Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Why im using this set? It is good wallbreaker and very good against stall. For mega sab stall, they usually lead mega sab and they wont risk their sableye getting moonblast so you do cm and they will switch to chansey and guess what? Eviolite Chansey in Psychic Terrain: 406-478 (57.7 - 67.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
It also provide terrain for next partner.

That lele is just wallbreaker and not a wincon. The true wincon for my team is victini. Z victini is so underrated. Once its setup not many can stop it.
some calcs :
+1 252 SpA Victini Searing Shot vs. 248 HP / 92 SpD Corviknight: 422-498 (105.7 - 124.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252 SpA Victini Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 136+ SpD Heatran: 248-294 (64.2 - 76.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252 SpA Victini Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 316-372 (78.2 - 92%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252 SpA Victini Stored Power (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Toxapex in Psychic Terrain: 356-422 (117.1 - 138.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The third member of the team is ash gren. Its provide speed control and have good synergy with 2 other partner. Its will invite toxapex/bulu so you can double to lele/victini and profit.

For defensive core, at first I want to use corv/pex but nah that core is lame and drop momentum. I want my team to be fast pace so I add lando and rotom wash. This combo is so good for fast paced it provide momentum via u-turn and volt switch. Rotom act as pseudo switchin to ash gren and lando work as volt blocker and rocker.

My team kinda weak against weavile. So for last member , I decide to use clefable Well that’s my team. Hope you like it. It provide healing wish and work as dark resist to help against fight against ash gren better.

Edit : i change clef over blaziken

Last edited:
1632274749072.png1632260154123.png1632260122997.png1632260179722.png1632260301835.png1632270585499.png

Lets do a TLDR, Tapu lele is the breaker, zone traps the steels that annoy it such as scizor-m, heatran, and ferrothorn as Tapu lele needs to get it right or be punished. Lando-t sets up rocks and offensively pressures defoggers with SD + Z-Fly. Weavile helps weaken teams for tapu lele by weakening heatran, ferrothorn and corviknight. Tapu Fini helps by counter heatran and ash greninja which would otherwise wreck this team. Corviknight is the deffoger and helps against weavile, landorus-t, and tapu bulu.

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
:kartana: :tapu-lele: :weavile: :heatran: :landorus-therian: :tapu-fini:

Was told I could still submit, so im submitting this cool one i built for Lab. Fight Z Kart + Lele + Weavile is an amazing offensive core, with Kartana removing the likes of Scizor, Skarmory, Corviknight and Melmetal for the other 2, Weavile removing Latis as well as pressuring Zapdos, and Tapu Lele cleaning once everything is weakened by the other two. The defensive core is standard, with Slam Heatran for CM Clef, Helmet Lando mainly for Lop which can get scary if you let it in a lot, but your best bet is to play extremely proactively around it.

Last edited:

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Voting Stage!

Team 1 by DracoMeteor Ok !
:tapu-lele: :gardevoir-mega: :weavile: :corviknight: :toxapex: :garchomp:

https://pokepast.es/d7b731d77f4e148a
i wish thus is the right ppokepast xd
Tried to build around Tapu Lele + mgarde and i think thus is fine
basically, a normal psyspam tapu lele as the terrain setter, witch lets garde clicks safe expanding forces, while weavile not just being a decent speed controll with its base 125 speed but it also traps the kings aka glowking and slowking, corvi is here because i need defog..ok? Pex as my hydro pump agren switch, while chomp can be good at breaking steels, yea thats my team ty c:
Team 2 by Adib10 !
My team : https://pokepast.es/223e952ec1b54213

Set that im using :
Tapu Lele @ Twisted Spoon
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Why im using this set? It is good wallbreaker and very good against stall. For mega sab stall, they usually lead mega sab and they wont risk their sableye getting moonblast so you do cm and they will switch to chansey and guess what? Eviolite Chansey in Psychic Terrain: 406-478 (57.7 - 67.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
It also provide terrain for next partner.

