Costume Combat [The New First Gen Side-Project, Submission Phase]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshmallow Munchlax: 5 votes
Starfish Minior: 4 votes

Mandrake Drowzee: 2 votes (So close.. :( )
Beehive Poipole: 4 votes
Black Swordsman Ralts: 2 votes
Guardian Xerneas: 4 votes
Guardian Yveltal: 3 votes

Torpedo Celesteela: 2 votes
Crane Kartana: 6 votes (This blew my mind)
Succubus Pheromosa: 3 votes
Blue Blur Shaymin: 1 vote
Yatagarasu Honchkrow: 5 votes
Dialga Brando (I think?): 4 votes

Snow Cleffa: 2 votes
Wolverine Zangoose: 2 votes
Fencer Seviper: 2 votes
Snowy Magcargo: 1 vote
Star Warrior Guzzlord: 2 votes
Cosmic Lunatone: 2 votes
Cosmic Solrock: 2 votes
Holy Gulpin: 1 vote

P.S. If I missed something, please tell me.

Marshmallow Munchlax: 5 votes
Starfish Minior: 4 votes

Mandrake Drowzee: 2 votes (So close.. :( )
Beehive Poipole: 4 votes
Black Swordsman Ralts: 2 votes
Guardian Xerneas: 4 votes
Guardian Yveltal: 3 votes

Torpedo Celesteela: 2 votes
Crane Kartana: 6 votes (This blew my mind)
Succubus Pheromosa: 3 votes
Blue Blur Shaymin: 1 vote
Yatagarasu Honchkrow: 5 votes
Dialga Brando (I think?): 4 votes

Snow Cleffa: 2 votes
Wolverine Zangoose: 2 votes
Fencer Seviper: 2 votes
Snowy Magcargo: 1 vote
Star Warrior Guzzlord: 2 votes
Cosmic Lunatone: 2 votes
Cosmic Solrock: 2 votes
Holy Gulpin: 1 vote

P.S. If I missed something, please tell me.
did crane kartana itself or the votes it got blow your mind?

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
The votes.. I did not think that that many ppl liked the idea.
Just a note; custom moves cannot be made, since your Beehive Poipole had it. You can only use existing moves or moves from The New First Gen, as we do not want to get too many signature moves.

Also, Submission open again.

Last edited:
Since Submissions are open again, time for me to go ham with another reference. Once again, it's most likely going to be Uber-tier ridiculous, just like Dialga Brando, but it's an obvious reference that I can't help but make and to make it any less powerful would be an affront to the reference I'm making.

Tengen Toppa Drilbur
Typing: Steel/Ground
Z-Move Type: Steel (GIGA DRILL BREAAAAAK!!)
Item: Core Drill
Ability: Who the hell do you think I am?!
Custom Ability- Who the hell do you think I am?!: Attacks will never do not very effective damage and ignore any immunities, be it by type or ability. Attacks also ignore increased defense stages and reduced attack stages, as well as other damage-reducing abilities like Multiscale or Solid Rock. Additionally, Drill Run's accuracy is increased to 100%, and it will always score a critical hit. This drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

HP: 60
Atk: 90 (+5)
Def: 40
SpA: 30
SpD: 40 (-5)
Spe: 88 (+20)
BST: 348

New Moves: Rocky Terrain, Drill Peck, Horn Drill, Adrenaline, V-Create

Design: Gains star-shaped shades and what appear to be drill-shaped shoulderpads. Also gains a somewhat mechanical appearance. Also emits some form of energy. Think this for inspiration.

Competitive: Basically a hugely beefed up Drilbur. With his new (and ONLY!) ability, Drilbur completely ignores any negative type matchups when attacking (but not when defending), meaning it can afford to just run dual STABs and leave the other two slots for support moves, especially with its newly-buffed Drill Run giving it a devastatingly strong Ground STAB that makes even Earthquake look tame in comparison! It's also got great speed for LC (Base 88 ain't nothing to laugh at) and that base 90 attack is gonna tear holes through enemies. Honestly, I think this might be LC Ubers alongside Scyther and the like if not beyond that, due to the raw power its ability holds.

Tengen Toppa Excadrill
Typing: Unchanged
Z-Move Type: Steel

HP: 110
Atk: 135
Def: 60
SpA: 50
SpD: 60 (-5)
Spe: 113 (+25)
BST: 528

Design: Colour scheme becomes red. Gains huge spiral-shaped shades on the chest, and what appear to be yellow glowing eyes appear around the body. They also gain a cool helmet and are emitting a huge green aura of energy behind them, as well as huge red and yellow shoulderpads. Basically, think this.

Competitive: Almost certainly Ubers, if not AG. With Excadrill's new speed tier of 113, its primary problem has been solved, that being its former low speed. However, its ability is incredibly powerful and almost certainly one to be feared, given how it basically means it ignores almost every way an enemy can feasibly defend itself against its STAB moves (Typing, abilities, boosts, nothing works!) and with a newly buffed Drill Run that always crits and has 100 accuracy, it can definitely hit hard. But let's go over some counters first. DIALGA Brando has Priority Fighting STAB, which prevents the heavens from being pierced by shattering the drill before it can do anything. It's helpless before ZA WARUDO. Rayquaza can tank a Drill Run (Remember, due to the ability it's not immune) and blast Excadrill with Earthquake or V-Create, but it has to be wary of residual damage, lest the drill break through anyway, and it has to switch in safely. So long as it's not damaged when it tries to switch in, Most Mewtwo variants can tank anything Tengen Toppa Excadrill can throw at it, and eliminate it with Focus Blast or Low Kick, although it does have to worry about if Tengen Toppa Excadrill uses Adrenaline on the switch. Landorus can sometimes survive a Drill Run, but fears anything else following up. If Arceus is using a type advantageous against Excadrill, it can eliminate Excadrill using its Judgement. Protect is one of the only things that can stop Tengen Toppa Excadrill's attacks, and that works very well for Blaziken, as it can protect to stop the oncoming Drill Run, get a Speed Boost then annihilate the heaven-piercing drill with Flare Blitz. It has to switch in on anything that's NOT Drill Run, though, or it's doomed. Same goes for the Mega, Dusk Mane Necrozma and Solgaleo. Zygarde-Complete is arguably the best answer to Tengen Toppa Excadrill, though, only taking about 25% from Drill Run (40% pre-transformation) and then paralyzing it with Glare and nuking it with Thousand Arrows. However, it also counters a fairly large portion of the Ubers Metagame as well. Primal Groudon HATES seeing this thing, as Drill Run rips it a new one and it gets outsped. Same goes for Reshiram and Ho-Oh. Lugia can't really do anything to it either, and due to it ignoring Multiscale, it chunks a good 40% of Lugia's health with a Drill Run. Genesect gets chunked by Drill Run, although it can KO Excadrill on the switch-in with Flamethrower. Naganadel's assaults prove fruitless against the angry heaven-piercing drill mole unless it's already set up, as it falls to Drill Run or even Corkscrew Crash, and cannot OHKO without boosts, even with Devastating Drake. Neither Lunala nor Dawn Wings Necrozma likes seeing this thing, as while they can take a Drill Run, they're outsped and 2HKO'd. Lunala has a chance with Focus Blast, at least (Note: Lunala's Shadow Shield IS ignored by WTHDYTIA). Excadrill can't OHKO either form of Kyogre and gets one-shotted in return, although Kyogre needs a safe switch-in. Xerneas can tank a Drill Run and OHKO with Focus Blast, but it has to be scared of Iron Head. Without the power of ZA WARUDO, Dialga just gets murked hard, as an SE Drill Run always 2HKOs and the best Dialga can do back is throw a Draco Meteor its way. As for Zekrom? Just...no. Mega Metagross can leave a dent in Tengen Toppa Excadrill, but gets wasted unless it's running Earthquake and catches Tengen Toppa Excadrill on the switch.

So yeah, here's my first submission. Feedback would be nice, and if you don't get the reference, well... you might wanna watch some Gurren Lagann to figure out what I'm talking about. My only regret would be that due to the rules I couldn't create a custom Giga Drill Break Z-Move, and thus could not capture the full epicness of Gurren Lagann in this submission.

