SV OU Revival Gambit- Peaked 2038 ELO,#3 on SV OU Ladder(Featuring Ditto)

:sv/pawmot: :sv/kingambit: :sv/volcarona: :sv/ditto: :sv/chien-pao: :sv/annihilape:

First off I would like to mention that this team was made by me and Savouras both,not by me alone.
This is my first ever rmt and hope to do lots more as the meta progresses,this team has reached above 1900s high ladder multiple times with its peak being at 2038 elo,this team started off on the idea of exploring pawmot and its team composition style more as I felt it was extremely underexplored except for just knowing its a revival blessing mon.

NOTE:Due to the recent annihilape ban this team may have lost a bit of its effectiveness,but you can switch annihilape to
:sv/great tusk:
Tuskuthy (Great Tusk) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Headlong Rush
- Close Combat
- Stealth Rock
-Taunt/Rapid Spin
And use it the way annihilape was used as a lead
Table Of Contents
1.Proof Of Peak
2.Teambuilding Process
3.Pokemon Description
4.Threats
5.Replays
6.Conclusion
7.Importable

1.Proof Of Peak
sv ou peak 2000+.png

(Was one game off #1 but choked on balls cuz of nervousness so we dont talk about that :row:)
2.Teambuilding Process

:pawmot::kingambit:
As i said earlier this team had started off on the idea of exploring pawmot,with this the immediate next pokemon we wanted was kingambit because its supereme overlord ability stacks with revival blessing,capping at 5 fallen
:pawmot::kingambit::annihilape:
Annihilape was obviously a no brainer with pawmot,since this pokemon's signature move,rage fist also is kept boosted even after being revived,this would also fill the role of being a lead and hazard setter since i didnt wanna force a mon on the team just for hazards.
:pawmot::kingambit::annihilape::chien-pao:
We added chien-pao as the fourth pokemon on the team as anti lead to garchomp and to fill the role of a general super powerful breaker to help weaken things for kingambit and other mons on the team
:pawmot::kingambit::annihilape::chien-pao::volcarona:
Volcarona was added as fifth mon to the team to act as a sweeper but moreso cuz of its insane defensive utility an ho team gets out of it with its burning chance giving leeway for a lot of setup opportunities while its still acting as a offensive threat,this would also help against things like great tusk,lure killing water types for chien-pao,etc.
:pawmot::kingambit::annihilape::chien-pao::volcarona::ditto:
Ditto was added as final mon to our team as a revenge killer to stuff like espathra after its tera has been baited,boosted annihilape(yes ditto copies rage fist boost too),
and also funnily as defensive switchin to offensive mons that the rest 5 couldn't handle which its able to do thx to after max hp investment it having near same bulk as the opposing mon

3.Pokemon Description

:sv/pawmot:
Asclepius (Pawmot) @ Leppa Berry
Ability: Iron Fist
Tera Type: Electric
Jolly Nature
- Double Shock
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
- Revival Blessing

Nothing much to say about this mon other than the fact that it revives the fainted pokemon while giving stuff like kingambit fallen boost,leppa berry so u can revive your party member's twice and help gambit get boosted up faster,tera electric helps for infinite double shock usage instead of one time use and mach punch helps as priority for stuff like roaring moon,chien-pao,chi-yu,kingambit,etc.
While this pokemon may faint while trying to revive,in actuality in most cases if positioned well its able to revive the mons two times and still stand,this can be done through positioning ur pawmot well or bringing it against something that the opponent has to switch out vs or risk dying.
252 SpA Gholdengo Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Pawmot: 202-238 (71.8 - 84.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Gholdengo Make It Rain over 2 turns vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Pawmot: 251-296 (89.3 - 105.3%) -- 37.5% chance to 2HKO
The next two calcs is for if you tera your Pawmot
252 SpA Iron Valiant Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tera Electric Pawmot: 222-262 (79 - 93.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
4 Atk Iron Valiant Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Tera Electric Pawmot: 217-256 (77.2 - 91.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Tera Electric Pawmot Double Shock vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Iron Valiant: 262-310 (90.6 - 107.2%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Tera Electric Pawmot Double Shock vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dondozo: 316-372 (62.6 - 73.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:sv/kingambit:
Erebus (Kingambit) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Supreme Overlord
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Kowtow Cleave
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

