Iyarito's Art Thread

Iyarito

It's an 'i', not 'L'!
is an Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello!~
I wanted to make this thread a long time ago but I have hardly dared to do it. I don't really draw much of Pokémon but that will change from now on. I mainly like to use watercolors, color pencils and color markers. I don't usually make many digital drawings because my computer sucks, but I'll post things from time to time yay

As you can see below, I love the evolution line of gengar lol (and yeah, the girl It's supposed to be me)

parasmogon.jpg

parasmogon2.jpg

This is the logo of the PSPL for the spanish room, Wooper rocks!~

logosmogon.png

And for now that's all :^)

Attachments

Tenebricite

Leader of the Pawniards
is a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
I'm not an artist, but I really like the facial expressions, shading, and the presence off ghost mons. I would love to see more as well

Iyarito

It's an 'i', not 'L'!
is an Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
THESE are WONDERFUL! I am personally a huge fan of watercolor, i love that you are able to do something so clean and graphic, but also something with organic shapes and texture. id absolutely would love to see more!
I'm not an artist, but I really like the facial expressions, shading, and the presence off ghost mons. I would love to see more as well
Thankyou so much <3 I'm already working on something to post it soon

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good gracious, Iyarito!

I had no idea that you were an artist, otherwise I would've recommended you creating an art gallery on Smogon ages ago.
But you know what they say: "Better late than never", and you know what else they (specifically Albert Einstein) say?
"Creativity is contagious, pass it on". I hope that you'll find new inspiration here and that you'll be able to inspire other people as well!

Contrary to your current works' leitmotif, there is nothing "ghastly" about your artworks. (Get it?)
As a matter of fact I think that they're immaculate artworks and you've definitely managed to make this style "your own".

I'm looking forward to future updates. Keep up the great work!

Saludos cordiales.

Last edited:

Iyarito

It's an 'i', not 'L'!
Good gracious, Iarito!

I had no idea that you were an artist, otherwise I would've recommended you creating an art gallery on Smogon ages ago.
But you know what they say: "Better late than never", and you know what else they (specifically Albert Einstein) say?
"Creativity is contagious, pass it on". I hope that you'll find new inspiration here and that you'll be able to inspire other people as well!

Contrary to your current works' leitmotif, there is nothing "ghastly" about your artworks. (Get it?)
As a matter of fact I think that they're immaculate artworks and you've definitely managed to make this style "your own".

I'm looking forward to future updates. Keep up the great work!

Saludos cordiales.
Thank you so much for what you say, makes me want to keep posting things here <3 as I said I wanted to make this thread a long time ago but I have hardly dared to do it, It's great to see that there is good reception, now I'm very excited about this :,)

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
So not only are you a head translator, you're also an artist as well?
Damn.
Really liking the Woopers' faces, they do a great job of capturing the feeling of "ignorance is bliss" that is inherent to the Pokémon.
Nice background as well!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm genuinely impressed, not only by the impeccable quality of these aesthetically pleasing artworks, but also by the fact that you managed to withhold these pieces from us for so long. At this point it's safe to say that I speak for all of us when I say that we're glad that you finally decided to share them with us! It would've been a crying shame to let these pieces go unnoticed.

Iyarito

It's an 'i', not 'L'!
I'm genuinely impressed, not only by the impeccable quality of these aesthetically pleasing artworks, but also by the fact that you managed to withhold these pieces from us for so long. At this point it's safe to say that I speak for all of us when I say that we're glad that you finally decided to share them with us! It would've been a crying shame to let these pieces go unnoticed.
You make me blush aww, thankyou so much!! ;_;

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
IM GONNA OFFICIALLY APPROVE U AS ARTIST, lovely lovely drawings all of em, great colors and lines, only critique is its hard to tell if this is scanned in or a captured by phone camera, the last image is beautiful but a bit blurry. Id also recommend if you make a file of a scanned pic to play around with Photoshop , i feel some of em may of been touched up, but could result in something neat! ima link u relevant stuff now:
Art for Social Media
The Workshop
Art Assignments

I like the trainer sketch and the woopers (keep up the good work (honestly that sketch is so good I wish you did requests (yes I really do like it that much)))

Iyarito

It's an 'i', not 'L'!
Well to be honest I am not very open to requests not because I do not want to, but because my job takes up a lot of my time and when I can draw I prefer to dedicate time to things I really want to do ;w; sorry guys, maybe soon I could draw an empoleon uwu

Continuing with my demon girls, here is the last one I made on December

1548876184057.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)