Umbrella Bubasaur
Typing
– Water/Fire
Z-Move Type - Water
Item – Umbrella
Abilities – Shelter/Spiked Shield

New Abilities: Shelter: Weather effects are ignored whenever it would be to the advantage of this pokemon.
Spiked Shield: Upon entry, this pokemon raises its Attack if its opponents Defense is higher than its Special Attack and this pokemon raises its Special Defense if its opponent’s Special Attack is higher than its Defense.

HP – 45
Atk – 59 (+ 10)
Def – 59 (+ 10)
SpA – 55 (- 10)
SpD – 75 (+ 10)
Spe – 45
BST – 338 (+20)

New Moves – Rain Dance, Overheat, Fire Spin, Surf, Aqua Ring
Design – Bulbasaur’s Flower is replaced with an umbrella.
Competitive – You lose some special attack to get tankier and better able to dish out physical hits.
Umbrella Ivysaur
Typing
– Water/Fire
Z-Move Type - Water
Item – Umbrella

New Abilities: Shelter: Weather effects are ignored whenever it would be to the advantage of this pokemon.
Spiked Shield: Upon entry, this pokemon raises its Attack if its opponents Defense is higher than its Special Attack and this pokemon raises its Special Defense if its opponent’s Special Attack is higher than its Defense.

HP – 60
Atk – 72 (+ 10)
Def – 73 (+ 10)
SpA – 70 (- 10)
SpD – 90 (+ 10)
Spe – 60
BST – 425 (+20)

Design – Ivysaur’s Flower is replaced with an umbrella.
Competitive – You lose some special attack to get tankier and better able to dish out physical hits.

Umbrella Venusaur
Typing
– Water/Fire
Z-Move Type - Water
Item – Umbrella

HP – 80
Atk – 92 (+ 10)
Def – 93 (+ 10)
SpA – 90 (- 10)
SpD – 110 (+ 10)
Spe – 80
BST – 545 (+20)

Design – Venusaur’s Flower is replaced with an umbrella.

Newt Charmander
Typing
– Water
Z-Move Type - Water
Item – Swimsuit
Abilities – Swift Swim/Slippery
New Abilities: Slippery: Whenever this pokemon would be trapped, affected by Hazards, or would have its Speed lowered, the effect fails and this pokemon instead raises its Speed one stage.

HP – 39
Atk – 52
Def – 43
SpA – 60
SpD – 60 (+ 10)
Spe – 75 (+ 10)

BST – 329 (+20)

New Moves – Aqua Tail, Aqua Ring, Muddy Water, Soak, Surf
Design – Charmander loses its tail flame, and grows fins and slimy skin.
Competitive – You’ve gotta go fast. You can also take special hits better.

Newt Charmeleon
Typing
– Water
Z-Move Type - Water
Item – Swimsuit
New Abilities: Slippery: Whenever this pokemon would be trapped, affected by Hazards, or would have its Speed lowered, the effect fails and this pokemon instead raises its Speed one stage.

HP – 58
Atk – 64
Def – 58
SpA – 80
SpD – 75 (+ 10)
Spe – 90 (+ 10)

BST – 425 (+20)

Design – Charmeleon loses its tail flame, and grows fins and slimy skin.

Newt Charizard
Typing
– Water
Z-Move Type - Water
Item – Swimsuit

HP – 78
Atk – 84
Def – 78
SpA – 109
SpD – 95 (+ 10)
Spe – 110(+ 10)

BST – 554 (+20)

Design – Charizard loses its wings and tail flame, and grows fins and slimy skin.

Flowerpot Squirtle
Typing
– Grass/Rock
Z-Move Type - Grass
Item – Gardener Hat
Abilities – Weak Armor/Storm Drain

HP – 44
Atk – 48
Def – 75 (+ 10)
SpA – 70 (+ 20)
SpD – 64
Spe – 33 (- 10)

BST – 334

New Moves – Head Smash, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Petal Dance
Design – Squirtle’s shell is a stone flowerpot with a flower inside.
Competitive – Your speed worsens for some more dense and special attack. You can choose an immunity or to partially exchange the speed for defense deal that you just made.

Flowerpot Wartortle
Typing
– Grass/Rock
Z-Move Type - Grass

Item – Gardener Hat

HP – 59
Atk – 63
Def – 90 (+ 10)
SpA – 85 (+ 20)
SpD – 80
Spe – 48 (- 10)

BST – 425 (+20)

Design – Wartortle’s shell is a stone flowerpot with a flower inside.
Competitive – Your speed worsens for some more dense and special attack. You can choose an immunity or to partially exchange the speed for defense deal that you just made.

Flowerpot Blastoise
Typing
– Grass/Rock
Z-Move Type - Grass

Item – Gardener Hat

HP – 79
Atk – 83
Def – 110 (+ 10)
SpA – 105 (+ 20)
SpD – 105
Spe – 68 (- 10)

BST – 550 (+20)

Design – Blastoise’s shell is made of rock and its cannons are replaced with flowers.

Fountain Torkoal
Typing
– Water/Rock
Z-Move Type - Water
Item – Swimsuit
Abilities – Drizzle, Weak Armor, Wishing Well

New Abilities: Wishing Well: Whenever this pokemon is withdrawn, it automatically uses the move Wish.

HP – 70
Atk – 85
Def – 160 (+ 20)
SpA – 95 (+ 10)
SpD – 70
Spe – 10 (- 10)
BST – 490 (+20)

New Moves – Rain Dance, Aqua Ring, Hydro Pump, Scald, Water Spout
Design – Torkoal’s shell is made of rock and sprouts a fountain of water.

Competitive – You can act as a defensive pivoter or rain setter as an alternative or partner to Pelliper. Or you can tank hits while boosting your higher special attack.

Meteor Cleffa
Typing
– Rock/Psychic
Z-Move Type - Psychic
Item – Crystal Ball
Abilities – Flame Body, Levitate, Iron Barbs

HP - 50
Atk – 25
Def – 48 (+20)
SpA – 55 (+ 10)
SpD – 35 (-20)
Spe – 25 (+ 10)
BST – 238 (+ 20)

New Moves – Psywave, Accelerock, Rock Polish, Head Smash, Smack Down
Design – Cleffa is covered in spiky rock and glows with supernatural power.
Competitive – You lose some special defense, but gain defense that synergises with your ability options and some more special attack too, while breaking into a slightly less awful speed tier.

Meteor Clefairy
Typing
– Rock/Psychic
Z-Move Type - Psychic
Item – Crystal Ball

HP - 70
Atk – 45
Def – 68 (+ 20)
SpA – 70 (+ 10)
SpD – 45 (- 20)
Spe – 45 (+ 10)
BST – 343 (+ 20)

Design –
Clefairy is covered in spiky rock and glows with supernatural power.
Competitive – You lose some special defense, but gain defense that synergises with your ability options and some more special attack too, while breaking into a slightly less awful speed tier.

Meteor Clefable
Typing
– Rock/Psychic
Z-Move Type - Psychic
Item – Crystal Ball

HP - 95
Atk – 70
Def – 93 (+ 20)
SpA – 105 (+ 10)
SpD – 70 (- 20)
Spe – 70 (+ 10)
BST – 503 (+ 20)

Design – Clefable is covered in spiky rock and glows with supernatural power.

Chestbuster Wimpod
Typing:

Z-Move Type:

Item:
Invasor Genoma
Abilities: 8th Passenger-> Restores 50% of damage dealt when attacking. Restores 100% instead if it KOes the target.
HP: 40 (+15)
Atk: 40 (+5)
SpA: 10 (-10)
SpD: 40 (+10)
Spe: 80
BST: 250 (+20)
New Moves: Pursuit, Toxic Spikes, Gunk Shot, Blade Slash & Hyper Slash.
Design:

Competitive:
Evolve it.