This mons a absolute demon,and in most cases will be the sweeper,remember that preserving hp on this pokemon is a must cuz of its insane natural bulk its hp comes extremely handy to sweep and gives more leeway for sucker 50/50s so try to not bring it out till u have all fallen boosts.
Speed is to outspeed corvi(corvi creeping gambit creeping corvi),max atk dark glasses tera dark for insane damage output and rest in hp.
Note: Pawmot's revival blessing stacks with supreme overlord capping at 5 fallen
(I will be taking all calcs with fallen 5 since its extremely easy to get and gambit shouldnt be out before that)
+2 252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 300-354 (98.6 - 116.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Corviknight: 393-463 (98.4 - 116%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Kingambit Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Garganacl: 266-314 (65.8 - 77.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Kingambit Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 204+ Def Hatterene: 344-408 (108.1 - 128.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Calcs for when you tera:
+2 252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Tera Dark Kingambit Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Iron Valiant: 169-199 (58.4 - 68.8%)
252 SpA Iron Valiant Moonblast vs. 104 HP / 4 SpD Tera Dark Kingambit: 336-396 (91.5 - 107.9%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
4 Atk Iron Valiant Close Combat vs. 104 HP / 0 Def Tera Dark Kingambit: 278-330 (75.7 - 89.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Tera Dark Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dragonite: 394-464 (121.9 - 143.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Tera Dark Kingambit Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dragonite: 324-382 (100.3 - 118.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Tera Dark Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dondozo: 248-292 (49.2 - 57.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Tera Dark Kingambit Sucker Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Great Tusk: 184-217 (42.3 - 50%)

:sv/Annihilape:
Shinigami (Annihilape) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
Tera Type: Water
Jolly Nature
- Rage Fist
- Close Combat
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

This is your dedicated lead for the team,it is insanely effective at keeping rocks up and preventing hazards by opposing leads.With Focus sash it allows for minimum 150bp rage fist once you get revived(Rage fist boost is kept intact once you get revived),close combat is for just secondary strong stab.
Note:In some cases against leads like valiant,pult,chi-yu against your ape you have to make the judgment that if you would rather have damage on those mons or rocks.
Tera water is mainly just for chi-yu if sash is broken or some situation like that,but feel free to change to any tera you want,i personally barely ever clicked tera with this mon
(This calc is for when you revive your ape and its at 50%)
0 Atk Great Tusk Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Annihilape: 163-193 (45.1 - 53.4%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

:sv/chien-pao:
YoungSav (Chien-Pao) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sword of Ruin
Adamant Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Crunch
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Swords Dance

This your main breaker for the team,do not try to save it to use a sweeper for endgame,use it as a breaker.After a +2 this pokemon is basically unstoppable switchin wise,do not fear using it extremely aggressively ,this pokemon will die very quickly cuz it will have to take hazard damage every time it comes in since team has no hazard removal,but its fine ,the main goal is to break extremely effectively and swiftly and die quick to boost gambit's fallen.Fainting on teams like this doesnt rlly matter cuz pawmot will revive it back.
29 hp ivs is to optimize lo recoil
252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Icicle Crash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Great Tusk: 299-354 (68.8 - 81.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Icicle Crash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Great Tusk: 398-471 (107.2 - 126.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Icicle Crash vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Corviknight: 348-411 (87.2 - 103%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Crunch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Toxapex: 328-386 (107.8 - 126.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Icicle Crash vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Ting-Lu: 413-486 (80.3 - 94.5%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Iron Valiant: 257-304 (88.9 - 105.1%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Icicle Crash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Iron Valiant: 273-321 (94.4 - 111%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
Calc for when you tera:
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Crunch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Toxapex: 328-386 (107.8 - 126.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Tera Dark Chien-Pao Crunch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dondozo: 205-244 (40.6 - 48.4%) -- 10.9% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

