Playoffs Grand Slam VII - FINALS [Won by Pearl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i suppose i want to say something despite year passing but ending with the same result. if last year i was the underdog who know one - including myself - expect to get to semi-finals, this year with way more experience and confidence i felt i was one of to clutch the ring. it sure felt that after beating pearl in his best tiers but then he pulled out something even he didn't expect and won the entire set in five games after taking three games in my best tiers.

obviously i could cry about the ubers game till the eternity but bitching about hax won't get you anywhere in the end. i should have played better specially in the lc game and that game will haunt me forever. regardless, i do want to wish best of luck to all remaining competitors. however, i did promise to pearl that whatever happens in our series, i will be supporting him to clutch that ring. i am a man of my word.

thank you to everyone who helped during this tournament. for real, one day i will get the chance to mention you all but that day will have to wait a bit longer. i love playing this game way too much and i won't let disappointments kill my passion towards this game but this tournament and overall tournaments during this autumn has killed me and now it is time to take a step away from mons.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
not a fan of writing these types of posts when you don't win, but this run was definitely only possible given the contribution of good friends that could all be here instead of me had things gone differently. this is the best finals we could've gotten, as our series made it clear that teddeh is a great player, especially in low tiers. and thank you for agreeing on playing today and being a good sport about the whole thing, smogon desperately needs competitors like you right now.

so i'd like to give special shoutouts to my buddy FlamingVictini for being the most annoying person of all time with his inactivity, taking 2 hours to click a move in test games and also helping me out the most throughout the entire tournament. thanks to the guys in the slam channel that fell apart after the first 3 weeks (but still 3 people from there qualified!) and especially to ggggd and dcae for all the teams and the lc help during the last rounds. obii , Leru , suapah and everyone else in serpents channel for the constant help and trolling. SPACE FORCE meeps for being the most dedicated gasser and best player of all time. #1 mistake i made this series was playing when you were offline oml. -Tsunami- for all the help and being the most cancerous person I know. shoutouts bushtush for all the help during playoffs, i feel like i had amazing matchups every game in uu and that's all because of you man. really appreciate the effort you put in on helping me. Tricking my friend, thank you as well for all the fire you come up with and for always cheering me on.

to all my friends in baril, vod, santcuary, grug gerk and dodriobrate: thank you for all the support as well. you guys are the #1 reason i enjoy playing this game.

last but definitely not least shoutouts TonyFlygon for doing a terrible job at hosting this, ABR for being such a sore loser and BKC for getting banned after I clappped their awful team out of snake playoffs easily. lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)