Marshmallow Monster Snorlax
Typing:

Z-Move Type:

Item:
Invasor Genoma
Abilities: 8th Passenger-> Restores 50% of damage dealt when attacking. Restores 100% instead if it KOes the target.
HP: 80 (+5)
Atk: 140 (+15)
Def: 100 (-40)
SpA: 50 (-10)
SpD: 80 (-10)
Spe: 100 (+60)
BST: 550 (+20)
Design:

Competitive:

Last edited:
**W I P**
Century Egg Blissey
Typing
- Normal/Ghost
Z-Move Type - Normal
Item - Mysterious Cloak (or maybe something else to fit the theme better)
Abilities - Natural Cure/Regenerator/Incorpeal

HP - 255
Atk - 10
Def - 5
SpA - 75
SpD - 155
Spe - 60
BST - 560

New Moves - Night Shade, Mind Trick (I can't really think of anything else.)
Design -
1524072500652.png
I wanna make Blissey but older, therefore dead, and because it's an egg pokemon: base it off the Chinese delicacy, the century egg.
Competitive - Much like it is UU, but no passive recovery (at the moment) and a lot bulkier. Also, with it's new ability Incorpeal, it will be very hard to take down. It would be limited to stuff like Dark Pulse and Night Daze.

Please comment to fix anything in this. As for the previous evolutions, I will get to them once everyone can comment on this one. Then I can build up for Chansey and Happiny.

**W I P**
Century Egg Blissey
Typing
- Normal/Ghost
Z-Move Type - Normal

HP - 255
Atk - 10
Def - 5
SpA - 75
SpD - 155
Spe - 60
BST - 560

Design - View attachment 111622I wanna make Blissey but older, therefore dead, and because it's an egg pokemon: base it off the Chinese delicacy, the century egg.
Competitive - Much like it is UU, but no passive recovery (at the moment) and a lot bulkier. Also, with it's new ability Incorpeal, it will be very hard to take down. It would be limited to stuff like Dark Pulse and Night Daze.

Please comment to fix anything in this. As for the previous evolutions, I will get to them once everyone can comment on this one. Then I can build up for Chansey and Happiny.
Cool Sub (I laughed my ass when saw the photo), but you must do the full Happiny line.

**W I P**
Century Egg Blissey
Typing
- Normal/Ghost
Z-Move Type - Normal

HP - 255
Atk - 10
Def - 5
SpA - 75
SpD - 155
Spe - 60
BST - 560

Design - View attachment 111622I wanna make Blissey but older, therefore dead, and because it's an egg pokemon: base it off the Chinese delicacy, the century egg.

Immunity to physical attacks, 255/155 special bulk and only one weakness? This is extremely overpowered and it should be nerfed a LOT.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
**W I P**
Century Egg Blissey
Typing
- Normal/Ghost
Z-Move Type - Normal

HP - 255
Atk - 10
Def - 5
SpA - 75
SpD - 155
Spe - 60
BST - 560

This is OP (as stated above), but I find it amusing that it’s like, a Child friendly version of Chancer from Clover.

Wow, nice feedback. Especially since I have never contributed to a pet mod before.

Immunity to physical attacks, 255/155 special bulk and only one weakness? This is extremely overpowered and it should be nerfed a LOT.
It is nerfed. It has no access to passive healing and no way to remove status aside from moves. This pretty much means that it's stuck to one moveset and nothing else. You can't wish-pass, or you lose something. Sorta like 4MSS.

This is OP (as stated above), but I find it amusing that it’s like, a Child friendly version of Chancer from Clover.
The difference is no access to Heal Bell and that one is pure Ghost. Which is funny, because I haven't played Pokemon Clover. Yet.

Cool Sub (I laughed my ass when saw the photo), but you must do the full Happiny line.
Jeez, jeez I'm getting there. I mostly just wanted to see a response. Also, what photo? The one of the Chinese delicacy that takes months to prepare? Or did something else go along with it?

Developing Egg Chansey
Typing
- Normal/Ground
Z-Move Type - Normal
Item - Soil Slippers
Abilities - Natural Cure/Regenerator/Soil Bound

HP - 250
Atk - 5
Def - 5
SpA - 45
SpD - 115
Spe - 50
BST - 470

New Moves - Shore Up, Sand Padding, Mind Trick
Design -
1524230064075.png
Before it's made the century egg, the egg is covered in stuff and incubated pretty much.
Competitive - Like regular Chansey, but way worse. This is not because to make Blissey more supported, but because I cannot change much. This mostly based on it's dependence on Eviolite, which with costume, it doesn't have. Also, I don't see an ability for it, if that's possible. Aside from that, t should do rather well.

Egg Happiny
Typing
- Normal
Z-Move Type - Normal
Item - Synthesizer
Abilities - Natural Cure/Regenerator/Oblivious

HP - 100
Atk - 5
Def - 5
SpA - 20
SpD - 85
Spe - 25
BST - 240

New Moves - N/A at the current moment.
Design -
1524231266879.png
egg
Competitive
- Uhh, LC. Yeah, never played that so I don't know how it'll play. Someone help me with this.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Glide Bagon
Typing
- Flying
Z-Move Type - Flying
Item - Pilot Suit
Abilities - Wind Turbine | Air Approach (HA)
HP - 55 (+10)
Atk - 75
Def - 60
SpA - 40
SpD - 30
Spe - 60 (+10)
BST - 320 (+20)

Blimp Shelgon
Typing
- Flying
Z-Move Type - Flying
Item - Pilot Suit
Abilities - Magic Bounce | Air Approach (HA)
HP - 110 (+45)
Atk - 70 (-25)
Def - 100
SpA - 40 (-20)
SpD - 90 (+40)
Spe - 30 (-20)
BST - 440 (+20)

Jet Salamence
Typing
- Flying
Z-Move Type - Flying
Item - Pilot Suit
Abilities - No Guard | Wind Turbine (HA)
HP - 95
Atk - 155 (+20)
Def - 80
SpA - 110
SpD - 70 (-10)
Spe - 110 (+10)
BST - 620 (+20)

New Moves - Plummet, Extreme Speed, Jet Stream
Design -
Competitive
- 150 BP Flying STAB No Guard Jet Stream with 100% chance to confuse LOL

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Glide Bagon
Typing
- Flying
Z-Move Type - Flying
Item - Pilot Suit
HP - 55 (+10)
Atk - 75
Def - 60
SpA - 40
SpD - 30
Spe - 60 (+10)
BST - 320 (+20)

Blimp Shelgon
Typing
- Flying
Z-Move Type - Flying
Item - Pilot Suit
HP - 110 (+45)
Atk - 70 (-25)
Def - 100
SpA - 40 (-20)
SpD - 90 (+40)
Spe - 30 (-20)
BST - 440 (+20)

Jet Salamence
Typing
- Flying
Z-Move Type - Flying
Item - Pilot Suit
HP - 95
Atk - 155 (+20)
Def - 80
SpA - 110
SpD - 70 (-10)
Spe - 110 (+10)
BST - 620 (+20)

Design -
Competitive
I do not think the 100% confusion chance with such powerful STAB would be allowed... unless if you intend it for Uber, which you can at least be precise if it is intended for Uber or not next time.

Anyways, I will put my own submissions, and then when I put around three, I will open voting. I got to get this out of rotting, and after the voting, I have a special suggestion that might make things a little more interesting and help Pokémon whose original form have pretty low BST can stand out for OU a little more. In the meanwhile, you can always discuss what Costumed Pokémon would be threatening, what would need some enhancement, and what are the Costumes that you did not expected to win.

Vampire Bounsweet
Typing
- Dark/Poison
Z-Move Type - Dark
Item - Midnight Choker
Abilities - Hidden | Strong Jaws | Life Drain (HA)
HP - 42
Atk - 50 (+20)
Def - 38
SpA - 30
SpD - 38
Spe - 32
BST - 230 (+20)

Vampire Bounsweet
Typing
- Dark/Poison
Z-Move Type - Dark
Item - Midnight Choker
HP - 52
Atk - 60 (+20)
Def - 48
SpA - 40
SpD - 48
Spe - 62
BST - 310 (+20)

Vampire Queen Tsareena
Typing
- Dark/Poison
Z-Move Type - Dark
Item - Midnight Choker
HP - 82 (+10)
Atk - 135 (+15)
Def - 83 (- 15)
SpA - 35 (- 15)
SpD - 83 (- 15)
Spe - 112 (+ 40)
BST - 530 (+ 20)

(Hidden: On their first turn or on switch-in, this Pokémon cannot be hit by any attacks. Switching-out will reset this Ability.)
(Life Drain: Heals 20% of the damage done with any damaging moves.)