That lele is just wallbreaker and not a wincon. The true wincon for my team is victini. Z victini is so underrated. Once its setup not many can stop it.
some calcs :
+1 252 SpA Victini Searing Shot vs. 248 HP / 92 SpD Corviknight: 422-498 (105.7 - 124.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252 SpA Victini Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 136+ SpD Heatran: 248-294 (64.2 - 76.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252 SpA Victini Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 316-372 (78.2 - 92%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252 SpA Victini Stored Power (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Toxapex in Psychic Terrain: 356-422 (117.1 - 138.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The third member of the team is ash gren. Its provide speed control and have good synergy with 2 other partner. Its will invite toxapex/bulu so you can double to lele/victini and profit.

For defensive core, at first I want to use corv/pex but nah that core is lame and drop momentum. I want my team to be fast pace so I add lando and rotom wash. This combo is so good for fast paced it provide momentum via u-turn and volt switch. Rotom act as pseudo switchin to ash gren and lando work as volt blocker and rocker.

My team kinda weak against weavile. So for last member , I decide to use clefable Well that’s my team. Hope you like it. It provide healing wish and work as dark resist to help against fight against ash gren better.

Edit : i change clef over blaziken
Team 3 by HydreigonTheChild !
View attachment 3736131632260154123.png1632260122997.png1632260179722.png1632260301835.png1632270585499.png

Lets do a TLDR, Tapu lele is the breaker, zone traps the steels that annoy it such as scizor-m, heatran, and ferrothorn as Tapu lele needs to get it right or be punished. Lando-t sets up rocks and offensively pressures defoggers with SD + Z-Fly. Weavile helps weaken teams for tapu lele by weakening heatran, ferrothorn and corviknight. Tapu Fini helps by counter heatran and ash greninja which would otherwise wreck this team. Corviknight is the deffoger and helps against weavile, landorus-t, and tapu bulu.
Team 4 by me !
:kartana: :tapu-lele: :weavile: :heatran: :landorus-therian: :tapu-fini:

Was told I could still submit, so im submitting this cool one i built for Lab. Fight Z Kart + Lele + Weavile is an amazing offensive core, with Kartana removing the likes of Scizor, Skarmory, Corviknight and Melmetal for the other 2, Weavile removing Latis as well as pressuring Zapdos, and Tapu Lele cleaning once everything is weakened by the other two. The defensive core is standard, with Slam Heatran for CM Clef, Helmet Lando mainly for Lop which can get scary if you let it in a lot, but your best bet is to play extremely proactively around it.
Voting ends MONDAY 27th September

Last edited:
:Tapu Koko: :Mawile-mega: :landorus-therian: :ferrothorn: :latios: :rotom-wash:

The team was primarily built around abusing spikes + offensive pressure. Latios was originally included to help someone build with it, but it still fits quite well as a threatening breaker and lure to threats like blissey, clef, etc. which teammates exploit heavily. Trick is an option over either coverage move for stuff like blissey, but the few things that trick hits is already heavily pressured by the rest of the team. Lando-t with z-fly lets it always have an emergency damage button vs the stuff it checks (or lures in like tangrowth). No defog because the team is already pretty resistant to hazards barring tapu koko, and it focuses far more on stacking hazards rather than removing them. If you really want defog you can swap out a move on rotom. Other than that the team is pretty self explanatory.

:mawile-mega::tapu koko::hydreigon::corviknight::amoonguss::landorus-therian:
https://pokepast.es/dc9d1b649324e23f

Pretty standard team. The tech for this team is Mawile have ice punch to lure Landorus, Tapu Koko doesnt have hp ice but replace with uturn to generate momentum and uturn on Hydreigon instead of nasty plot.

Teambuilding :
Mawile and Koko is pretty decent offensive duo. They pressure each other check , most notably landorus. When landorus is gone, they can go tear opponent team apart. Mawile and Koko also annoy by Heatran so I added hydreigon because it help against heatran as soft check and it also have uturn to help mawile pivot. Hydreigon lures in Fairys like Clefable that Mega Mawile takes advantage off, and in return Hydreigon takes advantage of the likes of Heatran,Landorus and Gliscor which Mega Mawile lures in. As Hydreigon wears down the Dark resists, Mega Mawile cleans much easier with boosted sucker punches.

