleaf
Snowflakes
Bhris
Soongdubu (Disco Ducky)
Celtic (If needed, if not will open spot to someone else)
Ed
Snowflakes
Biggie
Soongdubu (Disco Ducky)
Randombobman
Brew
Forrester
London
Buffy (myself)
Ed
Lkapkd
Boundless
Bhris
Randombobman
Buffy
Boundless
Buffy
Boundless
Ed
As people comment on this thread, I'll edit this OP accordingly. We hope to see you all for this upcoming season!

Okay so now for the 2020-2021 season, the following will be the leagues/their make up (bold indicates commissioner):
Waterbomb
PS III
Texas Cloverleaf
Biggie
Shadow Panda X
Mr. E
Tad38
Paul H
Stallion
Buffy (Myself)
Finch
Fatty
Stallion
Randombobman
Lexeas23
Ryan
Del Rio
Big Baller Brand
Ed
Lkapkd
London
Rabia
Boundless
Forrester
Biggie
Celtic
Umbra
Snowflakes
Bhris
Soongdubu (Disco Ducky)
Cb Aaron Judge
Dubby
Del rio
Texas Cloverleaf
ButteredToast
Smashlloyd20
Randombobman
Buffy
Boundless
Snowflakes
Lexeas
Dream

Last edited:
Confirming my spots in League C and D (which I was also was in last year) as DiscoDuck. I can also sub in for other spots in other leagues or commish a league if need be.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hello everyone, it's that time of year to start filling up fantasy football leagues for the upcoming season! We'll fill in leagues/potentially open up new leagues depending on interest. If you have joined one of these leagues in a previous year, join our discord here and let us know which league you were in. Once we get all the returning people in (let's call the deadline Sunday 8/1/21 at 23:59 EDT), then we'll open the remaining spots to anyone and potentially open more leagues if there is interest from more people after all the slots have been filled.

The following is the leagues we have from previous years and who is returning for them (bold indicates league commish):
Waterbomb
PS III
Texas Cloverleaf
Biggie
Shadow Panda X
Mr. E
Tad38
Paul H
Stallion
Stallion
Randombobman
Lexeas23
Biggie
Celtic
Umbra
Texas Cloverleaf
Snowflakes
Bhris
Soongdubu (Disco Ducky)
Celtic (If needed, if not will open spot to someone else)
Ed
Snowflakes
Biggie
Soongdubu (Disco Ducky)
Randombobman
Brew
Forrester
Buffy (myself)
Ed
Lkapkd
Boundless
Bhris
Randombobman
Buffy
Boundless
Buffy
Boundless
Ed
As people comment on this thread, I'll edit this OP accordingly. We hope to see you all for this upcoming season!
My mate Ryan (who is not on Smogon) is back for League B, so posting on his behalf.

This also goes without saying, but I'd like to have both Stefon Diggs and DJ Moore both on one team for one of my leagues

Celestial

Turn Heavenward
These are the teams from last season, other than Bhris, Boundless & Lexeas I'm not sure who these other teams are
I was The Good Shep and Umbra was untouchable, tho I believe Umbra, Bhris and Lexeas indicated that they did not want to return for the superflex league.

Also on another note, if you're in one of these leagues, you need to join the discord: https://discord.gg/RSpP3bdh since this is where all the individual organization, etc will take place (and if your discord name is different, please either just let us know who you are or change your nickname).

Last edited:

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just here to say biggie fears me
go back to being irrelevant you toad with a bad haircut

Aside from people who have historically been in multiple leagues, I believe we should hold off on allowing people to take slots in more than 1 standard league until everyone who is interested in joining is in a league. This is how we get up to an oversaturation of 4-6 leagues without actually having that many people interested.

Celestial

Turn Heavenward
Hey looks like you've left me out of C in the OP
Yes, that's because you are already in league A. The only people who are in multiple leagues are biggie and stallion because they're commissioners of B and C respectively. Afaik the plan from the beginning was always to only allow people to join 1 league, so we wouldn't have extra leagues that we don't need, especially since there are prob at least 10 people who want to be in multiple leagues (I personally would love to be in every league for ex, but am only in 1 myself).

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yes, that's because you are already in league A. The only people who are in multiple leagues are biggie and stallion because they're commissioners of B and C respectively. Afaik the plan from the beginning was always to only allow people to join 1 league, so we wouldn't have extra leagues that we don't need, especially since there are prob at least 10 people who want to be in multiple leagues (I personally would love to be in every league for ex, but am only in 1 myself).
Sorry but no. I'm already registered and in League C as I have been since 2014. You'll need to find another slot for another person.

edit: For that matter you've got it recorded as 10 person league filled but we actually have twelve already, you should get your stuff sorted out with biggie for accuracy's sake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)