New Moves - Crunch, Swords Dance, Poison Jab, Poison Fang, Leech Life
Design - The entire line gained sharp fangs, and Tsareena's mouth become more visible. Their calyxes had become dark purple and their magenta parts had become black. They wear their Midnight Choker on their neck, or in Bounsweet's case, on the top of their calyx. Vampire Queen Tsareena's "crown" had become covered with roses and spiked thorns.
Competitive - Fast wallbreaker with only being vulnerable to Ground-type moves, which can be solved with Power Whip or Trop Kick. Hidden makes an ideal revenge kill, Strong Jaws makes Poison Fang and Crunch more dangerous, and Life Drain can help Vampire Queen Tsareena to heal a bit of their HP and not to fall too easily.

Big Star Igglybuff
Typing
- Fire/Fairy
Z-Move Type - Fire
Item - Big Star Wings
Abilities - Brightness* | Magic Guard | Massive* (HA)
(Brightness: The Pokémon shines so much that Dark-type moves cannot work and any active Terrain are deleted from the field to recover the user's HP by 25%.)
(Massive: The Pokémon's maximum HP stat will also be used as Attack and Special Attack. Overwrites Attack and Special Attack's EVs when this Ability is active, but not the Nature-based boost and nerf.)
HP - 90
Atk - 10 (-20)
Def - 45 (+30)
SpA - 10 (-30)
SpD - 55 (+30)
Spe - 20 (+5)
BST - 230 (+20)

Big Star Jigglypuff
Typing
- Fire/Fairy
Z-Move Type - Fire
Item - Big Star Wings
(Brightness: The Pokémon shines so much that Dark-type moves cannot work and any active Terrain are deleted from the field to recover the user's HP by 25%.)
(Massive: The Pokémon's maximum HP stat will also be used as Attack and Special Attack. Overwrites Attack and Special Attack's EVs when this Ability is active, but not the Nature-based boost and nerf.)
HP - 115
Atk - 15 (-30)
Def - 55 (+35)
SpA - 15 (-30)
SpD - 65 (+30)
Spe - 25 (+5)
BST - 290 (+20)

Big Star Wigglytuff
Typing
- Fire/Fairy
Z-Move Type - Fire
Item - Big Star Wings
(Massive: The Pokémon's maximum HP stat will overwrite the Attack and Special Attack stats by the same number when this Ability is active. The stats returns to normal shall the Ability is suppressed or swapped with someone else's Ability.)
HP - 150 (+10)
Atk - 25 (-45)
Def - 80 (+25)
SpA - 30 (-55)
SpD - 115 (+65)
Spe - 60 (+15)
BST - 455 (+20)

New Moves - Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Recover, Light of Ruin*, Flaming Shield
(Its exclusive to Floette-Eternal, but since its not counted a Legendary Pokémon, I hope nobody would mind. Besides its pretty stinks that a move went unused in later Gens despite being coded as well.)
Design - The entire line had their height quadrupled (1,2 meter for Igglybuff, 2 meter for Jigglypuff and 4 meter for Wigglytuff) and wears pointy, waving orange wings. Wigglytuff gained a metallic red star-shaped helmet as well.
Competitive - Wigglytuff had a very impressive learnset, only to be letdown by mediocre or bad stats except of HP that it cannot fully use because of such bad Defense and Special Defense. Oni Wigglytuff line is a thing but does only fix their mediocre Attack (complemented by Brute Force). Big Star Wigglytuff fixes the entire defensive issue by having a ludicrous 150 / 80 / 115 bulk (hey, it can only use one Z-Move long as anyone else on the same team didn't do it first, which applies to all Costumed Pokémon, so it have to make up for lacking other item access) so that it can abuse all of the useful tools such as Heal Bell, Stealth Rocks, Wish, Perish Song and its new tools Recover and Flaming Shield.

Brightness help cleaning out annoying Terrains (unless if you want to take advantage of it), and Magic Guard is a good way to laugh at Toxic, enemy Stealth Rock and other residual damage. However, if you want a bulky sweeper Big Star Wigglytuff, then there is Massive that allows Physical, Special or even mixed bulky sweeping. It helps that Wigglytuff itself have an impressive attacking learnset. However, without Magic Guard, it is vulnerable to Stealth Rock, and its Defense is average, meaning that Physical Wallbreakers can quickly dispatch it.

Drone Ledyba
Typing
- Steel/Bug
Z-Move Type - Steel
Item - Mecha Helmet
Abilities - Aftermath | Speed Boost | Hyperspeed* (HA)
(Hyperspeed: The Pokémon's attacking moves will all hit twice in a row.)
HP - 50 (+10)
Atk - 35 (+20)
Def - 40 (+10)
SpA - 35 (-5)
SpD - 40 (-40)
Spe - 85 (+30)
BST - 285 (+20)

Mecha Ledian
Typing
- Steel/Bug
Z-Move Type - Steel
Item - Mecha Helmet
Abilities - Aftermath | Speed Boost | Speedy Power (HA)
(Speedy Power: The Pokémon's default (i.e. total without modification) Speed stat will overwrite the Attack and Special Attack stats by the same number when this Ability is active. That said, the stage-based modification of Speed will not modify Attack nor Special Attack. The stats returns to normal shall the Ability is suppressed or swapped with someone else's Ability.)
HP - 80 (+10)
Atk - 35
Def - 70 (+20)
SpA - 35 (-20)
SpD - 70 (-40)
Spe - 120 (+35)
BST - 410 (+20)

New Moves - Shift Gear, Nasty Plot, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Lunge
Design - The two gained a metallic helmet modeled after popular giant mechas, and the two also gained golden vest with two gold jets for each side. Ledian's size is also doubled (2.8 meter).
Competitive - Speedy Power might be the only Ability you would use, but it would make Mecha Ledian a fast set up Sweeper. Its faster than Mega Scizor and have access to Shift Gear (which greatly boost Speed and nicely boost Attack) which help a lot. It got nothing to defend itself against Fire-type (except the weak Hidden Power), but plenty of useful resistances means that Mecha Ledian will not go down too easily. Its Special learnset is more limited but is still useful for mixed sweeping or to badly surprise those who expected to stop you with their physical wall.

Last edited:

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Sorry for double posting, but now that I made three Costumed lines, we can now open voting phase!
Since Submissions are open again, time for me to go ham with another reference. Once again, it's most likely going to be Uber-tier ridiculous, just like Dialga Brando, but it's an obvious reference that I can't help but make and to make it any less powerful would be an affront to the reference I'm making.

Tengen Toppa Drilbur
Typing: Steel/Ground
Z-Move Type: Steel (GIGA DRILL BREAAAAAK!!)
Custom Ability- Who the hell do you think I am?!: Attacks will never do not very effective damage and ignore any immunities, be it by type or ability. Attacks also ignore increased defense stages and reduced attack stages, as well as other damage-reducing abilities like Multiscale or Solid Rock. Additionally, Drill Run's accuracy is increased to 100%, and it will always score a critical hit. This drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

HP: 60
Atk: 90 (+5)
SpA: 30
SpD: 40 (-5)
Spe: 88 (+20)
BST: 348

Design: Gains star-shaped shades and what appear to be drill-shaped shoulderpads. Also gains a somewhat mechanical appearance. Also emits some form of energy. Think this for inspiration.

Competitive: Basically a hugely beefed up Drilbur. With his new (and ONLY!) ability, Drilbur completely ignores any negative type matchups when attacking (but not when defending), meaning it can afford to just run dual STABs and leave the other two slots for support moves, especially with its newly-buffed Drill Run giving it a devastatingly strong Ground STAB that makes even Earthquake look tame in comparison! It's also got great speed for LC (Base 88 ain't nothing to laugh at) and that base 90 attack is gonna tear holes through enemies. Honestly, I think this might be LC Ubers alongside Scyther and the like if not beyond that, due to the raw power its ability holds.

Tengen Toppa Excadrill
Typing: Unchanged
Z-Move Type: Steel

HP: 110
Atk: 135
Def: 60
SpA: 50
SpD: 60 (-5)
Spe: 113 (+25)
BST: 528

Design: Colour scheme becomes red. Gains huge spiral-shaped shades on the chest, and what appear to be yellow glowing eyes appear around the body. They also gain a cool helmet and are emitting a huge green aura of energy behind them, as well as huge red and yellow shoulderpads. Basically, think this.

