RBY Cup IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
activity post

i left this vm for Santu that he hasn't responded to

he pmed me on ps this morning right when i woke up, i asked if he could play later so i had time to wake up and he immediately logged off. since he wasn't on ps i switched mediums and on discord i suggested a time, he rejected this time and refused to offer any alternatives or even respond and soon logged off. my schedule for the rest of the week is extremely tight, and i made that clear to him as early and as often as i could. i'll try to get it played but it might be troublesome if he remains this unresponsive.
This is the beginning of your direct message history with Santu.
[5:59 PM] Nails: hey, we're opponents for r2 of the rby cup
[6:00 PM] Nails: i'll vm you on the forums too but i prefer communicating on discord
[6:01 PM] Nails: i'm leaving for the week on wednesday (leaving wednesday morning and might be able to play at the airport wednesday afternoon), after which i'll be in brazil and my availability will be super spotty
[6:01 PM] Nails: when are you available?
[6:03 PM] Nails: i'm gmt -4 for mon-weds, after which i'll be gmt -3 for the rest of the week
April 24, 2018
[9:25 AM] Nails: can you play in 2h?
[9:25 AM] Nails: i scheduled another set for 30m from now
[9:25 AM] Nails: so after that i'll be free to play
[9:35 AM] Santu: 2 hours I go to gym
[9:35 AM] Nails: when can you play
[9:35 AM] Nails: i'm willing to be flexible to play it today
[9:36 AM] Nails: just let me know when you can play
[12:47 PM] Nails: let me know when you'll be available

Going to request an activity win.

I sent a message on his smogon wall in the morning, explaining we needed to get this done. He added me on discord soon after, so I assumed things were going well. As it got later on the day I sent another message. I'm GMT+1, so 12:13 my time is 7:13 EST, to which I received no response. I checked discord an hour or so after this, and I saw he was offline. I then waited until about 2:45am my time, which I think is accommodating enough, and at this point he was offline on discord too. I can't stay up forever so at around 2:45am my time I realised I wouldn't be able to get this game done due to receiving no response on smogon and him being offline on discord, so I went to sleep. I've woke up to check now at 6:30am my time, 1:30 EST and still received no response on smogon, and he is still offline on discord. I think I have made a good enough effort to get this done.

Last edited:
Going to request an activity win.

I sent a message on his smogon wall in the morning, explaining we needed to get this done. He added me on discord soon after, so I assumed things were going well. As it got later on the day I sent another message. I'm GMT+1, so 12:13 my time is 7:13 EST, to which I received no response. I checked discord an hour or so after this, and I saw he was offline. I then waited until about 2:45am my time, which I think is accommodating enough, and at this point he was offline on discord too. I can't stay up forever so at around 2:45am my time I realised I wouldn't be able to get this game done due to receiving no response on smogon and him being offline on discord, so I went to sleep. I've woke up to check now at 6:30am my time, 1:30 EST and still received no response on smogon, and he is still offline on discord. I think I have made a good enough effort to get this done.
Agreed. Activity decision: baddummy vs hec.

Jytcampbell , you have your opponent!

I am waiting to hear confirmation from the other extended battles if the battles completed and will post those match-ups shortly.

Activity decision:

TheJFrenzy vs vsomani - they scheduled for last night, but I have no evidence the battle took place. TheJFrenzy noted, in advance of the battle, "I will try to make it, but if I can't make it vsomani can have the win." And so it goes.

Sand Castle , you have your opponent!

Activity decision:

WhiteQueen vs Arifeen - unfortunately, WhiteQueen could not make the rescheduled time. Activity to Arifeen.

Padlin , you have your opponent! Message me if you need a small extension in scheduling since it's Thursday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)