The Everything NFL Thread - 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the steelers or pats will be in it

Steelers can get there if someone else knocks the pats out of the postseason

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i think the steelers or pats will be in it

Steelers can get there if someone else knocks the pats out of the postseason
You think the Steelers would beat the chefs in the postseason? I mean I appreciate the compliment, but i can't pretend the chefs aren't a better team lol

Steelers defense isn't a super sieve like it was earlier in the season
Meahwhile the Chiefs clearly is

Patriots and Rams proved that the only way to beat them is to outscore them (thanks Madden) by taking advantage of their awful defense. Pats, Steelers, and maybe Chargers can hang 40 on them and scrap out a win in the playoffs, especially if Mahomes gets off his game due to the situation like he did late Monday night.

Meahwhile the Chiefs clearly is

Patriots and Rams proved that the only way to beat them is to outscore them (thanks Madden) by taking advantage of their awful defense. Pats, Steelers, and maybe Chargers can hang 40 on them and scrap out a win in the playoffs, especially if Mahomes gets off his game due to the situation like he did late Monday night.
disagree on the chargers, I need to see this chargers team rebound after playing probably the sloppiest football they have played this year. besides knowing us in true charger fashion it will be 40-41 and badgley lines up to take the extra point when the spirit of sturgis and younghoe combine to shank the ball so hard it goes back to qualcomm

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
The only reason the Chiefs lost against the patriots and rams are because of mahomes crucial mistakes at the absolute wrong times, as well as a jittery start to both games because of penalties and mahomes. I doubt they make the same mistakes the second time around if they have to face those 2 teams again. The Chiefs have really only beaten themselves this season, so Im still willing to take them over any other team in the nfl and I still think they are gonna win the superbowl. Mahomes seems to be a good learner. 100% all week hes gonna learn how to take a sack better, and on top of that he wont have to face a D line like that anytime soon.

The Steelers offense is amazing but ben throws 3-4 terrible passes a game. All other teams need to do is capitalize on those throws and thats enough to beat them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)