Competitive: Almost certainly Ubers, if not AG. With Excadrill's new speed tier of 113, its primary problem has been solved, that being its former low speed. However, its ability is incredibly powerful and almost certainly one to be feared, given how it basically means it ignores almost every way an enemy can feasibly defend itself against its STAB moves (Typing, abilities, boosts, nothing works!) and with a newly buffed Drill Run that always crits and has 100 accuracy, it can definitely hit hard. But let's go over some counters first. DIALGA Brando has Priority Fighting STAB, which prevents the heavens from being pierced by shattering the drill before it can do anything. It's helpless before ZA WARUDO. Rayquaza can tank a Drill Run (Remember, due to the ability it's not immune) and blast Excadrill with Earthquake or V-Create, but it has to be wary of residual damage, lest the drill break through anyway, and it has to switch in safely. So long as it's not damaged when it tries to switch in, Most Mewtwo variants can tank anything Tengen Toppa Excadrill can throw at it, and eliminate it with Focus Blast or Low Kick, although it does have to worry about if Tengen Toppa Excadrill uses Adrenaline on the switch. Landorus can sometimes survive a Drill Run, but fears anything else following up. If Arceus is using a type advantageous against Excadrill, it can eliminate Excadrill using its Judgement. Protect is one of the only things that can stop Tengen Toppa Excadrill's attacks, and that works very well for Blaziken, as it can protect to stop the oncoming Drill Run, get a Speed Boost then annihilate the heaven-piercing drill with Flare Blitz. It has to switch in on anything that's NOT Drill Run, though, or it's doomed. Same goes for the Mega, Dusk Mane Necrozma and Solgaleo. Zygarde-Complete is arguably the best answer to Tengen Toppa Excadrill, though, only taking about 25% from Drill Run (40% pre-transformation) and then paralyzing it with Glare and nuking it with Thousand Arrows. However, it also counters a fairly large portion of the Ubers Metagame as well. Primal Groudon HATES seeing this thing, as Drill Run rips it a new one and it gets outsped. Same goes for Reshiram and Ho-Oh. Lugia can't really do anything to it either, and due to it ignoring Multiscale, it chunks a good 40% of Lugia's health with a Drill Run. Genesect gets chunked by Drill Run, although it can KO Excadrill on the switch-in with Flamethrower. Naganadel's assaults prove fruitless against the angry heaven-piercing drill mole unless it's already set up, as it falls to Drill Run or even Corkscrew Crash, and cannot OHKO without boosts, even with Devastating Drake. Neither Lunala nor Dawn Wings Necrozma likes seeing this thing, as while they can take a Drill Run, they're outsped and 2HKO'd. Lunala has a chance with Focus Blast, at least (Note: Lunala's Shadow Shield IS ignored by WTHDYTIA). Excadrill can't OHKO either form of Kyogre and gets one-shotted in return, although Kyogre needs a safe switch-in. Xerneas can tank a Drill Run and OHKO with Focus Blast, but it has to be scared of Iron Head. Without the power of ZA WARUDO, Dialga just gets murked hard, as an SE Drill Run always 2HKOs and the best Dialga can do back is throw a Draco Meteor its way. As for Zekrom? Just...no. Mega Metagross can leave a dent in Tengen Toppa Excadrill, but gets wasted unless it's running Earthquake and catches Tengen Toppa Excadrill on the switch.

So yeah, here's my first submission. Feedback would be nice, and if you don't get the reference, well... you might wanna watch some Gurren Lagann to figure out what I'm talking about. My only regret would be that due to the rules I couldn't create a custom Giga Drill Break Z-Move, and thus could not capture the full epicness of Gurren Lagann in this submission.
Umbrella Bubasaur
Typing
– Water/Fire
Z-Move Type - Water
Item – Umbrella

HP – 45
Atk – 59 (+ 10)
Def – 59 (+ 10)
SpA – 55 (- 10)
SpD – 75 (+ 10)
Spe – 45
BST – 338 (+20)

Design – Bulbasaur’s Flower is replaced with an umbrella.
Umbrella Ivysaur
Typing
– Water/Fire
Z-Move Type - Water
Item – Umbrella

HP – 60
Atk – 72 (+ 10)
Def – 73 (+ 10)
SpA – 70 (- 10)
SpD – 90 (+ 10)
Spe – 60
BST – 425 (+20)

Design – Ivysaur’s Flower is replaced with an umbrella.

Umbrella Venusaur
Typing
– Water/Fire
Z-Move Type - Water
Item – Umbrella

HP – 80
Atk – 92 (+ 10)
Def – 93 (+ 10)
SpA – 90 (- 10)
SpD – 110 (+ 10)
Spe – 80
BST – 545 (+20)

Design – Venusaur’s Flower is replaced with an umbrella.

Newt Charmander
Typing
– Water
Z-Move Type - Water
Item – Swimsuit

HP – 39
Atk – 52
Def – 43
SpA – 60
SpD – 60 (+ 10)
Spe – 75 (+ 10)

BST – 329 (+20)

Design – Charmander loses its tail flame, and grows fins and slimy skin.

Newt Charmeleon
Typing
– Water
Z-Move Type - Water
Item – Swimsuit

HP – 58
Atk – 64
Def – 58
SpA – 80
SpD – 75 (+ 10)
Spe – 90 (+ 10)

BST – 425 (+20)

Design – Charmeleon loses its tail flame, and grows fins and slimy skin.

Newt Charizard
Typing
– Water
Z-Move Type - Water
Item – Swimsuit

HP – 78
Atk – 84
Def – 78
SpA – 109
SpD – 95 (+ 10)
Spe – 110(+ 10)

BST – 554 (+20)

Design – Charizard loses its wings and tail flame, and grows fins and slimy skin.

Flowerpot Squirtle
Typing
– Grass/Rock
Z-Move Type - Grass
Item – Gardener Hat

HP – 44
Atk – 48
Def – 75 (+ 10)
SpA – 70 (+ 20)
SpD – 64
Spe – 33 (- 10)

BST – 334

Design – Squirtle’s shell is a stone flowerpot with a flower inside.

Flowerpot Wartortle
Typing
– Grass/Rock
Z-Move Type - Grass

Item – Gardener Hat

HP – 59
Atk – 63
Def – 90 (+ 10)
SpA – 85 (+ 20)
SpD – 80
Spe – 48 (- 10)

BST – 425 (+20)

Design – Wartortle’s shell is a stone flowerpot with a flower inside.

Flowerpot Blastoise
Typing
– Grass/Rock
Z-Move Type - Grass

Item – Gardener Hat

HP – 79
Atk – 83
Def – 110 (+ 10)
SpA – 105 (+ 20)
SpD – 105
Spe – 68 (- 10)

BST – 550 (+20)

Design – Blastoise’s shell is made of rock and its cannons are replaced with flowers.

Fountain Torkoal
Typing
– Water/Rock
Z-Move Type - Water
Item – Swimsuit
Abilities – Drizzle, Weak Armor, Wishing Well

New Abilities: Wishing Well: Whenever this pokemon is withdrawn, it automatically uses the move Wish.

HP – 70
Atk – 85
Def – 160 (+ 20)
SpA – 95 (+ 10)
SpD – 70
Spe – 10 (- 10)
BST – 490 (+20)

New Moves – Rain Dance, Aqua Ring, Hydro Pump, Scald, Water Spout
Design – Torkoal’s shell is made of rock and sprouts a fountain of water.

Competitive – You can act as a defensive pivoter or rain setter as an alternative or partner to Pelliper. Or you can tank hits while boosting your higher special attack.

Meteor Cleffa
Typing
– Rock/Psychic
Z-Move Type - Psychic
Item – Crystal Ball

HP - 50
Atk – 25
Def – 48 (+20)
SpA – 55 (+ 10)
SpD – 35 (-20)
Spe – 25 (+ 10)
BST – 238 (+ 20)

Design – Cleffa is covered in spiky rock and glows with supernatural power.

Meteor Clefairy
Typing
– Rock/Psychic
Z-Move Type - Psychic
Item – Crystal Ball

HP - 70
Atk – 45
Def – 68 (+ 20)
SpA – 70 (+ 10)
SpD – 45 (- 20)
Spe – 45 (+ 10)
BST – 343 (+ 20)

Design –
Clefairy is covered in spiky rock and glows with supernatural power.