:sv/volcarona:
Sunburst (Volcarona) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance
- Morning Sun

This Pokemon is extremely vital on the team,it acts as a defensive pokemon while still being extremely potent as a sweeper/offensive threat.This will be the team's tusk and iron valiant switchin,this pokemon is also extremely effective at spreading burns which helps facilate setting up and sweeping very well.
speed is to outspeed max speed annihilape while rest goes to bulk,tera grass is to resist water and ground while also boosting giga drain to beat dondozo(bozo) and garganacl(garganacci) very easily.
0 Atk Great Tusk Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 84 Def Volcarona: 171-202 (45.8 - 54.1%) -- 51.6% chance to 2HKO
0 SpA Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Great Tusk: 230-272 (52.9 - 62.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Great Tusk Headlong Rush vs. 248 HP / 84 Def Volcarona: 249-294 (66.7 - 78.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 SpA Volcarona Giga Drain vs. -1 0 HP / 4 SpD Great Tusk: 346-408 (93.2 - 109.9%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
0 Atk Dondozo Wave Crash vs. 248 HP / 84 Def Volcarona: 326-386 (87.3 - 103.4%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
Calc for when you tera:
0 SpA Tera Grass Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Dondozo: 296-350 (58.7 - 69.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 SpA Tera Grass Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Garganacl: 230-272 (56.9 - 67.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

:sv/ditto:
I Am You! (Ditto) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Transform

And finally we have ditto,This pokemon forms a elite revival blessing core cuz more often then not ditto doesnt rlly need health,it just needs to be alive which pawmot helps with,it acts as a check to opposing setup sweeper making them think twice before they think of setting up,it is extremely effective at counter sweeping teams with opponent mons like for example against espathra bait tera of it with gambit and reverse sweep with ditto,against ape if it gets to setup you can revenge kill that with ditto too since it copies the rage fist boost as well,and funnily enough this acts as a fantastic defensive pivot against mons that the rest 5 cant handle like cinderace and chi-yu.
Tera ghost is to help when u copy dnite and u can tera to be immune to their espeed giving u essentially 2 free espeeds which should be enough to kill once multiscale is broken and also to boost rage fist of the annihilape you copy even more.
No Notable Calc For Ditto.

4.Threats

First of all hazards are major threat to the team cuz as you can see,team has no hazard removal option so be sure to keep offensive pressure up at all times to not give opponent free turns to let hazards go up,in most cases your lead will always be ape except for against garchomp,against that u lead chien-pao to prevent it from setting up,if they still want the hazards they will have to waste their tera which is a worthwhile trade,against glimmora tspikes are fine since the teams constantly switching and games end by turn 20,just remember that both layers of tspikes are up against you when you face glimmora,only one layer is extremely problematic,and overall as long as you keep offensive pressure up,you wont feel hazards as a issue.

:sv/chi-yu: (BANNED)
Against this i usually hard into ditto and trade damage vs it since once u have chipped it the rest of the team can handle it very easily with rocks damage and ample priority of the team

:sv/cinderace:
Against cinderace do the same as above,hard into ditto and trade damage vs it so the rest of the pokemon can deal with it with priority

:sv/dragonite:
Against this attack with anything you have infront and be sure to break its multiscale,after that tera your gambit(Hence I say to preserve hp on it) or go ditto to deal with it

:sv/dondozo:
This mon usually comes in on chien-pao and for that i suggest just tera dark predicting it and deal damage to it,if you let it setup it could end rlly badly,same for gambit just tera and destroy it since tera gambit with 5 fallen 2hkos after rocks,volc is also a safe option to beat it ,just remember to never give it free setup turns and use tera to your advantage to hit it hard and fast so it doesnt get to setup.

