Deposited: Cutiefly
Level: 11
Pokéball: RepeatBall

Thanks a lot!!!!

Last edited:
Pokemon Requested: Thundurus
Level and Gender: (Cutiefly) Level 11, Male
IGN: Ryan

Lemme just say that you are a saint for helping out players like me who are just getting started in the competitive scene. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Good morning again!

Pokemon Requested: Heatran
Level and Gender: Cutiefly lvl 10 gender female
IGN: Bemgi

Thank you!

OT: Gara
ID: 939561
Requested: Zapdos
Deposited: Cutiefly
Level: 11
Pokéball: RepeatBall
Thanks in advance

Pokémon requested: thundurus t
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 12 male
IGN: Battle Axe

Last edited:
♀
Jolly | Pickpocket | Focus Sash

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 Spe
Fake Out / Knock Off / Icicle Crash / Low Kick
Egg moves*: Pursuit, Feint
In stock: 10
Weavile is one of the few viable Ice types in VGC, scaring away Landorus-T and Salamence despite their Intimidate. As one of the fastest Fake Out users, it exerts a lot of pressure as a lead. Knock Off offers great utility and deals a lot of damage to anything that doesn’t resist it, while Low Kick hits Tyranitar and Snorlax for huge damage. Since it’s by all means a glass cannon, Weavile is best used to divert attention away from a bulkier partner that wants to set up, though it can also shine on teams that focus on hyper offence when its coverage is valued. Pickpocket allows Weavile to potentially remove one of the opponents’ items after being brought down to Sash.
- Foul Play can be used instead of Knock Off in order to shrug off any Intimidate opponents may throw your way.
- Ice Punch is preferred by many over Icicle Crash for its higher accuracy.
- Ice Shard can replace either Low Kick or Icicle Crash for some valuable priority.
- Feint is a very good choice over Low Kick; many opponents use Protect to prevent Fake Out or position themselves better, so getting a KO through the Protect can give a lot of momentum.
- Taunt is another good option for the last moveslot to stop Trick Room and setup users.
- For bigger damage, the Focus Sash can be switched to a Life Orb.
- Though it might appear a bit gimmicky, a King’s Rock paired with Fling allows Weavile to basically get a second Fake Out on anything it outspeeds, which can be game-changing. In addition, it pairs well with Icicle Crash, making it more likely to flinch an opponent.
Outspeeds maximum speed Greninja.
Offensive:
-1 252 Atk Weavile Icicle Crash vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Landorus-T: 204-240 (104 - 122.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

♀
Timid | Snow Warning | Light Clay

IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Aurora Veil / Freeze-Dry / Icy Wind / Encore
Egg moves*: Disable, Moonblast
In stock: 7
VGC 2018's weather wars between rain, sun and the occasional sand make it very difficult to successfully make use of Alolan Ninetales. Most opponents are able to deny Aurora Veil by switching up the weather with a switch or by Mega evolving. Nonetheless, if you can play around the opponent's weather control and find just one turn to set up Aurora Veil, the rest of your team will immensely benefit from it. After successfully setting up the Aurora Veil, Ninetales' job becomes supporting its partner with speed control and disruption, thanks to Icy Wind and Encore, until it gets KOed. This strategy should be paired with set up sweepers, most notably Snorlax, Kommo-o, Calm Mind Tapu Fini or Calm Mind Tapu Lele, Nasty Plot Naganadel or even Tail Glow Xurkitree if you feel inspired by Sam Pandelis' Worlds finalist team. Alolan Ninetales is also a very nice fit on Perish Trap teams, since Aurora Veil will make stalling the Perish Song turns a lot easier, not to mention Ninetales' access to Encore and Disable.
- Blizzard is a tempting option thanks to its 100% accuracy in hail, but remember that most of your opponents are likely to change the weather. Since Alolan Ninetales is better as a support Pokémon, Icy Wind is generally more useful, while Freeze-Dry shines against rain teams featuring Pelipper and Ludicolo.
- Protect can definitely be added on the set, since opponents that can't change the weather will often try to KO Ninetales right away to deny Aurora Veil. However, the combination of this set's bulk and speed allows it to attempt to afford foregoing Protect in many cases.
- As mentioned in Usage Tips, Disable is an excellent option which pairs well with Perish Trap teams, but is still useful in several other occasions; Encore may be replaced by it.
- A Focus Sash is an option to ensure Alolan Ninetales lives a hit to set up Aurora Veil, but 4 turns of Aurora Veil can more easily by stalled out by the opponent, just like Tailwind or Trick Room. Since the very reason for using Alolan Ninetales is supporting the team with Aurora Veil, the Light Clay is important.
- Roar can be added in the last moveslot if you find yourself struggling with Trick Room.
Defensive:
252 SpA Naganadel Sludge Bomb vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Ninetales-Alola: 152-180 (84.4 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Ninetales-Alola in Electric Terrain: 141-166 (78.3 - 92.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
124 Atk Aerilate Mega Salamence Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ninetales-Alola: 154-183 (85.5 - 101.6%) -- 12.5% chance to OHK
252 Atk Tyranitar Rock Slide vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ninetales-Alola: 122-146 (67.7 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage
252+ Atk Mega Swampert Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ninetales-Alola in Rain: 160-189 (88.8 - 105%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Ninetales-Alola in Sun through Light Screen: 152-179 (84.4 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Tapu Bulu Wood Hammer vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ninetales-Alola in Grassy Terrain through Reflect: 141-167 (78.3 - 92.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery
252+ SpA Kingdra Hydro Vortex (185 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Ninetales-Alola in Rain through Light Screen: 139-163 (77.2 - 90.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

