Members following raf

  1. a salamence

    17 From India
    • Messages
      321
    • Reaction score
      3,623
    • Points
      0
  2. Abyssal Ruins

    wow. From MD
    • Messages
      550
    • Reaction score
      2,584
    • Points
      0
  3. Acadeca

    25
    • Messages
      38
    • Reaction score
      61
    • Points
      0
  4. adiass

    From England
    • Messages
      24
    • Reaction score
      82
    • Points
      0
  5. Alfa610

    • Messages
      73
    • Reaction score
      106
    • Points
      0
  6. Altaria Motives

    31 From London
    • Messages
      2
    • Reaction score
      1
    • Points
      0
  7. Archiiiie17

    • Messages
      145
    • Reaction score
      1,105
    • Points
      0
  8. avyrie

    • Messages
      505
    • Reaction score
      7,382
    • Points
      0
  9. bb skarm

    • Messages
      2,081
    • Reaction score
      6,367
    • Points
      0
  10. Betathunder

    alphalightning 23 From philly
    • Messages
      665
    • Reaction score
      4,133
    • Points
      0
  11. Blazenix

    浮気は犯罪行為 From Nowhere Town, Elrios
    • Messages
      485
    • Reaction score
      3,198
    • Points
      0
  12. Boltey

    19 From Azerbaijan
    • Messages
      2
    • Reaction score
      9
    • Points
      0
  13. BoltTheMaster

    26
    • Messages
      10
    • Reaction score
      4
    • Points
      0
  14. Champ1604

    • Messages
      349
    • Reaction score
      89
    • Points
      0
  15. Chris32156

    The White Larry Bird 18 From The Bronx
    • Messages
      351
    • Reaction score
      2,106
    • Points
      0
  16. ClaudioINK58

    20 From Chile
    • Messages
      81
    • Reaction score
      305
    • Points
      0
  17. Cynthia612

    • Messages
      265
    • Reaction score
      95
    • Points
      0
  18. dankmatter

    21
    • Messages
      23
    • Reaction score
      9
    • Points
      0
  19. dawnbuster

    • Messages
      763
    • Reaction score
      6,181
    • Points
      0
  20. devin

    From pt
    • Messages
      875
    • Reaction score
      8,954
    • Points
      0
  21. Dj Breloominati♬

    1% chance 99% faith
    • Messages
      1,508
    • Reaction score
      13,342
    • Points
      0
  22. eden

    29
    • Messages
      3,356
    • Reaction score
      9,498
    • Points
      0
  23. El químico del pueblucho

    a 22 From Peru
    • Messages
      487
    • Reaction score
      2,563
    • Points
      0
  24. Emil Heskey

    • Messages
      166
    • Reaction score
      587
    • Points
      0
  25. ericaroselia

    • Messages
      191
    • Reaction score
      322
    • Points
      0
  26. Eris

    • Messages
      533
    • Reaction score
      3,319
    • Points
      0
  27. ErPeris

    Do. Or do not. There is no try. 28 From Rome, Italy
    • Messages
      516
    • Reaction score
      3,735
    • Points
      0
  28. EspurrTales

    • Messages
      9
    • Reaction score
      5
    • Points
      0
  29. Feyy

    20
    • Messages
      174
    • Reaction score
      1,367
    • Points
      0
  30. Fille

    Afk 26 From #MDL
    • Messages
      800
    • Reaction score
      5,821
    • Points
      0
  31. Flerovium

    In my element.
    • Messages
      292
    • Reaction score
      518
    • Points
      0
  32. fofyzchato

    From Brazil
    • Messages
      11
    • Reaction score
      12
    • Points
      0
  33. Growcanine

    • Messages
      2
    • Reaction score
      1
    • Points
      0
  34. Hurl

    • Messages
      108
    • Reaction score
      325
    • Points
      0
  35. I want Atago to sit on me

    average seiyuu enjoyer
    • Messages
      298
    • Reaction score
      2,781
    • Points
      0
  36. Jayi

    • Messages
      303
    • Reaction score
      4,226
    • Points
      0
  37. Jett

    gn gobodachis 22 From Land of the Gobos
    • Messages
      888
    • Reaction score
      6,361
    • Points
      1
  38. Kaif

    tensai From Dhaka, Bangladesh
    • Messages
      1,406
    • Reaction score
      8,494
    • Points
      0
  39. KittyKat3568

    24
    • Messages
      3
    • Reaction score
      0
    • Points
      0
  40. Leafage

    25
    • Messages
      37
    • Reaction score
      50
    • Points
      0
  41. lifemakesnosense

    24 From The Netherlands
    • Messages
      0
    • Reaction score
      0
    • Points
      0
  42. Like A Star

    29 From Star Planet
    • Messages
      62
    • Reaction score
      112
    • Points
      0
  43. LinkCode

    25 From Your Profile
    • Messages
      54
    • Reaction score
      205
    • Points
      0
  44. London13

    • Messages
      951
    • Reaction score
      5,498
    • Points
      0
  45. Mars Lowell

    23 From Final Fantasy XV
    • Messages
      56
    • Reaction score
      61
    • Points
      0
  46. Master Chief

    • Messages
      1,116
    • Reaction score
      9,036
    • Points
      0
  47. MaswoodShaheb

    Hilariously derailing one liner 23 From Bangladesh
    • Messages
      95
    • Reaction score
      1,276
    • Points
      0
  48. Maxance

    • Messages
      205
    • Reaction score
      2,311
    • Points
      0
Top