Meteor Clefable
Typing
– Rock/Psychic
Z-Move Type - Psychic
Item – Crystal Ball

HP - 95
Atk – 70
Def – 93 (+ 20)
SpA – 105 (+ 10)
SpD – 70 (- 20)
Spe – 70 (+ 10)
BST – 503 (+ 20)

Design – Clefable is covered in spiky rock and glows with supernatural power.

Chestbuster Wimpod
Typing:

Z-Move Type:

Item:
Invasor Genoma
HP: 40 (+15)
Atk: 40 (+5)
SpA: 10 (-10)
SpD: 40 (+10)
Spe: 80
BST: 250 (+20)
Design:

Competitive:
Evolve it.

Marshmallow Monster Snorlax
Typing:

Z-Move Type:

Item:
Invasor Genoma
HP: 80 (+5)
Atk: 140 (+15)
Def: 100 (-40)
SpA: 50 (-10)
SpD: 80 (-10)
Spe: 100 (+60)
BST: 550 (+20)
Design:

Competitive:
**W I P**
Century Egg Blissey
Typing
- Normal/Ghost
Z-Move Type - Normal

HP - 255
Atk - 10
Def - 5
SpA - 75
SpD - 155
Spe - 60
BST - 560

And
Developing Egg Chansey
Typing
- Normal/Ground
Z-Move Type - Normal
Item - Soil Slippers
Abilities - Natural Cure/Regenerator/Soil Bound

HP - 250
Atk - 5
Def - 5
SpA - 45
SpD - 115
Spe - 50
BST - 470

New Moves - Shore Up, Sand Padding, Mind Trick
Design - View attachment 111894Before it's made the century egg, the egg is covered in stuff and incubated pretty much.
Competitive - Like regular Chansey, but way worse. This is not because to make Blissey more supported, but because I cannot change much. This mostly based on it's dependence on Eviolite, which with costume, it doesn't have. Also, I don't see an ability for it, if that's possible. Aside from that, t should do rather well.

Egg Happiny
Typing
- Normal
Z-Move Type - Normal
Item - Synthesizer
Abilities - Natural Cure/Regenerator/Oblivious

HP - 100
Atk - 5
Def - 5
SpA - 20
SpD - 85
Spe - 25
BST - 240

New Moves - N/A at the current moment.
Design - View attachment 111896 egg
Competitive
- Uhh, LC. Yeah, never played that so I don't know how it'll play. Someone help me with this.
Glide Bagon
Typing
- Flying
Z-Move Type - Flying
Item - Pilot Suit
HP - 55 (+10)
Atk - 75
Def - 60
SpA - 40
SpD - 30
Spe - 60 (+10)
BST - 320 (+20)

Blimp Shelgon
Typing
- Flying
Z-Move Type - Flying
Item - Pilot Suit
HP - 110 (+45)
Atk - 70 (-25)
Def - 100
SpA - 40 (-20)
SpD - 90 (+40)
Spe - 30 (-20)
BST - 440 (+20)

Jet Salamence
Typing
- Flying
Z-Move Type - Flying
Item - Pilot Suit
HP - 95
Atk - 155 (+20)
Def - 80
SpA - 110
SpD - 70 (-10)
Spe - 110 (+10)
BST - 620 (+20)

Design -
Competitive

Vampire Bounsweet
Typing
- Dark/Poison
Z-Move Type - Dark
Item - Midnight Choker
HP - 42
Atk - 50 (+20)
Def - 38
SpA - 30
SpD - 38
Spe - 32
BST - 230 (+20)

Vampire Bounsweet
Typing
- Dark/Poison
Z-Move Type - Dark
Item - Midnight Choker
HP - 52
Atk - 60 (+20)
Def - 48
SpA - 40
SpD - 48
Spe - 62
BST - 310 (+20)

Vampire Queen Tsareena
Typing
- Dark/Poison
Z-Move Type - Dark
Item - Midnight Choker
HP - 82 (+10)
Atk - 135 (+15)
Def - 83 (- 15)
SpA - 35 (- 15)
SpD - 83 (- 15)
Spe - 112 (+ 40)
BST - 530 (+ 20)

(Hidden: On their first turn or on switch-in, this Pokémon cannot be hit by any attacks. Switching-out will reset this Ability.)
(Life Drain: Heals 20% of the damage done with any damaging moves.)

New Moves - Crunch, Swords Dance, Poison Jab, Poison Fang, Leech Life
Design - The entire line gained sharp fangs, and Tsareena's mouth become more visible. Their calyxes had become dark purple and their magenta parts had become black. They wear their Midnight Choker on their neck, or in Bounsweet's case, on the top of their calyx. Vampire Queen Tsareena's "crown" had become covered with roses and spiked thorns.
Competitive - Fast wallbreaker with only being vulnerable to Ground-type moves, which can be solved with Power Whip or Trop Kick. Hidden makes an ideal revenge kill, Strong Jaws makes Poison Fang and Crunch more dangerous, and Life Drain can help Vampire Queen Tsareena to heal a bit of their HP and not to fall too easily.

Big Star Igglybuff
Typing
- Fire/Fairy
Z-Move Type - Fire
Item - Big Star Wings
HP - 90
Atk - 10 (-20)
Def - 45 (+30)
SpA - 10 (-30)
SpD - 55 (+30)
Spe - 20 (+5)
BST - 230 (+20)

Big Star Jigglypuff
Typing
- Fire/Fairy
Z-Move Type - Fire
Item - Big Star Wings
HP - 115
Atk - 15 (-30)
Def - 55 (+35)
SpA - 15 (-30)
SpD - 65 (+30)
Spe - 25 (+5)
BST - 290 (+20)

Big Star Wigglytuff
Typing
- Fire/Fairy
Z-Move Type - Fire
Item - Big Star Wings
(Massive: The Pokémon's maximum HP stat will overwrite the Attack and Special Attack stats by the same number when this Ability is active. The stats returns to normal shall the Ability is suppressed or swapped with someone else's Ability.)
HP - 150 (+10)
Atk - 25 (-45)
Def - 80 (+25)
SpA - 30 (-55)
SpD - 115 (+65)
Spe - 60 (+15)
BST - 455 (+20)

New Moves - Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Recover, Light of Ruin*, Flaming Shield
(Its exclusive to Floette-Eternal, but since its not counted a Legendary Pokémon, I hope nobody would mind. Besides its pretty stinks that a move went unused in later Gens despite being coded as well.)
Design - The entire line had their height quadrupled (1,2 meter for Igglybuff, 2 meter for Jigglypuff and 4 meter for Wigglytuff) and wears pointy, waving orange wings. Wigglytuff gained a metallic red star-shaped helmet as well.
Competitive - Wigglytuff had a very impressive learnset, only to be letdown by mediocre or bad stats except of HP that it cannot fully use because of such bad Defense and Special Defense. Oni Wigglytuff line is a thing but does only fix their mediocre Attack (complemented by Brute Force). Big Star Wigglytuff fixes the entire defensive issue by having a ludicrous 150 / 80 / 115 bulk (hey, it can only use one Z-Move long as anyone else on the same team didn't do it first, which applies to all Costumed Pokémon, so it have to make up for lacking other item access) so that it can abuse all of the useful tools such as Heal Bell, Stealth Rocks, Wish, Perish Song and its new tools Recover and Flaming Shield.

Brightness help cleaning out annoying Terrains (unless if you want to take advantage of it), and Magic Guard is a good way to laugh at Toxic, enemy Stealth Rock and other residual damage. However, if you want a bulky sweeper Big Star Wigglytuff, then there is Massive that allows Physical, Special or even mixed bulky sweeping. It helps that Wigglytuff itself have an impressive attacking learnset. However, without Magic Guard, it is vulnerable to Stealth Rock, and its Defense is average, meaning that Physical Wallbreakers can quickly dispatch it.