5.Replays
Game that got me to 2038: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1763227614-ga62qupbmx9nv1zqsz1he9i8z417t7bpw
Vs Grimm+Cycli: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1763662758-p6n8i5yrk1zxmwe9i1y5ul9d61lt8iupw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1762381775-ozg1gjp0ktsffa8ae1dd8t3h5mj346hpw
Vs #1 on ladder: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1763656523-xhizatmdplqa7ewiu1x6j89bwxktqtnpw
Vs Dondozo and ace:https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1763222702-d7edmei2u3mnoxj4mifrmxtmgyqkbskpw
Vs Hazard spam: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1760423930-wg7i2rr6reear66gy3pg2m1mi650muvpw
Vs Ace: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1760409028-v862zlmp1odv4xk2bjy0a82sujwy8uepw
Greatest gambit game of all time while oppo has max hazards: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1754170968-gm0c9z5bbrxhu4e0gr86th1fnrkvyjipw
Vs HO: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1756008761-2f6vdj1ti13h13tbg039iekuhdams7hpw
Vs salty person: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1755478239-b5pl76aedgpmya6cxq47j91ki5dchf3pw
Gambit stronk: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1755002950-kyve3t70o558mfz19hfu49p3p1xcnzqpw
Vs Beat Up lead weavile: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1754828111-rhbq7rgis3ronw7lh1rbucq1195c7x3pw
Vs Band Pult And fire tauros: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1754703125-7f0qcierkevf0jyug9dpsdre6fpj8acpw
Vs Chi-yu+Band Pult: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1754685537-dednvi0x2uvms3vdefnab11kecz4badpw

6.Conclusion
Overall an extremely solid team that shows that even with no hazard removal whatsoever teams can function extremely well,we have reached very high on ladder multiple times with this and would suggest yall give it a try,rlly enjoyable and fun team and games usually end by turn 20-25 so you can get a lot of games done in short amount of time :)
Major shoutouts to Savouras once again,we both built the team together.
7.Importable
https://pokepast.es/4c35d825487efea5
(I have attatched some description in the paste too if you just wanna pass the paste to your friends and dont wanna read the complete rmt)

Last edited:
:sv/pawmot: :sv/kingambit: :sv/volcarona: :sv/ditto: :sv/chien-pao: :sv/annihilape:
First off I would like to mention that this team was made by me and Savouras both,not by me alone.
This is my first ever rmt and hope to do lots more as the meta progresses,this team has reached above 1900s high ladder multiple times with its peak being at 2038 elo,this team started off on the idea of exploring pawmot and its team composition style more as I felt it was extremely underexplored except for just knowing its a revival blessing mon.

Table Of Contents
1.Proof Of Peak
2.Teambuilding Process
3.Pokemon Description
4.Threats
5.Replays
6.Conclusion
7.Importable

1.Proof Of Peak
View attachment 481890

(Was one game off #1 but choked on balls cuz of nervousness so we dont talk about that :row:)
2.Teambuilding Process

:pawmot::kingambit:
As i said earlier this team had started off on the idea of exploring pawmot,with this the immediate next pokemon we wanted was kingambit because its supereme overlord ability stacks with revival blessing,capping at 5 fallen
:pawmot::kingambit::annihilape:
Annihilape was obviously a no brainer with pawmot,since this pokemon's signature move,rage fist also is kept boosted even after being revived,this would also fill the role of being a lead and hazard setter since i didnt wanna force a mon on the team just for hazards.
:pawmot::kingambit::annihilape::chien-pao:
We added chien-pao as the fourth pokemon on the team as anti lead to garchomp and to fill the role of a general super powerful breaker to help weaken things for kingambit and other mons on the team
:pawmot::kingambit::annihilape::chien-pao::volcarona:
Volcarona was added as fifth mon to the team to act as a sweeper but moreso cuz of its insane defensive utility an ho team gets out of it with its burning chance giving leeway for a lot of setup opportunities while its still acting as a offensive threat,this would also help against things like great tusk,lure killing water types for chien-pao,etc.
:pawmot::kingambit::annihilape::chien-pao::volcarona::ditto:
Ditto was added as final mon to our team as a revenge killer to stuff like espathra after its tera has been baited,boosted annihilape(yes ditto copies rage fist boost too),
and also funnily as defensive switchin to offensive mons that the rest 5 couldn't handle which its able to do thx to after max hp investment it having near same bulk as the opposing mon

