Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finally got Ultra Sun and missed out on one of my favorite 7th gen poke: Dusk Lycanroc...

Anyone got an extra awesome Rockruff with Own Tempo they can part with? This’ll at least start me off with some sort of base for a competitive team in the future.

Last edited:
Hello to all, i am looking for smogon giveway shiny amoonguss! If someone have it and willing to trade it, let me know :)

Last edited:
So I finally got Ultra Sun and missed out on one of my favorite 7th gen poke: Dusk Lycanroc...

Anyone got an extra awesome Rockruff with Own Tempo they can part with? This’ll at least start me off with some sort of base for a competitive team in the future.

*bump*

Still open for an available Rockruff

Last edited:

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to post about Zeraora yet. I was going to ask what the good natures might be. I have an injected one with a Hasty nature so far.
I'd say Naive also works, depending on which side's priority you'd prefer/need to be taking less damage from. Pure physical using Jolly might also be an option, given its access to Ice Punch, which 2HKOs all Lando sets but the defensive one after Intimidate. Jolly also has a good chance to 2HKO aforesaid defensive set even without investment off of HP Ice (but struggles against Zygarde in return). A bit of a toss, but Zeraora can reliably run a handful of natures. Its special movepool is a bit barren, but with Grass Knot and Focus Blast, together with Electric STAB and Hidden Power, special bias could possibly be an option too.

Although, I'd note well that it's probably too early to judge definitively how it will develop... and even whether it will successfully challenge Koko's position in OU.

Edit: Nex also says: "This isn't the Harry Potter universe, and Zeraora isn't Voldermort." So feel free to discuss Zeraora, within the Wi-Fi subforum at least (at this stage, possibly wise not to do so outside of it).

Last edited:
Hi, I can send you a Sheer Force Cranidos. Deposit something you don't care about on GTS, asking for a Cranidos, and let me know what you deposited and what your in-game name is. I'll send you one with Sheer Force for whatever you deposited
Ok, thank you so much. I can do that this evening.

Hello... Any Unburden (HA ability) Treecko? I wanted to try it competitive through Seed terrain. Don't care 'bout the Ball.

I have many breedjects (all bred by me) and I can breed sth you want or catch a legendary (I've only caught Zapdos and Dialga from Ultra Wormhole).

pilica12

Hello... Any Unburden (HA ability) Treecko? I wanted to try it competitive through Seed terrain. Don't care 'bout the Ball.

I have many breedjects (all bred by me) and I can breed sth you want or catch a legendary (I've only caught Zapdos and Dialga from Ultra Wormhole).
If you're still looking, feel free to drop me a VM/PM. I have one you can have for free.

Is it tradeable? What would you like for it? I can usually do breeding requests (a few is fine).
Funny story, I tried to transfer it between my JPN UM save and my PAL US cart and now it’s stuck in the application I normally use to do that. As soon as there is an update and I can move it I’ll let you know.

Failing that I can RNG a different nature and use alternative means to transfer now I know there are issues with my usual route.

Whether it’s tradeable in game, or even useable for that matter I have no idea.

Hello!

I’m looking for a couple of things for a VGC team that I will be using at a small, local tournament this weekend. I’m looking to build a (mostly) all-shiny team (no Shiny Fini...), and am in need of a few more Pokemon. I am currently looking for a Shiny Naganadel, Heatran, and Landorus. I don’t have too much for trade, but I think I have a few odds and ends for trade, and am able to breed decent Pokémon. If someone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-Alpha

pilica12

Hello!

I’m looking for a couple of things for a VGC team that I will be using at a small, local tournament this weekend. I’m looking to build a (mostly) all-shiny team (no Shiny Fini...), and am in need of a few more Pokemon. I am currently looking for a Shiny Naganadel, Heatran, and Landorus. I don’t have too much for trade, but I think I have a few odds and ends for trade, and am able to breed decent Pokémon. If someone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-Alpha
Dependent entirely on what kinds of natures/sets you are looking for. Feel free to drop me a PM/VM and if I have what you need on-hand, you are welcome to them.

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Needing a Pokemon catcher (i.e. False Swipe + status move). Don't care if it's cloned or not. Let me know if you can help.

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Needing a Pokemon catcher (i.e. False Swipe + status move). Don't care if it's cloned or not. Let me know if you can help.
I have a catcher Smeargle with the moves you're looking for in my GA thread (first link in signature), make your post and I can send it over whenever ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)