The World Cup of Pokémon 2018 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO IS READY TO WITNESS THE RARE ARTIST “JSAOK” PLAY POKÉMON ONCE AGAIN? WOW, GROWTH HE IS BACK TO PROVE HE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST RBY PLAYERS AND THAT RBY IS A LEGITIMATE METAGAME. (Wow, Jsaok is playing?? I can watch RBY now) THE LEGEND WILL PLAY TOP PLAYERS AGAIN. GGFAN SATURDAY MORNING AND LUSCH SUNDAY NOON. BE READY TO WITNESS HISTORY AND US SOUTH WILL MAKE PLAYOFFS. “JSAOK” HAS SPOKEN -Jsaok

GGFan

Banned deucer.
Jsaok! I have accepted your challenge on the assumption that you are, indeed, a noble adversary in a battlefield primarily consisting of vagrants and uncouth scoundrels. However, as I'm sure you realize, this means that I will not hesitate to give my life for the sake of defeating you, as I would like nothing more than to die in a joust against the very embodiment of amore and veritas itself. I will enhance my largesse and renown by any means necessary.

I have no choice but to unsheathe Shimtup, the legendary blade that has been passed down throughout the generations to only the most exemplary warriors. It would be a disgrace to my father, the great Aldos, if I did not.

To Tobes: I am not privy to what injury or illness ails you, but I hope you will ride again, as all good knights should.

Last edited:

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hallows and i were supposed to play 30 mins ago. he says hes having net problems and cant play rn. rescheduled for 8am Sunday (GMT +1).

team uk, if his net is bad again make sure u have a sub ready to play in his place. i wont be rescheduling again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)