The World Cup of Pokémon 2018 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGFan

Banned deucer.
Nobody was worried about you, ppl want to root for me cause I'm actually the noble one. And I only cursed you cause you kept using autism as a diss, which is not funny cause everyone is human and we need to stop dividing ourselves. GGs forreal got respect for you and I still love you but wear the curse seal for now -Jsaok
It matters to me not who among the spectators supports me. I have the love of the kind, genteel Asian people on my side, which gives me more happiness than you could ever imagine. And if you have a problem with "autistic" falling under the realm of the accepted, then this is a problem you have with the king, not with a knight such as myself.

Also, you seem to not realize that Shimtup is imbued with holy powers; therefore, it is resistant against your black magic. I am sorry that you wasted your time trying to cast a spell that had no effect.

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
won vs sugarhigh in a game I got lucky in, gg

It pains me to have seen us do this badly, but as I've told you in the channel already guys, don't worry about not having outstood in this tournament, clearly some of you are unexperienced and even I still have to learn a thing or two when it comes to tournaments. So watch out for my dudes because they're gonna break through the tour scene soon enough:)

This is going to be my last tournament of the year, I plan to take a break from them for a while since I really need to relax. Sorry @ the dudes I got mad at due to me being a crybaby over this game. It's been a blast ever since I qualified in OLT, being able to prove people how good I am and all that cool stuff that involves playing tournaments, getting to know many cool dudes through teaming up with them or playing against them, so thank you guys.

panch is out!

It matters to me not who among the spectators supports me. I have the love of the kind, genteel Asian people on my side, which gives me more happiness than you could ever imagine. And if you have a problem with "autistic" falling under the realm of the accepted, then this is a problem you have with the king, not with a knight such as myself.

Also, you seem to not realize that Shimtup is imbued with holy powers; therefore, it is resistant against your black magic. I am sorry that you wasted your time trying to cast a spell that had no effect.
Yes, true you were clearly not cursed for our battle but you will begin to feel the effects afterwards. You can overcome it by continuing to be good person, I am always watching and support you. Feel free to PM if you ever need to talk about it also. -Jsaok

GGFan

Banned deucer.
Yes, true you were clearly not cursed for our battle but you will begin to feel the effects afterwards. You can overcome it by continuing to be good person, I am always watching and support you. Feel free to PM if you ever need to talk about it also. -Jsaok
The only curse in life is the curse one places on himself. I do not allow others to measure me. I can only hope the same can be said about you.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Man rly late me pp stall clef choking all game just to send the only threat to my team on a tbolt while getting the para and then fkn crit my clef. Chokes compensated once again fuck this shit (yea im mad and salty my b)
at least no more dpp in tournaments phew
Not gonna lie, frustrating wcop. Prepped all year for gsc just to get benched (before fox left the team) and then had to see gsc lose to roarkou shuffle twice in a row. Did my best to prep my games well(huge shotouts foggi and funk, sorry i suck xd and posho-lycans-miere for tests n stuff), but in two occasions chokes being rewarded saved my opps from losing and that's just frustrating. Despite all of this, glad i could be part of the team again, sorry for the bad record.
Animo a todos los del equipo: este fue solo un torneo mas, les deseo lo mejor en los otros torneos que jueguen y espero que vuelvan el próximo año a dar vuelta este resultado. Se nota que le pusieron esfuerzo, lastima que la suerte nos jodió en multiples ocasiones, pero supongo que pudimos haber hecho las cosas mejor, me incluyo en esto.
Ill be leaving tournaments for a bit, this has been fun but ive wanted to take a break (wont say quit yet cuz who knows, i might play something else being realistic, just not for a while) for a long time and ill be doing just that.

With that said, i wish GL to baril, hope they get it

Trosko

The Catalyst
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
finally got my W, gg Hec

vamos España CON DOS COJONES no bajéis los brazos!

+elodin: the day trosko builds a good team that sets a trend in the metagame
+elodin: is the die I quit smogon

not sure if its gonna change the meta, but what its sure is that u spoke too soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)