3.Pokemon Description

:sv/pawmot:
Asclepius (Pawmot) @ Leppa Berry
Ability: Iron Fist
Tera Type: Electric
Jolly Nature
- Double Shock
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
- Revival Blessing

Nothing much to say about this mon other than the fact that it revives the fainted pokemon while giving stuff like kingambit fallen boost,leppa berry so u can revive your party member's twice and help gambit get boosted up faster,tera electric helps for infinite double shock usage instead of one time use and mach punch helps as priority for stuff like roaring moon,chien-pao,chi-yu,kingambit,etc.
While this pokemon may faint while trying to revive,in actuality in most cases if positioned well its able to revive the mons two times and still stand,this can be done through positioning ur pawmot well or bringing it against something that the opponent has to switch out vs or risk dying.
252 SpA Gholdengo Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Pawmot: 202-238 (71.8 - 84.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Gholdengo Make It Rain over 2 turns vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Pawmot: 251-296 (89.3 - 105.3%) -- 37.5% chance to 2HKO
The next two calcs is for if you tera your Pawmot
252 SpA Iron Valiant Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tera Electric Pawmot: 222-262 (79 - 93.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
4 Atk Iron Valiant Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Tera Electric Pawmot: 217-256 (77.2 - 91.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Tera Electric Pawmot Double Shock vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Iron Valiant: 262-310 (90.6 - 107.2%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Tera Electric Pawmot Double Shock vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dondozo: 316-372 (62.6 - 73.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:sv/kingambit:
Erebus (Kingambit) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Supreme Overlord
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Kowtow Cleave
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

This mons a absolute demon,and in most cases will be the sweeper,remember that preserving hp on this pokemon is a must cuz of its insane natural bulk its hp comes extremely handy to sweep and gives more leeway for sucker 50/50s so try to not bring it out till u have all fallen boosts.
Speed is to outspeed corvi(corvi creeping gambit creeping corvi),max atk dark glasses tera dark for insane damage output and rest in hp.
Note: Pawmot's revival blessing stacks with supreme overlord capping at 5 fallen
(I will be taking all calcs with fallen 5 since its extremely easy to get and gambit shouldnt be out before that)
+2 252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 300-354 (98.6 - 116.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Corviknight: 393-463 (98.4 - 116%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Kingambit Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Garganacl: 266-314 (65.8 - 77.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Kingambit Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 204+ Def Hatterene: 344-408 (108.1 - 128.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Calcs for when you tera:
+2 252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Tera Dark Kingambit Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Iron Valiant: 169-199 (58.4 - 68.8%)
252 SpA Iron Valiant Moonblast vs. 104 HP / 4 SpD Tera Dark Kingambit: 336-396 (91.5 - 107.9%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
4 Atk Iron Valiant Close Combat vs. 104 HP / 0 Def Tera Dark Kingambit: 278-330 (75.7 - 89.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Tera Dark Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dragonite: 394-464 (121.9 - 143.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Tera Dark Kingambit Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dragonite: 324-382 (100.3 - 118.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Tera Dark Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dondozo: 248-292 (49.2 - 57.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Tera Dark Kingambit Sucker Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Great Tusk: 184-217 (42.3 - 50%)

:sv/Annihilape:
Shinigami (Annihilape) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
Tera Type: Water
Jolly Nature
- Rage Fist
- Close Combat
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