*Egg moves can be taught back to Pokémon in exchange for a Heart Scale at Mount Lanakila's Pokémon Center.

Special thanks to:
♥monomite for the gorgeous banner - click here for more amazing art!
♥Trainer Tower for the best damage calculator, their amazing survival calculator and Level 51's speed tiers.
♥shiny finder for the moral support!

Is there a limit to the amount of Pokémon I can request?
Nope! You are, however, limited to one copy of each Pokémon.

Can I use these Pokémon in official competitions / events?

Yes! Since all the original Pokémon I am giving away have been bred or soft-reset by me, there cannot be any legality issues with them.

Why is [insert Pokémon name] not here?

Breeding and training the current lineup has already taken an insane amount of time and effort, and I believe these 50 Pokémon offer the possibility of a ton of solid teams matching all kinds of play styles, which was my goal.

I'm sorry if your favourite got left behind - hopefully you still find something helpful among the 50 I do offer!

I have a good [insert Pokémon name] to offer! Want to add it to the lineup?

No, sorry. It's really nice of you to want to contribute, but I prefer to only offer my own Pokémon. This way, I can guarantee the provenance of the Pokémon, and am the only one accountable for them. Since people might bring these Pokémon to official events, I am not willing to take any risk whatsoever.

My deposits keep getting sniped! Can we do a direct trade instead?

If you keep getting sniped trying to obtain one particular Pokémon, feel free to PM or VM me after a couple of attempts, and we'll try to synchronize ourselves (i.e. you deposit at a moment we're both here so I can grab it right away).
♀
Jolly | Pickpocket | Focus Sash

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 Spe
Fake Out / Knock Off / Icicle Crash / Low Kick
Egg moves*: Pursuit, Feint
In stock: 10
Weavile is one of the few viable Ice types in VGC, scaring away Landorus-T and Salamence despite their Intimidate. As one of the fastest Fake Out users, it exerts a lot of pressure as a lead. Knock Off offers great utility and deals a lot of damage to anything that doesn’t resist it, while Low Kick hits Tyranitar and Snorlax for huge damage. Since it’s by all means a glass cannon, Weavile is best used to divert attention away from a bulkier partner that wants to set up, though it can also shine on teams that focus on hyper offence when its coverage is valued. Pickpocket allows Weavile to potentially remove one of the opponents’ items after being brought down to Sash.
- Foul Play can be used instead of Knock Off in order to shrug off any Intimidate opponents may throw your way.
- Ice Punch is preferred by many over Icicle Crash for its higher accuracy.
- Ice Shard can replace either Low Kick or Icicle Crash for some valuable priority.
- Feint is a very good choice over Low Kick; many opponents use Protect to prevent Fake Out or position themselves better, so getting a KO through the Protect can give a lot of momentum.
- Taunt is another good option for the last moveslot to stop Trick Room and setup users.
- For bigger damage, the Focus Sash can be switched to a Life Orb.
- Though it might appear a bit gimmicky, a King’s Rock paired with Fling allows Weavile to basically get a second Fake Out on anything it outspeeds, which can be game-changing. In addition, it pairs well with Icicle Crash, making it more likely to flinch an opponent.
Outspeeds maximum speed Greninja.
Offensive:
-1 252 Atk Weavile Icicle Crash vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Landorus-T: 204-240 (104 - 122.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