For defensive core, Corviknight is best defogger in the tier and i dont take too much time to add him in the team. Next pokemon, Amoonguss , It help against rain team, serperior, mega gyarados, ash greninja, and also can use spore which is pretty nice. For last pokemon i need rocker, something to help agaisnt volcarona , a ground type so decide to use Landorus. Thats all

Last edited:

Ryuji

LIFE'S FLASHING BEFORE YOUR EYES?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus
4 ATK MAWILE + ICIUM BUZZWOLE

:ss/mawile-mega::ss/tapu-koko::ss/landorus-therian::ss/ferrothorn::ss/buzzwole::ss/rotom-wash:

MMaw 4 atk does an insane job w electric terrain, it can easily break through corv, which help a lot Buzzwole. Buzz spread was made to outrun and KO most tran variant after a BU
+1 16+ Atk Buzzwole Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 338-402 (87.5 - 104.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock on defensive set
+1 16+ Atk Buzzwole Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 338-402 (104.6 - 124.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO on offensive sets
U could use a more defensive spread on buzz : 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 Speed alongside with an Impish Nature, or even 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd with Impish Nature, but since i have already softs checks to what buzz is supposed to check (Kart can be deal w Lando/MMaw/Koko, so as Vile except that Lando doesnt check it lol) so i like this more offensive spread.

Koko's set is p standart, specs does a great job in this team, and also abuse the fact that mmaw has Ice Punch.
Then for the defensive core i've just elected good old Ferro + Rotom Wash. It give me an incredible Rain MU (although Zapdos is a bit rude since koko doesnt have hdb) and overall it's a p solid core. For Zapdos MU, in Rain, it can be lured by Buzz thanks to Icium. Outside it, Lando can koff it and after a BU it dies to Z Icium (also Buzz outspeed it)
16+ Atk Buzzwole Subzero Slammer (140 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Zapdos: 340-402 (88.7 - 104.9%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO on offensive sets w hp invest
16+ Atk Buzzwole Subzero Slammer (140 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Zapdos: 340-402 (105.9 - 125.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO on offensive sets without any bulk invest
+1 16+ Atk Buzzwole Subzero Slammer (140 BP) vs. 248 HP / 188+ Def Zapdos: 378-446 (98.6 - 116.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock on defensive sets
Ingame, i like to lead w mmaw, especially when the opp does have a gliscor/chomp/lando since they can't kill u after the intimidate, and u can just click Ice Punch and remove it. Then, you just abuse volt-turn alongside stack, and if needed u setup Buzz (even if usually that's unecessary, it depend of the MU).
For the team's weaknesses, Zard Y is a bit rough but u can deal with it thanks to rocks + Koko. Hail has also a tendancy to be rough, even with Press Ferro. Finally Rona is a bitch, even w toxic rotom.

adem

her
Voting Stage !
Team 1 by SNAK30PRA !
Team: Untitled 395 (pokepast.es)

Im not sure with other koko sets, so i added screens koko and a kinda offensive team, also yes i like subseed serp
Team 2 by Darkortex !
:Tapu Koko: :Mawile-mega: :landorus-therian: :ferrothorn: :latios: :rotom-wash:

The team was primarily built around abusing spikes + offensive pressure. Latios was originally included to help someone build with it, but it still fits quite well as a threatening breaker and lure to threats like blissey, clef, etc. which teammates exploit heavily. Trick is an option over either coverage move for stuff like blissey, but the few things that trick hits is already heavily pressured by the rest of the team. Lando-t with z-fly lets it always have an emergency damage button vs the stuff it checks (or lures in like tangrowth). No defog because the team is already pretty resistant to hazards barring tapu koko, and it focuses far more on stacking hazards rather than removing them. If you really want defog you can swap out a move on rotom. Other than that the team is pretty self explanatory.
Team 3 by Adib10 !
:mawile-mega::tapu koko::hydreigon::corviknight::amoonguss::landorus-therian:
https://pokepast.es/dc9d1b649324e23f

Pretty standard team. The tech for this team is Mawile have ice punch to lure Landorus, Tapu Koko doesnt have hp ice but replace with uturn to generate momentum and uturn on Hydreigon instead of nasty plot.

