Hi. I am in ART (-3). Saturday is fine by me. From 16pm ART (19pm GMT) I will be available. I'm not quite sure if this saturday I can, but the next one (27th) for sure I can. Do you wish to schedule for the 27th or wait until I'm certain about my availability on the 20th?