Drone Ledyba
Typing
- Steel/Bug
Z-Move Type - Steel
Item - Mecha Helmet
Abilities - Aftermath | Speed Boost | Hyperspeed* (HA)
(Hyperspeed: The Pokémon's attacking moves will all hit twice in a row.)
HP - 50 (+10)
Atk - 35 (+20)
Def - 40 (+10)
SpA - 35 (-5)
SpD - 40 (-40)
Spe - 85 (+30)
BST - 285 (+20)

Mecha Ledian
Typing
- Steel/Bug
Z-Move Type - Steel
Item - Mecha Helmet
Abilities - Aftermath | Speed Boost | Speedy Power (HA)
(Speedy Power: The Pokémon's default (i.e. total without modification) Speed stat will overwrite the Attack and Special Attack stats by the same number when this Ability is active. That said, the stage-based modification of Speed will not modify Attack nor Special Attack. The stats returns to normal shall the Ability is suppressed or swapped with someone else's Ability.)
HP - 80 (+10)
Atk - 35
Def - 70 (+20)
SpA - 35 (-20)
SpD - 70 (-40)
Spe - 120 (+35)
BST - 410 (+20)

New Moves - Shift Gear, Nasty Plot, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Lunge
Design - The two gained a metallic helmet modeled after popular giant mechas, and the two also gained golden vest with two gold jets for each side. Ledian's size is also doubled (2.8 meter).
Competitive - Speedy Power might be the only Ability you would use, but it would make Mecha Ledian a fast set up Sweeper. Its faster than Mega Scizor and have access to Shift Gear (which greatly boost Speed and nicely boost Attack) which help a lot. It got nothing to defend itself against Fire-type (except the weak Hidden Power), but plenty of useful resistances means that Mecha Ledian will not go down too easily. Its Special learnset is more limited but is still useful for mixed sweeping or to badly surprise those who expected to stop you with their physical wall.
All of the submissions is on this page anyways, so it should not be difficult to find them all this time.

Vampire Bounsweet and Steenee and Vampire Queen Tsareena

Chestburster Wimpod-line

Tengen Toppa Drilbur-line

Drone Ledyba and Mecha Ledian

Egg Happing, Developing Egg Chansey and Century Egg Blissey

Big Star Igglybuff-line

Meteor Cleffa-line

Fountain Torkoal

Flowerpot Squirtle-line

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Listen, I cannot progress further with only one vote. I get that some of you are iffy toward my inactiveness toward this Pet Mod, but I will give a discussion about how to properly buff the Pokémon that have low BST (like how am I doing to with the Wigglytuff and Ledian lines) once I had announced the winners, assuming we get at least three or four votes.

If you want and will give me criticism, then go ahead and tell what's wrong with me (other than my inconsistency, which I will do my best to fix) so that I could figure it out how to improve this Pet Mod.

Tengen Toppa Drilbur line
Egg Happiny, Developing Egg Chansey, and Century Egg Blissey
Fountain Torkoal
Meteor Cleffa line
Chestbuster Wimpod and Xenomorph Golisopod
Vampire Bounsweet and Steenee and Vampire Queen Tsareena
Big Star Igglybuff line
Drone Ledyba and Mecha Ledian

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Vampire Bounsweet and Steenee and Vampire Queen Tsareena - 3
Chestburster Wimpod-line - 3

Tengen Toppa Drilbur-line - 2
Drone Ledyba and Mecha Ledian - 2
Egg Happing, Developing Egg Chansey and Century Egg Blissey - 3
Big Star Igglybuff-line - 3
Meteor Cleffa-line - 3
Fountain Torkoal - 3

Flowerpot Squirtle-line - 2
Umbrella Bulbasaur line - 1

That will just do tbh. Congratulations to the winning submissions! Also, the Wigglytuff line and Tsareena line now have two different Costumes, so they are not allowed to receive anymore of those.

And here is an important tip that I promised you; in order to help Pokémon that suffers from low BST like Wigglytuff for the OU viability, do not be afraid to give them overwhelming abilities like Huge Power or even a custom Ability that would make them toe on toe with other, stronger Pokémon.

And lastly, I could use a coder to do the work. I wouldn't recommend to code all of that in one go, but maybe a weekly or biweekly update will be more reasonable. If you anyone who is very good at coding Pet Mods, please contact them and let me know about it! In the meanwhile, we will open discussion, not just about the winners of this slate, but also every winners beforehand as well as TNFG's Costumes would fare with the OU metagame in your opinion.

Also, Gojiratar, please tone down the HP recovery of 8th Passenger, as healing 50% of HP from any damage done can be a bit much considering Xenomorph Golisopod's big Attack, and especially a full 100% HP by fainting the opponent from damage dealt is overkill. Maybe tone down both into 25% and 50% HP healing based of damage done respectively to make it more reasonable to counter, unless you intend it for Uber. Shoopz_Whisper, the entire line should use the same Costume, but you can keep the rest as they are.

Last edited:

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Sorry for double posting, but since there were no discussion, I could as well open up a new slate. This time, it will be Summer themed, so I will appreciate that you do costumes based on Summer events and things and creatures associated with Summer.

Sunbather Zeraora
Typing
- Electric / Fire
Z-Move Type - Fire
Item - Sunglasses
Abilities - Drought / Tinted Lens

HP - 88
Atk - 132
Def - 75
SpA - 92
SpD - 90
Spe - 143
BST - 620

New Moves - Flare Blitz, Blaze Kick, Aqua Jet
Design - It's Zeraora, but wearing sunglasses and flip-flops.
Competitive - Zeraora gets some more attack and special defense, but loses some special attack. It has a bad defensive typing, but 2 great offensive abilities and moves to compliment its new typing and add to flavor.

Surfboard Stunfisk
Typing

Z-Move Type

Item – Surf Wax Bottle
Abilities – Swift Swim / Surge Surfer / Lightningrod (HA)

HP – 100 (-9)
Atk – 30 (-36)
Def – 84
SpA – 90 (+9)
SpD – 90 (-9)
Spe – 97 (+65)
BST – 491 (+20)

New MovesBackstroke, Scrub Down, Hydro Pump, Volt Switch
Design – Stunfisk has an extra curved fin protruding from the base of its tail like a surfboard. Its body also looks smooth and glossy as if waxed.
Competitive – Relatively fast for a bulkier Pokemon, Stunfisk can outspeed a lot of Pokemon under rain with Swift Swim. Sludge Bomb/Wave can be used to hit Grass-types that wall its STABs. Scrub Down provides recovery, and it can pivot out with Volt Switch and Backstroke.

Volleyball Geodude
Typing

Z-Move Type

Item – Volleyball Coat
Abilities – Skill Link / Air Approach / Aerilate (HA)

HP – 40
Atk – 80
Def – 60 (-40)
SpA – 30
SpD – 40 (+10)
Spe – 70 (+50)
BST – 320 (+20)

New MovesFalling Skies, Plummet, Bounce, Aerial Ace, Roost
Design – Wears a striped coat that makes it look like a volleyball.
Competitive – Moves fast and hits hard in LC, with Skill Link STAB Rock Blast and Falling Skies allowing it to do heavy damage. While its STABs can beat common Fighting, Flying, and Fire types like Mienfoo, Croagunk, Vullaby, Ponyta, and Doduo, its typing leaves it vulnerable to the many Water and Electric types like Chinchou, Staryu, Omanyte, and Magnemite. It does have access to useful coverage moves like Earthquake and Thunder Punch, though.

Volleyball Graveler
Typing

Z-Move Type

Item – Volleyball Coat

HP – 55
Atk – 95
Def – 75 (-40)
SpA – 45
SpD – 55 (+10)
Spe – 85 (+50)
BST – 410 (+20)

Competitive – Skill Link STAB Rock Blast and Falling Skies.

Volleyball Golem
Typing

Z-Move Type

Item – Volleyball Coat

HP – 80
Atk – 120
Def – 90 (-40)
SpA – 55
SpD – 75 (+10)
Spe – 95 (+50)
BST – 515 (+20)

Competitive – Skill Link STAB Rock Blast and Falling Skies coming off its base 120 Attack stat, backed up by a decent Speed stat with access to Rock Polish.

Kite Mantyke
Typing

Z-Move Type

Item – Kite Handle
Abilities – Air Approach / Air Lock / Windpower (HA)

HP – 45
Atk – 20
Def – 50
SpA – 70 (+10)
SpD – 80 (-40)
Spe – 100 (+50)
BST – 365 (+20)

New MovesJet Stream, Hurricane, Heat Wave
Design – Mantyke has fabric streamers hanging from its wings and a short string and handle hanging from its belly.
Competitive – Very fast with good special attack and bulk. It can run Air Approach to hit hard with Hurricane and Jet Stream, and it has coverage with Heat Wave for Steel-types and Hydro Pump for Rock-types.

