Announcement Pet Mods Grand Slam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dom

Banned deucer.
Ludicrousity / whoevers hosting - proposal: in playoffs, instead of dropping metas, make it somehow about picking metas. if in poffs all people do is drop metas, what someone will do is drop a meta their oppo is good at. this lowers the quality of the games. if you pick a meta, it's prolly one you're gonna be comfterable with = good play. you could pick one where someone didnt do great or play in the open, which isnt nearly as bad as dropping

side note when the fuck does this start lol

Last edited:

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The 5 Month Project...
Gratz Moosical on winning and leonard for being the runner up as well as the winner of 5 opens. Thank you all for participating and contributing to the Pet Mods Grand Slam.

Big shouts to

Spandan for getting me into coding Pokemon and helping out in coding Pet Mods. A lot of things like the /femoves and similar back-end commands too were made from his othermetas commands code as template.
XpRienzo was there for us and helped by fixing Dragon Heaven whenever we crashed it and also set up the custom test client.
Nixola as the host of the server was there with me finding the documents for setting up the client but got busy, was great to be with.
Ransei is one of the coolest people. He always answered to me politely and never lost his temper when I was new in Dragon Heaven and bored everyone. :x It's good to be with him since then.
Snaquaza for telling me what Pet Mods are and the great time in Dragon Heaven, now he's back with a bang with Community Create a Pet Mod.
Ludicrousity and G-Luke the dank Pet Mod overlords for organizing. It was Ludi the main man behind the making of the PMGS as he made sure how everything from creating the PMGS poll to getting it announcemented in various places and the rest we all know, just a recap. G-Luke supervised, hosted tours, provided solutions and was always there.
Lyd Yoshiblaze AquaticPanic Reviloja753 Solarblade MaceMaster as the cool Pet Mod leaders.

The coding team of

Ludicrousity to start with, boosted in Fusion Evolution, Eevee'd, updated OptiMons for the playoffs, and more.
Ezaphs who has done Megas For All and collaborated to set up the client. Also has a good taste of memes
KirbyRider1337 code a HUGE part, almost everything from V3 onwards, of Fusion Evolution and also helped out in Sylvemons.
AquaticPanic in Fusion Evolution and Sylvemons. He also helped in a lot of playtesting for these two and other Pet Mods as well.
SpartanMalice and all contributors of the old Fusion Evolution repository.
urkerab and Pikachuun for helping out in the General OM Code Thread and also samples of Choonmons' code for expanding learnsets was used.
colourcodedchaos provided the much needed boost in coding fusions.
Mygavolt helped a lot and did most of the Fusion Moves.
tyarrow1 gave the headstart that we needed with the post of his which had around the first 100 fusions. (Will link when I find it again) Would've been great if he'd be around to play.
Gliwick for coding the whole of All Type Terrain.

Shoutouts for the new Pet Mods on Dragon Heaven: Typing, Clean Slate, Evos for Everyone, More Balanced Hackmons, Mega Mirrors, Generation SD goes to Scoopapa, Brodaha, spooktune (DatHeatmor).

There are a lot of people to name but you know who you are, thanks for all what you've done.

The Pet Mods Community
To all the contributors who have put in a lot of time and effort in submissions and developing Pet Mods.
Special thanks to all those who helped in playtesting and resolving bugs.

The Other Metagames Community

Thanks for the support, participation and feedback.
Big thanks to The Immortal for announcing the PMGS on Smogon's Twitter, the Other Metas Discord #news channel and referencing the PMGS thread in the Other Metas forum too!

Dragon Heaven

It's been a great time in Dragon Heaven with a lot of cool people. I don't have to say much but to sum it up this was the place which kept me coming back on Showdown and Smogon. I hope it continues to be that way.

Thanks dubstep for boosting speed by 1000x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)