Not open for further replies.

Redflix

Forgiven and Hanged
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Cycle 1 of the tour has been concluded!

Courtesy of UT (ty)
screenshot LT.png

Cycle 2 Of this tour begins Now!!

In order for an alt to count, you must signup in this thread BEFORE playing battles using the following format:

[LTMNM2] <Name>
- Keep the "Name" appropriate and close to your smogon account. Any breaking of username rules by PS will end up in punishment. Each person is only allowed to use one alt per cycle—any alt or signup that doesn't follow the format will be ignored regardless of its rank on the ladder. All games with alts using this tag will be public.

Example:

Code:
Forum name: Redflix
Cycle 2 Alt: LTMNM2 Flix
Does my alt for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes
BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR ALT AS SOON AS YOU CREATE IT. There will be zero compensation for anyone who creates an alt to ladder and does not register it for protection. Additionally, you will not be allowed to edit your alt (AKA use a different account and then change your signup) after including it in your initial signup for either cycle.

If you've already qualified , qualifying again would not give you a better seed.

Good luck to everyone! If your signup post does not follow the rules explained above, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 7 days and will end on Monday, 6th Feb at 12 pm GMT-5.

Have fun laddering!!

Clas

My death was... greatly exaggerated
is a Tiering Contributor
Forum name: Clastia
Cycle 2 Alt: LTMNM2 Clas
Does my alt for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes
Forum name: SpaceSpeakers
Cycle 2 Alt: LTMNM2 Space
Does my alt for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes
you already qualified

RoFnA

Vegan funktioniert ned
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Forum name: Rofna99
Cycle 2 Alt: LTMNM2 RoFnA99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)