This is your dedicated lead for the team,it is insanely effective at keeping rocks up and preventing hazards by opposing leads.With Focus sash it allows for minimum 150bp rage fist once you get revived(Rage fist boost is kept intact once you get revived),close combat is for just secondary strong stab.Note:In some cases against leads like valiant,pult,chi-yu against your ape you have to make the judgment that if you would rather have damage on those mons or rocks.
Tera water is mainly just for chi-yu if sash is broken or some situation like that,but feel free to change to any tera you want,i personally barely ever clicked tera with this mon
(This calc is for when you revive your ape and its at 50%)
0 Atk Great Tusk Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Annihilape: 163-193 (45.1 - 53.4%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

:sv/chien-pao:
YoungSav (Chien-Pao) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sword of Ruin
Adamant Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Crunch
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Swords Dance

This your main breaker for the team,do not try to save it to use a sweeper for endgame,use it as a breaker.After a +2 this pokemon is basically unstoppable switchin wise,do not fear using it extremely aggressively ,this pokemon will die very quickly cuz it will have to take hazard damage every time it comes in since team has no hazard removal,but its fine ,the main goal is to break extremely effectively and swiftly and die quick to boost gambit's fallen.Fainting on teams like this doesnt rlly matter cuz pawmot will revive it back.
29 hp ivs is to optimize lo recoil
252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Icicle Crash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Great Tusk: 299-354 (68.8 - 81.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Icicle Crash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Great Tusk: 398-471 (107.2 - 126.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Icicle Crash vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Corviknight: 348-411 (87.2 - 103%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Icicle Crash vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Ting-Lu: 413-486 (80.3 - 94.5%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Iron Valiant: 257-304 (88.9 - 105.1%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Icicle Crash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Iron Valiant: 273-321 (94.4 - 111%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
Calc for when you tera:
252+ Atk Life Orb Sword of Ruin Tera Dark Chien-Pao Crunch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dondozo: 205-244 (40.6 - 48.4%) -- 10.9% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

:sv/volcarona:
Sunburst (Volcarona) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance
- Morning Sun

This Pokemon is extremely vital on the team,it acts as a defensive pokemon while still being extremely potent as a sweeper/offensive threat.This will be the team's tusk and iron valiant switchin,this pokemon is also extremely effective at spreading burns which helps facilate setting up and sweeping very well.
speed is to outspeed max speed annihilape while rest goes to bulk,tera grass is to resist water and ground while also boosting giga drain to beat dondozo(bozo) and garganacl(garganacci) very easily.
0 Atk Great Tusk Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 84 Def Volcarona: 171-202 (45.8 - 54.1%) -- 51.6% chance to 2HKO
0 SpA Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Great Tusk: 230-272 (52.9 - 62.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Great Tusk Headlong Rush vs. 248 HP / 84 Def Volcarona: 249-294 (66.7 - 78.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 SpA Volcarona Giga Drain vs. -1 0 HP / 4 SpD Great Tusk: 346-408 (93.2 - 109.9%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
0 Atk Dondozo Wave Crash vs. 248 HP / 84 Def Volcarona: 326-386 (87.3 - 103.4%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
Calc for when you tera:
0 SpA Tera Grass Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Dondozo: 296-350 (58.7 - 69.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 SpA Tera Grass Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Garganacl: 230-272 (56.9 - 67.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

:sv/ditto:
I Am You! (Ditto) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Transform

And finally we have ditto,This pokemon forms a elite revival blessing core cuz more often then not ditto doesnt rlly need health,it just needs to be alive which pawmot helps with,it acts as a check to opposing setup sweeper making them think twice before they think of setting up,it is extremely effective at counter sweeping teams with opponent mons like for example against espathra bait tera of it with gambit and reverse sweep with ditto,against ape if it gets to setup you can revenge kill that with ditto too since it copies the rage fist boost as well,and funnily enough this acts as a fantastic defensive pivot against mons that the rest 5 cant handle like cinderace and chi-yu.
Tera ghost is to help when u copy dnite and u can tera to be immune to their espeed giving u essentially 2 free espeeds which should be enough to kill once multiscale is broken and also to boost rage fist of the annihilape you copy even more.
No Notable Calc For Ditto.

