Tournament NU Ghosting Tour- 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikaav

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ok so I vmed him at the start of r1 and got no reply.
day before yday he pmed me on ps to play rn but none of my teammates were online so I told him to play next day around same time but little early, he agreed.
Next day he pmed me again like 4 hrs before the time to play and when I told him its not the decided time yet he said he couldnt do it at that time today. Then we specifically scheduled for 9pm gmt +2 today and he is not online yet.
So calling act

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Activity / Coin Flips:

Dead Simulator gets the activity win since they did contact him, and he contacted back wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too late.

I coin flipped the other match, and PO Trophies won.

Team Drain Punch Gurdurrs played their match and won.

That should clear everything up in that regard!​

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: GW
Activity / Coin Flips:

Dead Simulator gets the activity win since they did contact him, and he contacted back wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too late.

I coin flipped the other match, and PO Trophies won.

View attachment 138268

That should clear everything up in that regard!​
how come they get to have their full name and we get reduced to "PO trophies", glad we lost this tour is TERRIBLE

Requesting extension, we should get this done tomorrow
We never agreed to an extension, both sides agreed to play Sunday and when it came time to play our opponents wanted to push it back to Monday as they didn't have their full team together. We told them we wouldn't be able to play past the deadline as we wouldn't be able to get our team together on a weeknight and did not receive a response after that, as such we're calling activity.

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
~~ Round 3 ~~

REIS DO PELADO BRASILEIRO vs Team jon
Team Drain Punch the Gurdurr vs er is mis met een computer
AMQPL3 Will Never Happen vs. YES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may notice that there is an MU here that occured last week as well. This is because this round actually has a bye for some reason (I don't know how I messed that up ngl) and since this match didn't happen yet, I decided to reuse is this week, per according to a randomizer. Hopefully that doesn't cause any trouble! Also, I will start coinflipping the other match tomorrow.

Deadline for this round is (10 / 14 / 18)

Have fun :toast:!

Last edited:

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
So as yogi pointed out to me, I gave the wrong team activity win in Team Drain Punch the Gurdurr vs Dead Simulator. As such, that will be reversed, and Team Drain Punch the Gurdurr gets the activity win over Dead Simulator. Sorry guys, I done doofed this one, hopefully situations like these won't happen again!

~~New Match Up~

Drain Punch vs (RNGTRASHTALKER vs. er is mis met een computer)​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tagging captains Megazard and Mikaav

Mikaav

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Wait why are we getting a activity loss?
As u can see on screenshots that Sunday was decided and not a particular time
No time was suggest and if we are at fault then they are at equal fault too. We asked for extension and were ready to accommodate to their times on monday tuesday or wednesday but they are not available for any other day and still we are getting act loss. They can't play with half of team but we were expected to play at 11pm with less than half of us. Requesting to give extension so we can get this done because activity loss is just unfair for us when both are at equal fault.

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Wait why are we getting a activity loss?
As u can see on screenshots that Sunday was decided and not a particular time
No time was suggest and if we are at fault then they are at equal fault too. We asked for extension and were ready to accommodate to their times on monday tuesday or wednesday but they are not available for any other day and still we are getting act loss. They can't play with half of team but we were expected to play at 11pm with less than half of us. Requesting to give extension so we can get this done because activity loss is just unfair for us when both are at equal fault.
This tournament doesn't like extensions my dude, I was already giving more benefit to the doubt last round by giving a day extension. You guys simply couldn't make the "scheduled game", so you take the L. They said they were good, you said you were good for the game, and if they were ready and you weren't I'm not really sure what to tell you. The best I can give you is a coinflip, but I don't want to do that since they called activity after you guys lied about agreeing on an extension. tl;dr Team Drain Punch the Gurdurr keeps their win. Also as an aside, you guys probably still should've played with less than half of you, I think the three man rule is silly and I've talked to GW about it.

ALSO!

zben made it clear to me that his team was unable to schedule with the other team, so therefore er is mis met een computer gets the win and will play Team Drain Punch the Gurdurr.

Mikaav

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
If u want to give them the act win over coinflip or extension sure but let me clear this
you guys lied about agreeing on an extension
We didnt lied about anything, I saw taskr on smogtours and I pmed him to tell the times they will be on Monday and he said he will inform after discussing with his teammates and after that I told hsowa to post for extension. It was AFTER taskr said he will see his team's activity and reply to forum pm. We assumed they will tell us a time for monday and Thats why we asked for extension.

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
If u want to give them the act win over coinflip or extension sure but let me clear this

We didnt lied about anything, I saw taskr on smogtours and I pmed him to tell the times they will be on Monday and he said he will inform after discussing with his teammates and after that I told hsowa to post for extension. It was AFTER taskr said he will see his team's activity and reply to forum pm. We assumed they will tell us a time for monday and Thats why we asked for extension.
In the conversation that was posted they clearly said they couldn't play monday tuesday wednesday, and I certainly wasn't giving an extension through Thursday soo I mean I don't think that they were going to be able to play Monday by ant means. If you want to continue this conversation feel free to VM me.

I legit don’t care losing this however:

- We were all active during the day and were active on our discord chat
- they never gave us an hour to play
- they ask us to play at 11pm for us when it’s already late and they never gave us any informations during the whole week.

It’s easy to make 0 efforts to play and then say « lolol we can’t play on monday we don’t want an extension to play nor attempt to get the game done » and get the act win.

Anyway, hopefully they learn how to schedule for next time. Peace

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
we asked if sunday would work, and the response was yes. we asked on saturday what time sunday would work, and the response was "uh". Of course we didnt provide info about availability after the deadline, it didnt look like an extension was needed after 2 people said sunday was gonna work. if you were so active during the day, maybe tell us that instead of waiting for us to find this discord chat?
e: lol

Last edited:
You were the one bitching about playing the other days and who asked us to play on sunday and you were supposed to give an hour to play. We were the ones trying to accomodate your schedules. So you should have told us « oh we wanna play at 11pm » which you never did.

Funny enough you’re not free to play today but your whole team likes your post within 5m.

Anyway enjoy your win and really learn to schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)