♀
Timid | Snow Warning | Light Clay

IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Aurora Veil / Freeze-Dry / Icy Wind / Encore
Egg moves*: Disable, Moonblast
In stock: 7
VGC 2018's weather wars between rain, sun and the occasional sand make it very difficult to successfully make use of Alolan Ninetales. Most opponents are able to deny Aurora Veil by switching up the weather with a switch or by Mega evolving. Nonetheless, if you can play around the opponent's weather control and find just one turn to set up Aurora Veil, the rest of your team will immensely benefit from it. After successfully setting up the Aurora Veil, Ninetales' job becomes supporting its partner with speed control and disruption, thanks to Icy Wind and Encore, until it gets KOed. This strategy should be paired with set up sweepers, most notably Snorlax, Kommo-o, Calm Mind Tapu Fini or Calm Mind Tapu Lele, Nasty Plot Naganadel or even Tail Glow Xurkitree if you feel inspired by Sam Pandelis' Worlds finalist team. Alolan Ninetales is also a very nice fit on Perish Trap teams, since Aurora Veil will make stalling the Perish Song turns a lot easier, not to mention Ninetales' access to Encore and Disable.
- Blizzard is a tempting option thanks to its 100% accuracy in hail, but remember that most of your opponents are likely to change the weather. Since Alolan Ninetales is better as a support Pokémon, Icy Wind is generally more useful, while Freeze-Dry shines against rain teams featuring Pelipper and Ludicolo.
- Protect can definitely be added on the set, since opponents that can't change the weather will often try to KO Ninetales right away to deny Aurora Veil. However, the combination of this set's bulk and speed allows it to attempt to afford foregoing Protect in many cases.
- As mentioned in Usage Tips, Disable is an excellent option which pairs well with Perish Trap teams, but is still useful in several other occasions; Encore may be replaced by it.
- A Focus Sash is an option to ensure Alolan Ninetales lives a hit to set up Aurora Veil, but 4 turns of Aurora Veil can more easily by stalled out by the opponent, just like Tailwind or Trick Room. Since the very reason for using Alolan Ninetales is supporting the team with Aurora Veil, the Light Clay is important.
- Roar can be added in the last moveslot if you find yourself struggling with Trick Room.
Defensive:
252 SpA Naganadel Sludge Bomb vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Ninetales-Alola: 152-180 (84.4 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Ninetales-Alola in Electric Terrain: 141-166 (78.3 - 92.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
124 Atk Aerilate Mega Salamence Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ninetales-Alola: 154-183 (85.5 - 101.6%) -- 12.5% chance to OHK
252 Atk Tyranitar Rock Slide vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ninetales-Alola: 122-146 (67.7 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage
252+ Atk Mega Swampert Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ninetales-Alola in Rain: 160-189 (88.8 - 105%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Ninetales-Alola in Sun through Light Screen: 152-179 (84.4 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Tapu Bulu Wood Hammer vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ninetales-Alola in Grassy Terrain through Reflect: 141-167 (78.3 - 92.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery
252+ SpA Kingdra Hydro Vortex (185 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Ninetales-Alola in Rain through Light Screen: 139-163 (77.2 - 90.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

*Egg moves can be taught back to Pokémon in exchange for a Heart Scale at Mount Lanakila's Pokémon Center.

Special thanks to:
♥monomite for the gorgeous banner - click here for more amazing art!
♥Trainer Tower for the best damage calculator, their amazing survival calculator and Level 51's speed tiers.
♥shiny finder for the moral support!

Is there a limit to the amount of Pokémon I can request?
Nope! You are, however, limited to one copy of each Pokémon.

Can I use these Pokémon in official competitions / events?

Yes! Since all the original Pokémon I am giving away have been bred or soft-reset by me, there cannot be any legality issues with them.

Why is [insert Pokémon name] not here?

Breeding and training the current lineup has already taken an insane amount of time and effort, and I believe these 50 Pokémon offer the possibility of a ton of solid teams matching all kinds of play styles, which was my goal.

I'm sorry if your favourite got left behind - hopefully you still find something helpful among the 50 I do offer!

I have a good [insert Pokémon name] to offer! Want to add it to the lineup?

No, sorry. It's really nice of you to want to contribute, but I prefer to only offer my own Pokémon. This way, I can guarantee the provenance of the Pokémon, and am the only one accountable for them. Since people might bring these Pokémon to official events, I am not willing to take any risk whatsoever.

My deposits keep getting sniped! Can we do a direct trade instead?

If you keep getting sniped trying to obtain one particular Pokémon, feel free to PM or VM me after a couple of attempts, and we'll try to synchronize ourselves (i.e. you deposit at a moment we're both here so I can grab it right away). Direct trades are very inconvenient for me, so I will only offer them as a last resort.

I want many of your listed Pokémon, can you just send them all to me in one direct trade?

Most people request several Pokémon, and it would be unfair if I sent many at once to one person while the others are depositing one at a time. Moreover, it would be way too time-consuming for me, and I could not be running this giveaway at all. So in short, the answer is no.

You told me there isn't any stock left of my request, but when I requested, there still was some!

Sadly, if I have 2 copies of a Pokémon left, and 3 people request it almost simultaneously, only the first 2 to request it will receive it. If one of them gets sniped before I distribute, then the next one to have requested will get the 2nd copy instead. Sorry if this happened to you, I can't do much about it - wait a few days, and I will replenish the stock! :)

Am I allowed to use your flawless Pokémon as parents to breed Pokémon for my collection?

Sure! However, given the time I took to get the balls, egg moves and flawless IVs (I did it all from scratch), credit is appreciated.

~ P O S T B E L O W T H E C A P Y B A R A ~

• Pokémon requested: Charizard-Y
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly:Lvl 8 Female
  • IGN: Spyne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)