4.Threats

First of all hazards are major threat to the team cuz as you can see,team has no hazard removal option so be sure to keep offensive pressure up at all times to not give opponent free turns to let hazards go up,in most cases your lead will always be ape except for against garchomp,against that u lead chien-pao to prevent it from setting up,if they still want the hazards they will have to waste their tera which is a worthwhile trade,against glimmora tspikes are fine since the teams constantly switching and games end by turn 20,just remember that both layers of tspikes are up against you when you face glimmora,only one layer is extremely problematic,and overall as long as you keep offensive pressure up,you wont feel hazards as a issue.

:sv/chi-yu:
Against this i usually hard into ditto and trade damage vs it since once u have chipped it the rest of the team can handle it very easily with rocks damage and ample priority of the team

:sv/cinderace:
Against cinderace do the same as above,hard into ditto and trade damage vs it so the rest of the pokemon can deal with it with priority

:sv/dragonite:
Against this attack with anything you have infront and be sure to break its multiscale,after that tera your gambit(Hence I say to preserve hp on it) or go ditto to deal with it

:sv/dondozo:
This mon usually comes in on chien-pao and for that i suggest just tera dark predicting it and deal damage to it,if you let it setup it could end rlly badly,same for gambit just tera and destroy it since tera gambit with 5 fallen 2hkos after rocks,volc is also a safe option to beat it ,just remember to never give it free setup turns and use tera to your advantage to hit it hard and fast so it doesnt get to setup.

5.Replays
Game that got me to 2038: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1763227614-ga62qupbmx9nv1zqsz1he9i8z417t7bpw
Vs Grimm+Cycli: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1763662758-p6n8i5yrk1zxmwe9i1y5ul9d61lt8iupw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1762381775-ozg1gjp0ktsffa8ae1dd8t3h5mj346hpw
Vs #1 on ladder: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1763656523-xhizatmdplqa7ewiu1x6j89bwxktqtnpw
Vs Dondozo and ace:https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1763222702-d7edmei2u3mnoxj4mifrmxtmgyqkbskpw
Vs Hazard spam: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1760423930-wg7i2rr6reear66gy3pg2m1mi650muvpw
Vs Ace: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1760409028-v862zlmp1odv4xk2bjy0a82sujwy8uepw
Greatest gambit game of all time while oppo has max hazards: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1754170968-gm0c9z5bbrxhu4e0gr86th1fnrkvyjipw
Vs HO: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1756008761-2f6vdj1ti13h13tbg039iekuhdams7hpw
Vs salty person: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1755478239-b5pl76aedgpmya6cxq47j91ki5dchf3pw
Gambit stronk: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1755002950-kyve3t70o558mfz19hfu49p3p1xcnzqpw
Vs Beat Up lead weavile: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1754828111-rhbq7rgis3ronw7lh1rbucq1195c7x3pw
Vs Band Pult And fire tauros: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1754703125-7f0qcierkevf0jyug9dpsdre6fpj8acpw
Vs Chi-yu+Band Pult: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1754685537-dednvi0x2uvms3vdefnab11kecz4badpw

6.Conclusion
Overall an extremely solid team that shows that even with no hazard removal whatsoever teams can function extremely well,we have reached very high on ladder multiple times with this and would suggest yall give it a try,rlly enjoyable and fun team and games usually end by turn 20-25 so you can get a lot of games done in short amount of time :)
Major shoutouts to Savouras once again,we both built the team together.
7.Importable
https://pokepast.es/4c35d825487efea5
(I have attatched some description in the paste too if you just wanna pass the paste to your friends and dont wanna read the complete rmt)

I feel this and the Mimikyu stardust Revival Blessing teams are the most consistent builds with this tech, glad u posted about this build somewhere cuz for weeks i have been lazy. Excited to build more stuff with you friend, great post!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)