Kite Mantine
Typing

Z-Move Type

Item – Kite Handle
Abilities – Air Approach / Air Lock / Windpower (HA)

HP – 85
Atk – 40
Def – 70
SpA – 90 (+10)
SpD – 100 (-40)
Spe – 120 (+50)
BST – 505 (+20)

New MovesJet Stream, Hurricane, Heat Wave
Design – Mantine has fabric streamers hanging from its wings and a short string and handle hanging from its belly.
Competitive – Moves fast and can run Air Approach to hit hard with Hurricane and Jet Stream, and it has coverage with Heat Wave for Steel-types and Hydro Pump for Rock-types.

Tourist Sandile
Typing

Z-Move Type

Item – Stereotypical Tourist's Outfit
Abilities – Truant / Simple / Reckless (HA)

HP – 60 (+10)
Atk – 72
Def – 45 (+10)
SpA – 25 (-10)
SpD – 45 (+10)
Spe – 65
BST – 312 (+20)

New Moves – Slack Off, Pay Day, Yawn, Glare, Work Up
Design – It's wearing a Hawaiian button-up shirt with matching board shorts and sandals.
Competitive – Simple Work Up or Reckless Double Edge Choice Band/Scarf.

Tourist Krokorok
Typing

Z-Move Type

HP – 80 (+20)
Atk – 82
Def – 55 (+10)
SpA – 25 (-20)
SpD – 55 (+10)
Spe – 74
BST – 371 (+20)

Design – It's wearing a Hawaiian button-up shirt with matching board shorts and sandals.
Competitive – Simple Work Up or Reckless Double Edge Choice Band/Scarf.

Tourist Krookodile
Typing

Z-Move Type

HP – 115 (+20)
Atk – 117
Def – 80
SpA – 55 (-10)
SpD – 80 (+10)
Spe – 92
BST – 539 (+20)

Competitive – Simple Work Up or Reckless Double Edge Choice Band/Scarf. It's somewhat bulky with access to Slack Off, Yawn, and Glare.

Beachmaster Slakoth
Typing

Z-Move Type

Item – Beach Towel
Abilities – Solar Power

HP – 60
Atk – 35 (-25)
Def – 60
SpA – 60 (+25)
SpD – 55 (+20)
Spe – 30
BST – 300 (+20)

New Moves – Hyper Voice, Burn Up, Overheat, Will-O-Wisp, Calm Mind
Design – It wraps its towel around its waist.
Competitive – Even without Truant, it's still pretty bad. It has decent bulk with Eviolite, reliable recovery, and a wide variety of special attacks, I guess.

Beachmaster Vigoroth
Typing

Z-Move Type

Item – Beach Towel
Abilities – Competitive

HP – 80
Atk – 55 (-25)
Def – 80
SpA – 90 (+35)
SpD – 75 (+20)
Spe – 80 (-10)
BST – 460 (+20)

Competitive – Meh

Beachmaster Slaking
Typing

Z-Move Type

Item – Beach Towel
Abilities – Solar Power

HP – 140 (-10)
Atk – 95 (-65)
Def – 100
SpA – 160 (+65)
SpD – 95 (+30)
Spe – 100
BST – 690 (+20)

Competitive – Losing Truant means it's certainly going straight to Ubers. Beachmaster Slaking is a powerful bulky special attacker with higher speed than most other Ubers Pokemon, and it has a wide variety of special attacks to use.

Last edited:
Pokémon: Vullaby

Costume: Bikini

Costumed Form: Bikini-Vullaby

Type: Water

Abilities: Swift Swim/Water Absorb/Cute Charm

New Stats: 70/70 (+ 15)/65 (-10)/50 (+ 5)/65/70 (+ 10)

New Moves: Surf, Hydro-Pump, Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Brine

Design: Vullaby replaces the skull it wears with a pink bikini.

Competitive: You can use it as a tank with Water Absorb or pour on the speed in rain, though its Attack may make sweeping difficult.

Pokémon: Mandibuzz

Costume: Bikini

Costumed Form: Bikini- Mandibuzz

Type: Water

Abilities: Swift Swim/Water Absorb/Cute Charm

New Stats: 110/80 (+ 15)/95 (-10)/60 (+ 5)/95/90 (+ 10)

New Moves: Surf, Hydro-Pump, Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Brine

Design: Mandibuzz replaces the bones it wears with a pink bikini.

Competitive: You can use it as a tank with Water Absorb or pour on the speed in rain, though its Attack may make sweeping difficult.

Pokémon: Smoochum

Costume: Hula Skirt

Costumed Form: Hula-Smoochum

Type: Grass/Fairy

Abilities: Dancer/Flower Gift/Cute Charm

New Stats: 45/30/15/90 (+ 5)/70 (+ 5)/75 (+ 10)

New Moves: Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam, Leaf Storm, Petal Dance, Magical Leaf

Design: Smoochum wears a grass skirt and lei.

Competitive: A better defensive typing with the ability to punish set-up moves makes this a better Special tank.

Pokémon: Jynx

Costume: Hula Skirt

Costumed Form: Hula-Jynx

Type: Grass/Fairy

Abilities: Dancer/Flower Gift/Cute Charm

New Stats: 65/50/35/120 (+ 5)/100 (+ 5)/105 (+ 10)

New Moves: Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam, Leaf Storm, Petal Dance, Magical Leaf

Design: Jynx wears a grass skirt and lei.

Competitive: A better defensive typing with the ability to punish set-up moves makes this a better Special tank.

Pokémon: Groudon

Costume: Sludge Mask

Costumed Form: Godzilla-Groudon

Type: Water/Poison

Abilities: Radioactive Rampage

New Abilities: Radioactive Rampage: Absorbs Fire, Electric and Poison moves to raise Attack and power up Poison moves. (Variation of Flash Fire and Sap Sipper)

New Stats: 100/160 (+ 10)/145 (+ 5)/100/95 (+ 5)/90

New Moves: Surf, Hydro-Pup, Aqua Jet, Poison Fang, Gunk Shot

Design: Groudon turns green and spiky.

Competitive: Giving up Primal Groudon hurts, but you end up with a water type that is not weak to Grass, is immune to Electric, has two other immunities and can really hurt Fairies.

Pokémon: Meloetta

Costume: Towel

Costumed Form: Towel-Meloetta

Type: Water/Fairy

Abilities: Hitchhiker

New Abilities: Hitchhiker: When the opponent uses a pivoting move, this Pokémon switches out. (Dancer clone).

New Stats: 100/82 (+ 5)/77/128/133 (+ 5)/100 (+ 10)

New Moves: Play Rough, Surf, Hydro-Pup, Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring

Design: Meloetta wraps a blue towel around her hair.

Competitive: She is a faster Special Tank with some more Attack as well. In addition, you can punish VoltTurn by auto switching to counter their own switch.

Pokémon: Sandygast

Costume: Ominous Facade

Costumed Form: Dungeon-Sandygast

Type: Rock/Dark

Abilities: Prankster/Sadistic

New Abilities: Sadistic: This Pokémon has a 30% chance of Tormenting the foe upon contact (Poison Touch clone).

New Stats: 55/65 (+ 10)/90 (+ 10)/75 (+ 5)/45/10 (- 5)

New Moves: Foul Play, Pursuit, Knock Off, Power Gem, Beat Up

Design: A stone castle.

Competitive: You get a worse defensive typing, but can mitigate your speed with status moves, or limit your opponent’s move choices.

Pokémon: Pallosand

Costume: Ominous Facade

Costumed Form: Dungeon-Pallosand

Type: Rock/Dark

Abilities: Prankster/Sadistic

New Abilities: Sadistic: This Pokémon has a 30% chance of Tormenting the foe upon contact (Poison Touch clone).

New Stats: 85/85 (+ 10)/120 (+ 10)/105 (+ 5)/75/30 (- 5)

New Moves: Foul Play, Pursuit, Knock Off, Power Gem, Beat Up

Design: A stone castle.

Competitive: You get a worse defensive typing, but can mitigate your speed with status moves, or limit your opponent’s move choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)