M&M Mix and Mega Fall Seasonal: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Mix and Mega Fall Seasonal! There isn't currently a leaderboard, but that may change in the future. Until then, this is simply an ordinary annual Mix and Mega tournament.

SPECIFIC RULES

• This is a standard Gen 7 (USUM) Mix and Mega Tournament. All matches must be played in "[Gen 7] Mix and Mega".
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination.
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown (or SmogTours server).
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. I will be somewhat lenient with this however.
  • Every round, I may choose several games as the Highlight Matches.
General Tournament Rules:

General tournament info can be found here
  • Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
  • Scouting: Next, I do not want to hear anything about counterteaming, at all. Do not complain about it. I also don't want to hear about any blatant scouting. There is a difference between "[user] is known for using Magearna excessively" and "let me follow [user] around all day to watch all his battles since I am his opponent". I expect a lot of the former and none of the latter. I give permission to all battlers to ask any person spectating their battle to leave if they do not want them watching. Everyone will have access to your replays from earlier rounds though.
  • Timer: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
  • Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.

Round 2

ken10wil vs. maroon
GL Volkner
vs. Andyboy
Fardin vs. xavgb
Sylveon. vs. Highlord
Lugia Proto vs. iKiQ
Emboar02 vs. Akashi
Funbot28 vs. Zephyr Dragon Lord
skysolo14
vs. Elecktrochoko
Kyogre is GR8 vs. Willdbeast
Terracotta
vs. (roman vs. Monsareeasy)
MultiAmmiratore vs. Megazard
Jrdn
vs. DarkAngeallenq.q
OM room vs. Catalystic
Chazm vs. In The Hills
Chloe vs. Anaconja
byronthewellwell vs. ZoroWarrior

Round 2 losers Bracket

damflame 3 vs. Halliday
ayedan vs. Zesty43
jcbc vs. RaJ.Shoot
Flaming Deoxys
vs. SectoniaServant
(Loser of roman vs. Monsareeasy) vs. Magma
ShadowForceMC vs. Complexities
Mark_K
vs. Shonen Bat
DeviantRanger vs. Alkione
TylerWithNumbers
vs. HunterStorm
319phoenix vs. Almighty Grotle
@Bye2 vs. Hijasu
Brodaha
vs. @Bye1
BankaiGenius vs. @Bye4
pazza vs. @Bye5
@Bye3 vs. Zorro349
Huston
vs. @Bye6

Highlight matches
GL Volkner vs. Andyboy
Fardin vs. xavgb
Funbot28 vs. Zephyr Dragon Lord
Chazm vs. In The Hills

Deadline is Midnight 9/27 unless an extension is received.
Extension deadlines are midnight 9/22

Last edited:

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
Calling act on jcbc, no response yet on my post on his profile. If he replies then good and if not act ig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)