Teambuilding :
Mawile and Koko is pretty decent offensive duo. They pressure each other check , most notably landorus. When landorus is gone, they can go tear opponent team apart. Mawile and Koko also annoy by Heatran so I added hydreigon because it help against heatran as soft check and it also have uturn to help mawile pivot. Hydreigon lures in Fairys like Clefable that Mega Mawile takes advantage off, and in return Hydreigon takes advantage of the likes of Heatran,Landorus and Gliscor which Mega Mawile lures in. As Hydreigon wears down the Dark resists, Mega Mawile cleans much easier with boosted sucker punches.

For defensive core, Corviknight is best defogger in the tier and i dont take too much time to add him in the team. Next pokemon, Amoonguss , It help against rain team, serperior, mega gyarados, ash greninja, and also can use spore which is pretty nice. For last pokemon i need rocker, something to help agaisnt volcarona , a ground type so decide to use Landorus. Thats all
Team 4 by Ryuji-Sempai !
4 ATK MAWILE + ICIUM BUZZWOLE

:ss/mawile-mega::ss/tapu-koko::ss/landorus-therian::ss/ferrothorn::ss/buzzwole::ss/rotom-wash:

MMaw 4 atk does an insane job w electric terrain, it can easily break through corv, which help a lot Buzzwole. Buzz spread was made to outrun and KO most tran variant after a BU
+1 16+ Atk Buzzwole Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 338-402 (87.5 - 104.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock on defensive set
+1 16+ Atk Buzzwole Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 338-402 (104.6 - 124.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO on offensive sets
U could use a more defensive spread on buzz : 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 Speed alongside with an Impish Nature, or even 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd with Impish Nature, but since i have already softs checks to what buzz is supposed to check (Kart can be deal w Lando/MMaw/Koko, so as Vile except that Lando doesnt check it lol) so i like this more offensive spread.

Koko's set is p standart, specs does a great job in this team, and also abuse the fact that mmaw has Ice Punch.
Then for the defensive core i've just elected good old Ferro + Rotom Wash. It give me an incredible Rain MU (although Zapdos is a bit rude since koko doesnt have hdb) and overall it's a p solid core. For Zapdos MU, in Rain, it can be lured by Buzz thanks to Icium. Outside it, Lando can koff it and after a BU it dies to Z Icium (also Buzz outspeed it)
16+ Atk Buzzwole Subzero Slammer (140 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Zapdos: 340-402 (88.7 - 104.9%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO on offensive sets w hp invest
16+ Atk Buzzwole Subzero Slammer (140 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Zapdos: 340-402 (105.9 - 125.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO on offensive sets without any bulk invest
+1 16+ Atk Buzzwole Subzero Slammer (140 BP) vs. 248 HP / 188+ Def Zapdos: 378-446 (98.6 - 116.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock on defensive sets
Ingame, i like to lead w mmaw, especially when the opp does have a gliscor/chomp/lando since they can't kill u after the intimidate, and u can just click Ice Punch and remove it. Then, you just abuse volt-turn alongside stack, and if needed u setup Buzz (even if usually that's unecessary, it depend of the MU).
For the team's weaknesses, Zard Y is a bit rough but u can deal with it thanks to rocks + Koko. Hail has also a tendancy to be rough, even with Press Ferro. Finally Rona is a bitch, even w toxic rotom.
Voting ends this Sunday!

:Magnezone: :latios-mega: :garchomp: :melmetal: :Landorus-therian: :tapu-fini:https://pokepast.es/79bfa863edd433d5

Ok so, building around magnezone, the man fits in a lot of teams i could just get a BO or Balance, but i came up with dragmag in my country dragmag has 1 magnezone and 5 other dragons with 2 being scarfed!

:sm/magnezone: :sm/latios:first of all, the magnezone itself and i put a mtios cause it likes the steel birbs + msciz gone

:Sm/Garchomp: chomp is basically here cause i wanted a rocker, and LO mixed chomp wins corvi witch can evade it u-turning infinitelly in my magnezone

:Sm/melmetal: melm wins the fairys that abuse the team + weavile i COULD put a corvi witch also has defog, but melm benefits from the same being gone too,clicking unresisted dibs/superpowers

:Sm/Landorus-therian: Fly Z lando also benefits from corvi being gone, and beats mchomp at full healh

:sm/tapu-fini: beats agren, witch SMOKES the team clicking dp 5 times, so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)