Mafia vs Village MasterGame Mafia Game Over

unvote

I just remembered an important point: Hal ordered night actions for players.

Everyone who got a night action from Hal, hmu at BrainpanSonata#0280. If we can find a common denomination in defensive action targets, we might be able to find one of Hal's buddies.

Hey controllers, if you know a member of the app store this is the time to speak up. They almost for sure know most of you guys after Hal's moling. So if you don't want to lose, it's in your interest to help town stamp them down.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I know who was safeguarded last night because Hal messaged me instead of the actual safeguard claim. I could Lynch that person I guess but that seems uh

Hasty

First up,

Former Hope.chr was deleted.
Role PM said:

Dear Former Hope,

You are Overwatch

high noon

Every night, you may reply to this conversation with “Hook USER” - you will send one of your ridiculously sexy characters to go have fun with USER, preventing USER from using their action that night.

You are allied with the PC Master Race. You win if the Controller Console and the App Store are eliminated.
NERF THIS!

Next,

smogon account got shlumped.
Role PM said:

Dear smogon account,

You are Papers, Please

is drugs!

Every night, you may reply to this conversation with “RoleCop USER” - you will check their documentation to learn their role. Your result will not necessarily be correct.

You are allied with the PC Master Race. You win if the Controller Console and the App Store are eliminated.
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA!

Cofaiclus got bopped.
Role PM said:
Dear Cofaiclus,

You are Dying Light

zombo combo

Every night, you may reply to this conversation with “Track USER” - in the dying light, you’ll follow them to see who they target that night.

sweet dreams

And finally, Da Letter El was spared from his subbing.
Role PM said:

Dear Da Letter El,

You are Doki Doki Literature Club!

J̛̀͞͏͓̙̯̫̹̮̜̻̝̰̠̠̥u̶̵̦̟̟̗͓̬͕̹͙̪͘͜͢s̷̢̡̢͓͖̲͚͖̣̩̭͔̣͓̱͜t̸̩͍̘̳̗̺͓̘͟ ̵͙̮̟̙͙͢͢M̗̹̘̭̯̘̭̣͉̜̙̻̖̤̻̭͉̻̞̀͢o̡͢͝͏̡̯̜̰̼̱͎̺̳̮̥̳̣̥̣̻̳͓ͅn̴̷̨̜̬̜̖͍i̶̢̝͓̣̱̲̭̭̟̩̲̻̱̤̘̝̣͜ͅk̢͕͈͓͖̬̖̰͇̖̗̬̪̥̦̤̫a̢̢̜̰͖̮͓̭͙̫̗ͅ.͟҉̪̤̺̗̺̱̭̻̪̝͖̼̘̭̼̯̝̰ ̨̡̧͈̗͙̗̬̭͖̼͡Y͏̤͕͎͓͕̠̬̲̯̘̤̲ǫ̣̠̙̯̜̫̝̤͈̹͜͜͠ͅu̵̷͎̹͍̱̰̘̞͈̭̟̯̹̤͉̲̮ͅͅ ҉̖̗͖̤̩̫̕w̱̲͔̺̖̕͟͟͝͠i͘҉͖̯̰̬̟̘̀ͅn̸̡̰̤͔͙͔͘̕͞ ̴̟̝̱̤̥͚̖̰̱̖̣̩̬̣̥̕w̢̘̘̱̦̞̼̙ͅḥ̵̛̜͇͈̭e͏̸̧̛̬̠̫̹̬̬n̶̛̰͔͉͝ ̡͙͎̖̘̬͙̦̣̤̞͎̩͟t҉̵́͢͏̻̻͍͖͈ḩ̸̖̥͈̣͍̻̪̖̣̝͖è̵̮͚͉̹͕͢ ̴̬̳͚̫̝̣͈͉̠̗͢l̸̪͕̝͕̞̲̟͕̞̲͈͙̪̮͔͕̣͠ͅi̴̝̼̬͖͎̥̳͚̫̯͉̯̞͍͈̥̘͔͟͢͡t̨̗̪̤̥̣͚͖̜̻͕̥͢͝ͅę̭͔͉̼̕͢͡͞ͅŗ̷̨̪͍͙̺͚͔͇̤̜͈͞ͅá̢̢̛͉̩͙̻̜̭̼̭̱͈̼͍͖͔̠̖t̷̯̼͈̦̻̤̼̪̺ͅų̶͖̙̻̖̕͠r̡̜̫̟̥̼͚͔̻̼̠̖͜͞ȩ͏͡͏̰̖̖̦̬̞̞̫͍̫ ̷̷̸̡̯͉̪̮̬̤̤̖̱̗̱̜̰̫̤̦̞̥͘m̛̹͉̦̤̩̠̱̤̯͉̗̣̙̬͘͜͡ͅà̶̤̪̯̱͘ķ̧̻̱̦̜̟̞̪̠̦̰͚̦̪̭͜͟͜e̶̡̙͍̣̖͉̯̻̖̣̼͉͜͝s̵̥̖͚͔͖̥̱̯͈̻̫͡ ̢̧͉͖̘̜̲̮͍̱̩͚̞̣̣̝̬̦̠͞ͅm̸̡̢̛͕̟̖̺̝̰̠e̴̯̘̲̭̳̮͙̟͖̭̮̞̜͠͞ͅ ̀͡҉̡̰͎̣͓͇̜̮̣̻̜̭ͅͅd͎͙͍̺͔͉̲̘͟ọ̡̱͖̹̳̪̗̠̱͍̺̰̲̪͕̝̕͜͠͡k̢̛͜͝͏͈͇͎̞̭̤̥̫̜͕̖į̺̝͓̬̺̼̗̙̫̜̹̤̠̀͜ ҉̶͓̤̰͕̗̗̣͎̺̠̣̗̮̙͕̀͢͠ͅd̴̸̨̜͕̹̻ͅo̥͇̹̠̤͇̕k̨̟̙̻̪̩̜̤͓̱͙͇͜͞͞i͘͏̞̹͈͔̯̰̝̬̺̟̮͙.̶̜̣̣͈̗̹̜͙̩̠̥͖͎̻̞̙̳̰̭͠

Every even night, you may reply to this conversation with “Delete USER.chr” - you will delete their files from the game. They will die.

No happy ending for you.

RESULTS GOING OUT DONT POST UNTIL THEYRE OUT DAY 3 ENDS March 27th, ~8:30 PM PST / 11:30 PM EST

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
vote MoodyCloud

You're whole argument for lynching me is that I said to not trust DLE which I did have my reasons for thinking. This seems like mafia trying to capitalize on our current chaos

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, I'm just gonna do this because I'm tired of the interactions in this game.

I am Call of Duty an odd night vigilante.
1. "I didn’t realize call of duty had console versions rip" - Samoyed in response to me asking why my role name is Call of Duty and I'm on PC Master Race. We've seen from 3P1K's death that mafia are probably given safe claims, so I wouldn't have chosen this role name if I was actually a member of the mafia
2. I killed apricity N1 because he didn't give me any info and I felt very strongly that he was scum. Risky, but I was right.
3. I was untrusting of DLE because he said he was vigilante and never mentioned his even night condition, leading me to believe that he was most likely a wolf trying to lead the village.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)